[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

James Blode

• Jul 22, 2016
    Armenia
    OnePlus 6
    Where can I find it? I don't know which is the version it works :(
    I dont remember exactly...try this...just install it...but... it's useless...if you need it for photos, Gcam is by far better solution....if for video then just installing it with apk file isn't capable of shooting 60fps videos even 30fps...for that you need op cam blobs putted in rom like other 2roms that i cant say here...but try it...

tabela96

• Dec 21, 2016
    Treviso
    OnePlus X
    OnePlus 6

Tasha T

Mar 25, 2015
    Hi

I'd really like to install this rom.

Please can someone let me know if VoLTE and VoWiFi functionality is enabled in this rom ?

Thank you

vidumec

Feb 15, 2016
    Just installed. Perfect so far, except for one annoying issue - AptX TWS+ codec is not working. It's listed in the codecs list in dev settings, but it's not possible to select it, and my AptX TWS+ earbuds ( vivo tws 2019 ) fall back to AAC, whereas on stock rom they correctly used AptX TWS+. This issue was also present on LineageOS 17.1 ( and pretty much every custom ROM except for like two where it worked correctly - PixenOS and Paranoid Android ), but I'd hoped it would be fixed now, after seeing some vendor blob/AptX related commits in 18.1 branch. I use oos 10.3.10 as base ( flashed in both slots ). I have another pair of AptX headphones that work through AptX HD, and they work fine, so it's just the AptX TWS+ codec that doesn't work ( and possibly AptX adaptive, as support for both was added to oos with first android 10 release ). LuK1337, could you please look into this, or point me into the right direction if it's something as simple as replacing some system libs files?

tabela96

• Dec 21, 2016
    Treviso
    OnePlus X
    OnePlus 6
    Want to know if it's only me but... The "at a glance" widget sometimes decide to not display the weather (especially after a reboot), and I can't configure voice match it says is not available in my language (Italian). Anyone got this issues?

Gotolei

- remove encryption password
    [...]
    - reboot to system, set encryption password
    Clarification on this because I'm also having problems where the prescribed firmware update process doesn't work: is the encryption password separate from the pin/etc used in the usual lockscreen? Would just removing the pin/pass from system settings suffice, or is there a hidden process to it?

Obscurax

Oct 2, 2012
    Nexus 7
    Wileyfox Swift
    Clarification on this because I'm also having problems where the prescribed firmware update process doesn't work: is the encryption password separate from the pin/etc used in the usual lockscreen? Would just removing the pin/pass from system settings suffice, or is there a hidden process to it?
    Yes just remove the lockscreen security.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Gotolei

Gotolei

Hm how long does the first boot take? After doing that (flashing OOS, lineage 18.1, and MindTheGapps in sequence for each slot) it's sat for half an hour on the boot animation, so I'm guessing it's ended up broken. Because TWRP doesn't exist for android 11 yet (as far as I can tell, feel free to correct if wrong on that), does lineage's recovery gracefully handle rolling back major versions, or am I just at the point of needing to factory reset? ADB permissions seem to have gotten wiped in the process, so I can't even logcat to see what it's getting stuck on.

diemadedrei

Mar 13, 2012
    OnePlus 6
    Hm how long does the first boot take? After doing that (flashing OOS, lineage 18.1, and MindTheGapps in sequence for each slot) it's sat for half an hour on the boot animation, so I'm guessing it's ended up broken. Because TWRP doesn't exist for android 11 yet (as far as I can tell, feel free to correct if wrong on that), does lineage's recovery gracefully handle rolling back major versions, or am I just at the point of needing to factory reset? ADB permissions seem to have gotten wiped in the process, so I can't even logcat to see what it's getting stuck on.
    Yes, that sounds too long. Took about 5 minutes for me. Twrp works for 11, I just used the current official one without problems.

Top Liked Posts

What about face unlock? Any news?
      not going to add in los
      Yes just remove the lockscreen security.
      If anybody is curious, Ive been crawling through the code commits. Unfortunately, it looks like both Enchilada and Fajita will have to wait for some time due to issues that were encountered when booting. At least for Fajita. It will be some time until we get our first official build.

UPDATE 1: Both Enchilada and Fajita have been reverted from the hudson branch, which indicates official commit status has been reversed. Our savior Luk has got hands full with work on these issues I imagine, so wait times will extend. Hang tight lads! We will land on Hudson soon, I hope.

UPDATE 2: That was quick! Seems like Luk figured out the issue for Fajita and has opened a commit to merge fajita to 18.1 official again. Fajita and enchilada are merged to the Hudson branch once again. This is good news, and I am hoping that the enchilada build will be posted and merged on schedule.
      I built LineageOS 18.1 from official sources today, did a complete factory reset to stock OxygenOS and then flashed my build of LineageOS from today.

Everything seems to work great so far, you can look forward for the official build on Tuesday i guess ;)
      I reccomend everyone to use nikgapps package...it is most stable in my opinion...and ut hase pixel apps too
      Yes, NikGapps is the best option right now! (+ unlimited google photos storage ;-))
      OpenGapps 11 is not stable for me. (setup crash when adding google account)
      It didn't miss It hink it was merged intentionally after this week's build slot. Wiki is not merged yet for instance. But you're right next build if successful will be 18.1
      I think it is not intentional as fajita (6T) build is scheduled later today.
      EDIT: fajita build is canceled
      EDIT2: never mind, it is being rebuild
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
      • WFD
      Instructions :
      Downloads :
      Reporting Bugs
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
      Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
      What is your--
      LineageOS version:
      LineageOS Download url:
      Gapps version:

Did you--
      wipe:
      restore with titanium backup:
      reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
      a task killer:
      a non-stock kernel:
      other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
      ofcause i want los 18.1 by luk1337.
      me too
      If anybody is curious, Ive been crawling through the code commits. Unfortunately, it looks like both Enchilada and Fajita will have to wait for some time due to issues that were encountered when booting. At least for Fajita. It will be some time until we get our first official build.

UPDATE 1: Both Enchilada and Fajita have been reverted from the hudson branch, which indicates official commit status has been reversed. Our savior Luk has got hands full with work on these issues I imagine, so wait times will extend. Hang tight lads! We will land on Hudson soon, I hope.

UPDATE 2: That was quick! Seems like Luk figured out the issue for Fajita and has opened a commit to merge fajita to 18.1 official again. Fajita and enchilada are merged to the Hudson branch once again. This is good news, and I am hoping that the enchilada build will be posted and merged on schedule.
      Clean flash, latest OOS, TWRP, LOS 18 in both slots, and Nikgapps and Magisk Modded. It boots, but NFC it´s no working. All the rest in my initial setup works ok. I didn´t try camera at moment.
      With Magisk Canary it doesn´t boot, goes to fastboot mode.
      At first it doesn´t pass Safetynet test. With Magisk Props module it´s ok. (Correction: Magisk props works with Manager Canary app over Magisk Modded, but root it´s lost)
      Thanks dev for your work!
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone