ROM[OFFICIAL][enchilada][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.3]

MaWalla99

Jan 21, 2018
Berlin

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features

First time installing crDroid to your Op6, or coming from another ROM:
- Be on the latest stable firmware
- Flash it to both slots
- Disable your screenlocks
- Make sure you're running latest TWRP
- Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your internal storage
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe data and dalvik
- Flash crDroid zip
- Flash TWRP zip
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash GApps zip
- Reboot system
- Setup Rom
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash Magisk zip
- Reboot system

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running stock crDroid-kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

DONATE

crDroid Website

Telegram Oneplus6/6t group

Source Code Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_oneplus_sdm845

spartan121

Dec 14, 2019
Welcome back team with a11...even with initial build rom is so stable , like this rom simplicity with so many customisations thankyou:)

gray_wolf

Apr 6, 2012
Toronto
Hopefully android auto and face unlock are working. Thanks in advance.
After running the Rom for 5 days now I can confirm that it's very stable and has tons of customization. Unfortunately though android auto is not working. face unlocking, camera, etc works fine. Would appreciate it if you could fix the android auto issue in the future build.

mahroze

Aug 22, 2010
Lahore

coomac

Apr 9, 2011
Hey, I have the twrp-3.3.1-18-enchilada-Q-mauronofrio TWRP installed on my Oneplus 6, do I still need to upgrade it to the one which you are recommending? I'd rather go with the one that I currently have and not go through the hassle of updating the recovery. That being said, obviously you would know much better.

Please guide

TIA
Twrp 3.3 should work fine with the rom. You can keep using it if you want to. However, there is no extra step to use 3.5 vs 3.3. You have to flash twrp after flashing the rom so you can upgrade to 3.5 by just flashing it instead of 3.3.

Reactions: mahroze
Feb 9, 2021
Firstly, I just want to say this is the most awesome ROM I've tried and i've sat here for a week trying every rom I could get find on the net. It's almost flawless... except for a few hugely killer problems that will sadly make this ROM unusable for me... even though I love it soooo much and if only these things worked... this would be the most amazing ROM ever.

1. After installing GPS doesn't work.

2. When I get a phonecall... I hear the ring... but nothing happens on the screen... so I can't pickup the call. I see after i got a missed call... but i can't answer calls when they're calling... even if I go to the homescreen from whatever app i was using when i got the call... click on the phone icon.... still nothing. Can't answer the call.

3. Text messages simply don't arrive. If I flash the rom back to stock Oxygen OS ... then the text message comes through. But it's a bit late when you're trying to get a verifiaction SMS sent to you to open an messanging app. Can't use the app because i can't get the verification SMS.

If these three things get fixed... omg this will literally be the best ROM ever.

There is a 4th issue... and for me it's important... but it's probably not any fault really of crDroid ROM to be fair...

Very surprisingly... and I just wanted to see if it would work.... kali nethunter for Oxygen OS which is for droid 10 installs over the top of this rom which is droid 11... to much surprise! ...and almost flawlessly... only issue is it doesn't recognise HID interface.

Man... with these 4 things working... this ROM together with nethunter would make for the most badass hacker pentester phone on the planet... save only for the exact same thing on a oneplus 7 or 8 pro.

Many thanks to the devs of this awesome ROM... who hopefully can get 1, 2, and 3 working in the not too distant future... pretty please?

4 is more of a hope and a prayer... but it would be soooo freaking awesome.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
Firstly, I just want to say this is the most awesome ROM I've tried and i've sat here for a week trying every rom I could get find on the net. It's almost flawless... except for a few hugely killer problems that will sadly make this ROM unusable for me... even though I love it soooo much and if only these things worked... this would be the most amazing ROM ever.

1. After installing GPS doesn't work.

2. When I get a phonecall... I hear the ring... but nothing happens on the screen... so I can't pickup the call. I see after i got a missed call... but i can't answer calls when they're calling... even if I go to the homescreen from whatever app i was using when i got the call... click on the phone icon.... still nothing. Can't answer the call.

3. Text messages simply don't arrive. If I flash the rom back to stock Oxygen OS ... then the text message comes through. But it's a bit late when you're trying to get a verifiaction SMS sent to you to open an messanging app. Can't use the app because i can't get the verification SMS.

If these three things get fixed... omg this will literally be the best ROM ever.

There is a 4th issue... and for me it's important... but it's probably not any fault really of crDroid ROM to be fair...

Very surprisingly... and I just wanted to see if it would work.... kali nethunter for Oxygen OS which is for droid 10 installs over the top of this rom which is droid 11... to much surprise! ...and almost flawlessly... only issue is it doesn't recognise HID interface.

Man... with these 4 things working... this ROM together with nethunter would make for the most badass hacker pentester phone on the planet... save only for the exact same thing on a oneplus 7 or 8 pro.

Many thanks to the devs of this awesome ROM... who hopefully can get 1, 2, and 3 working in the not too distant future... pretty please?

4 is more of a hope and a prayer... but it would be soooo freaking awesome.
You have been positing this in more than one thread. This has nothing to do with any rom, and is related to what you are doing with your phone or the phone itself. Telephony is flowless on every Android 11 custom rom for Oneplus 6. And so is GPS, which literally connects in seconds.

First thing you should do is: disable wifi calling, because if your provider doesn't have the feature (or you are not provisioned for it), that could cause your problems. Next, uninstall any mode you might have. Try calling without Gapps.

Also, if you ever used Syberia Rom, you got custom /vendor, which would not work with other custom roms that use stock /vendor. So, you need to re-flash full stock rom onto both slots, which is a pre-requisite for flashing most custom roms. Then follow directions for installing a custom rom.

Last edited: