[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

fenixdavi

Nov 15, 2012
If you want to go back to OOS for me the fastest method is to use stock fastboot roms by Mauronofrio.If you need more help just ask.Another tip:if you are on Lineage then reboot to lineage recovery,wipe everything then from recovery reboot to fastboot,process is really straight forward
I did it with the ROM from this thread:

I used the file: 10.3.6-OnePlus6Oxygen_22.J.48_OTA_048_all_2010042239_c0c1fee2

Meanwhile use TWRP Recovery for complete wipe, I restarted TWRP and got stuck in TWRP Recovery boot!

by CMD with ADB command I entered Flashboot and applied fastboot and everything ran perfectly !!!
Thanks!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Gotolei

I'm actually kind of curious about 18.1/mindthegapps and how it's working for others - almost all the kustom apps are hidden from search results and show as "device is not compatible with this version" even though it was fine on 17.1/opengapps. When I asked about it on the kustom discord server, according to a dev there it's because the play store seemingly thinks the device isn't capable of live wallpapers, widgets, etc. (Naturally, when installed from APK it works just fine.) Anyone else running into this, with certain apps saying they aren't compatible?

ctushar97

Nov 12, 2014
OnePlus 6
broken video calls
broken pocket mode
broken aptx codecs
few more but probably not LOS related, e.g. power menu payment cards disappearing randomly, glitches with notification shade pulling down on its own when minimizing apps with gestures, etc
I can't even find pocket mode in settings. Can you guide me on where it is?
EDIT: NVM, found it. Looks like it does work but the sensitivity for triggering pocket mode is a little low. Like it will only trigger pocket mode if you completely obstruct the proximity sensor but not if it is given even just a tiny bit of space to work with. I think it can be improved by increasing the sensitivity.

nozz93

Jul 22, 2010
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
Hi, I installed the latest official LineageOS build yesterday (from May 11th) after coming from OxygenOS 10.3.10 (full wipe). I followed the official LineageOS guide, after that I installed MindTheGapps and Magisk 23 via zip before rebooting like the guide said.
So far everything runs pretty well, I just have two issues:
  • Google Pay doesn't allow contactless payments, it says the device doesn't meet security requirements.
    • I added Google Pay and everything else from Google to Magisk Hide and I do pass SafetyNet (evalType basic)
    • Play Store says my device is certified
  • My WiFi disconnects very often (on 2.4 and 5 GHz) because it says the quality is low.
    • I checked my access point and the RX speed of the phone is really really low but the TX speed is very high most of the time. If I start a speed test on my device, the RX speed goes up to match the TX speed.
Anyone got any ideas?

diemadedrei

Mar 13, 2012
OnePlus 6
Hi, I installed the latest official LineageOS build yesterday (from May 11th) after coming from OxygenOS 10.3.10 (full wipe). I followed the official LineageOS guide, after that I installed MindTheGapps and Magisk 23 via zip before rebooting like the guide said.
  • Google Pay doesn't allow contactless payments, it says the device doesn't meet security requirements.
    • I added Google Pay and everything else from Google to Magisk Hide and I do pass SafetyNet (evalType basic)
  • My WiFi disconnects very often (on 2.4 and 5 GHz) because it says the quality is low.
    • I checked my access point and the RX speed of the phone is really really low but the TX speed is very high most of the time. If I start a speed test on my device, the RX speed goes up to match the TX speed.
Anyone got any ideas?
I got some WiFi issues as well. My router says, the phone doesn't support 11v which is needed to switch to different mesh APs. Maybe that's a problem. It was working on 17.1

emil_515

May 27, 2015
Anyone got any ideas?
The wifi issues have been reportedly caused by having 10.3.10 as the base. Go with 10.3.9 and you should be fine.

ozrex

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone got any ideas?

As for Google Pay, I used these steps from here successfully:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...s-of-gms-17-1-22-on-pie.3929950/post-84654929

1. Open Magisk Manager and enable MagiskHide (Settings -> toggle MagiskHide on) ** I added Google Pay and Google Services to MagiskHide.
  2. Toggle Airplane mode on
  3. Clear data for Google Play Store and Google Play Service (Settings > All Apps (toggle Show System) the search for and clear data for these packages)
  4. Reboot
  5. Toggle Airplane mode off
  6. Check Google Play Store is certified (Google Play -> Settings, scroll to bottom)

Reactions: nozz93

ctushar97

Nov 12, 2014
OnePlus 6
The wifi issues have been reportedly caused by having 10.3.10 as the base. Go with 10.3.9 and you should be fine.
I'm using 10.3.10 as the base, looks like my upload speeds are throttling in real world usage. Speed tests are showing the correct speeds though. Weird. Time to wipe and start from scratch again.

Last edited:

nozz93

Jul 22, 2010
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
As for Google Pay, I used these steps from here successfully:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...s-of-gms-17-1-22-on-pie.3929950/post-84654929

1. Open Magisk Manager and enable MagiskHide (Settings -> toggle MagiskHide on) ** I added Google Pay and Google Services to MagiskHide.
  2. Toggle Airplane mode on
  3. Clear data for Google Play Store and Google Play Service (Settings > All Apps (toggle Show System) the search for and clear data for these packages)
  4. Reboot
  5. Toggle Airplane mode off
  6. Check Google Play Store is certified (Google Play -> Settings, scroll to bottom)
I just checked my status again and it seems to have fixed itself 🤔 I just opened Google Pay, checked the contactless status and it said I'm all set up 🤷‍♂️
So nothing more to do for me I guess 😄

chackopg

Apr 16, 2021
OnePlus 6
Does this first official built works fine for anyone? I've tried installing it but it always freezes on unlocked bootloader warning message and system never starts.

Edit:
I was trying clean install with data wipe/factory reset using TWRP 3.5.1.9_0 with and without Magisk/FlameGApps.
Check with NikGapps 12-12-2020 basic. Reboot recovery, format data,wipe factory reset,wipe data and cache, flash OOS and twrp, reboot recovery,flash OOS and twrp, reboot recovery, flash LOS, wipe data cache, flash twrp,reboot recovery,flash NikGapps,wipe cache reboot system. You are done

Reactions: Mathorlaz

horrik000

easiest way to rollback:
- boot into twrp recovery ( lineageos recovery won't work )
- flash full ota zip of oxygenos
- reboot into recovery (will be stock oneplus recovery) and wipe internal storage
- reboot, done

did it myself. Can't use the phone with all these bugs
Wondering:
I used 10.3.10 as base, wich is giving me the wifi and mobile data issues.
Will this work (see steps below)

- flash full ota zip of oxygenos 10.3.9
- flash twrp
- reboot into recovery (will it be twrp recovery???) and wipe internal storage
- flash lineageos 18.1
- flash twrp
- flash magisk
- reboot, and back in lineage 18.1 without wifi and mobile data issues rooted and all

Or do i need to follow steps in above message and start all over again?

Please help!

Saksham03

Jun 15, 2016
LG G3
OnePlus 6
Wondering:
I used 10.3.10 as base, wich is giving me the wifi and mobile data issues.
Will this work (see steps below)

- flash full ota zip of oxygenos 10.3.9
- flash twrp
- reboot into recovery (will it be twrp recovery???) and wipe internal storage
- flash lineageos 18.1
- flash twrp
- flash magisk
- reboot, and back in lineage 18.1 without wifi and mobile data issues rooted and all

Or do i need to follow steps in above message and start all over again?

Please help!
You should have gone with official LOS guide how to update firmware.

It's need you to be on LOS recovery.

Reactions: hayvan96

Dreyn

Dec 24, 2010
Want to know if it's only me but... The "at a glance" widget sometimes decide to not display the weather (especially after a reboot), and I can't configure voice match it says is not available in my language (Italian). Anyone got this issues?
I have the same problem with the Ok Google detection. If I change the device language to English, it allows me to configure it, but I get the same message in Spanish.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm still having connection issues after updating to the 10.3.11 firmware. One day it's working fine, the next day all connections (cellular + Wi-Fi) regularly lose connection (WiFi disconnects, cellular shows no signal) for a few seconds.
    It works fine for me. Yo

It works fine for me on the latest build. Make sure you're on 10.3.9 firmware. 10.3.10 has wifi issues.
    What about 10.3.11?
    Did you instal hide probs module an are you passing safetynet ?
    Thanks for the help,I fix it😁😁
    Fixed the issue by replacing the charging cable .. it was cable fault ... I Think so .. 😬..

The next thing is I need to install magisk .. but I'm already running on this rom.. is it possible to flash magisk again..??? If yes what's the right procedure to do ???
    Well just reboot to lineage recovery and apply update from adb and sideload magisk,and when you reboot to system just install magisk as apk
    Hi friends,how is the battery life of this rom.Can i use banking apps with this?please reply
    A bit more than 6h of screen at home with wifi, a bit less out.
    I'm using banking apps, three of them, without problems with Magisk Hide.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • WFD
    Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    ofcause i want los 18.1 by luk1337.
    me too
    If anybody is curious, Ive been crawling through the code commits. Unfortunately, it looks like both Enchilada and Fajita will have to wait for some time due to issues that were encountered when booting. At least for Fajita. It will be some time until we get our first official build.

UPDATE 1: Both Enchilada and Fajita have been reverted from the hudson branch, which indicates official commit status has been reversed. Our savior Luk has got hands full with work on these issues I imagine, so wait times will extend. Hang tight lads! We will land on Hudson soon, I hope.

UPDATE 2: That was quick! Seems like Luk figured out the issue for Fajita and has opened a commit to merge fajita to 18.1 official again. Fajita and enchilada are merged to the Hudson branch once again. This is good news, and I am hoping that the enchilada build will be posted and merged on schedule.
    Clean flash, latest OOS, TWRP, LOS 18 in both slots, and Nikgapps and Magisk Modded. It boots, but NFC it´s no working. All the rest in my initial setup works ok. I didn´t try camera at moment.
    With Magisk Canary it doesn´t boot, goes to fastboot mode.
    At first it doesn´t pass Safetynet test. With Magisk Props module it´s ok. (Correction: Magisk props works with Manager Canary app over Magisk Modded, but root it´s lost)
    Thanks dev for your work!