[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

ozrex

Aug 7, 2008
Want to know if it's only me but... The "at a glance" widget sometimes decide to not display the weather (especially after a reboot), and I can't configure voice match it says is not available in my language (Italian). Anyone got this issues?
I'm having the same problem with voice match. I've read on other custom ROM's it won't be working until OOS 11 for OP6 is released and they would need to grab some things from it?

As for "at a glance", I found if I add the same widget to another page of the home screen, the one on the main page would start working as well. I recall when I was on PixenOS that the "at a glance" info would also update on the lock and ambient screens, which this ROM doesn't appear to do.

I found one bug, since the rom have built in applocker but it is asking for pattern when press the particular app icon. while if that app receive any notification then you can directly navigate to app by pressing notification in notification bar. that time it dont ask for any password. Also one can see the notification content easily.

vikash1994b

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
Xiaomi Mi 3
Xiaomi Mi A1
I found one bug, since the rom have built in applocker but it is asking for pattern when press the particular app icon. while if that app receive any notification then you can directly navigate to app by pressing notification in notification bar. that time it dont ask for any password. Also one can see the notification content easily.
Applock in lineageOS is a feature of launcher not android framework.

Mathorlaz

Jul 19, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
Hey guys. Just wanted to share my experience after a couple of days running LOS 18.1.

Came from PixenOs which was working ok, but I got to say I'm very pleasently surprised with the battery SoT here, as I'm getting >5h00, whereas on the previous one I was just getting about 2h30/3h.

Also, I had a few hiccups when flashing because using Nikgapps the ROM wouldn't boot and it would go back to the recovery, so I installed MindTheGapps instead.

Other than that the ROM is rock stable, and I'm only missing the 3 finger screenshot shortcut, which I used several times a day. Is there a way to add this shortcut into the ROM or is there any alternative to get the same funcionality?

Thanks for the excellent work @LuK1337 👏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210518-233548_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210518-233548_Settings.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Reactions: ghoulie

ohhfem

• Dec 21, 2016
    Treviso
    OnePlus 6
    I have the same problem with the Ok Google detection. If I change the device language to English, it allows me to configure it, but I get the same message in Spanish.
    I ask also on reddit, and a lot of people have the same problem in other language (someone also in english) and I think is a OnePlus 6 problem with this build. But, hey.. there's a new version available, I'm doing a nandroid backup and then I will update so I let you know if I can configure it in my language

keelsonkeelson

Aug 5, 2012
    Nvidia Shield Tablet
    OnePlus 6
    Reactions: chris-cross-crack

ctushar97

Nov 12, 2014
    OnePlus 6
    Is anyone else facing standby drain? My phone drains over 10% in 8 hours. I'm on latest LOS with Magisk installed (with Ainur Narsil only). SOT wise the performance is great. But standby drain is terrible. I tried using BBS to see if any app is causing the issue but nothing solid came up. With WiFi off, the drain is lower, but it still is significant.

Reactions: ghoulie

ali60351

Aug 2, 2014
    Lahore
    I noticed a minor issue. Not sure what is causing it. My Wi-Fi data usage is showing how much data I used but the app by app breakdown isn't giving me any useful information at all.

Screenshot_20210520-193405_Settings.png

Is anyone else facing standby drain? My phone drains over 10% in 8 hours. I'm on latest LOS with Magisk installed (with Ainur Narsil only). SOT wise the performance is great. But standby drain is terrible. I tried using BBS to see if any app is causing the issue but nothing solid came up. With WiFi off, the drain is lower, but it still is significant.
    you i also found idle drain on higher side

jirokenzo

May 21, 2021
    Thank you for an amazing ROM. One small issue, my location doesn't work in build lineage-18.1-20210518-nightly-enchilada-signed.zip. Hopefully you guys can fix it soon. Thanks a lot!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I am using mind the gaps, last build it was working. Now in new build something wrong maps is continuously waiting to determine the location.
      Working without problems for me.
      First official install with OOS 10.3.9+Lineage+Nikgapps core+magisk and OTA updates since then.
      I'm still having connection issues after updating to the 10.3.11 firmware. One day it's working fine, the next day all connections (cellular + Wi-Fi) regularly lose connection (WiFi disconnects, cellular shows no signal) for a few seconds.
      It works fine for me. Yo

It works fine for me on the latest build. Make sure you're on 10.3.9 firmware. 10.3.10 has wifi issues.
      What about 10.3.11?
      Did you instal hide probs module an are you passing safetynet ?
      Thanks for the help,I fix it😁😁
      Fixed the issue by replacing the charging cable .. it was cable fault ... I Think so .. 😬..

The next thing is I need to install magisk .. but I'm already running on this rom.. is it possible to flash magisk again..??? If yes what's the right procedure to do ???
      Well just reboot to lineage recovery and apply update from adb and sideload magisk,and when you reboot to system just install magisk as apk
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
      • WFD
      Instructions :
      Downloads :
      Reporting Bugs
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
      Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
      What is your--
      LineageOS version:
      LineageOS Download url:
      Gapps version:

Did you--
      wipe:
      restore with titanium backup:
      reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
      a task killer:
      a non-stock kernel:
      other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
      ofcause i want los 18.1 by luk1337.
      me too
      If anybody is curious, Ive been crawling through the code commits. Unfortunately, it looks like both Enchilada and Fajita will have to wait for some time due to issues that were encountered when booting. At least for Fajita. It will be some time until we get our first official build.

UPDATE 1: Both Enchilada and Fajita have been reverted from the hudson branch, which indicates official commit status has been reversed. Our savior Luk has got hands full with work on these issues I imagine, so wait times will extend. Hang tight lads! We will land on Hudson soon, I hope.

UPDATE 2: That was quick! Seems like Luk figured out the issue for Fajita and has opened a commit to merge fajita to 18.1 official again. Fajita and enchilada are merged to the Hudson branch once again. This is good news, and I am hoping that the enchilada build will be posted and merged on schedule.
      Clean flash, latest OOS, TWRP, LOS 18 in both slots, and Nikgapps and Magisk Modded. It boots, but NFC it´s no working. All the rest in my initial setup works ok. I didn´t try camera at moment.
      With Magisk Canary it doesn´t boot, goes to fastboot mode.
      At first it doesn´t pass Safetynet test. With Magisk Props module it´s ok. (Correction: Magisk props works with Manager Canary app over Magisk Modded, but root it´s lost)
      Thanks dev for your work!