• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread
hey,
are your wifi and bt mac similar (except for the last digit)? if they are not, i might have an idea what could be causing your issue.
I have the same 5Ghz-wifi problems. Wifi and bt mac are the same except the last digit.

Workaround for me: using 2.4Ghz wifi for now

Things to note:
  • upon first start after installing LOS 18.1 5Ghz wifi is working completely fine. But when I walk around the house (phone changes WLAN to a Fritz.repeater) the problems start happening.
  • Phone doesn't recognize my second telephonenumber (SIM2 Slot -> unknown)

Last edited:

ozrex

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone been able to make OK Google work? I heard on other roms that it required OnePlus to implement Android 11, which is now in beta.

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
When will LOS support again the Widevine L1? I remember in the old days LOS supported this feature... Will it work again?
It already supports it, you just need to have a device that's L1 provisioned for unlocked BL state. Same goes for OP7 and newer devices but in case of these it's at least confirmed working as i have all my newer OP devices L1 provisioned.

Reactions: cavjr08 and dickta
It already supports it, you just need to have a device that's L1 provisioned for unlocked BL state. Same goes for OP7 and newer devices but in case of these it's at least confirmed working as i have all my newer OP devices L1 provisioned.
So the OP6 does not have an L1 CDM after BL unlock? Under OOS it has L1 but under LOS it only L3. So it is not possible for OP6 to have L1 CDM under unlocked BL and LOS?

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
So the OP6 does not have an L1 CDM after BL unlock? Under OOS it has L1 but under LOS it only L3. So it is not possible for OP6 to have L1 CDM under unlocked BL and LOS?
tl;dr is that if you can achieve L1 on unlocked OOS then it'd work on Lineage too. Technically it's possible to write L1 keybox for unlocked state but not like you'd have keys for that...

Last edited:
tl;dr is that if you can achieve L1 on unlocked OOS then it'd work on Lineage too. Technically it's possible to write L1 keybox for unlocked state but not like you have keys'd for that...
Ok, I didn't know that, I'm not a pro or anything 😁. I did not know about this BL unlock widevine limitation, that's all. Thanks for your explanation! 👏✌️ Keep up the good work, I love LOS btw!

kouzelnik3

Dec 29, 2011
Prague
jakubkasanda.g6.cz
OnePlus 6
Umh, when I switch to H3G denmark profile or any other profile in PDC that was working with VoLTE on OOS, here in LOS it shows only H+ in LOS, wtf? Also by default I can see in PDC only SW and HW stuff in the top. When I deactivate that H3G etc. and leave it only on that SW and HW whatever, LTE is working but without VoLTE. Any ideas? :)

yannik~

Oct 17, 2013
I've got a similar issue and both MACs are completely different.
What idea have you got?
it's a bug in lineageos/vendor.
you can fix it by executing the following commands in recovery:

Code:
mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/vendor_a /vendor
sed "s|/data/vendor/oemnvitems/4678|#/data/vendor/oemnvitems/4678|g"  -i /vendor/etc/selinux/vendor_file_contexts
umount /vendor
mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/vendor_b /vendor
sed "s|/data/vendor/oemnvitems/4678|#/data/vendor/oemnvitems/4678|g"  -i /vendor/etc/selinux/vendor_file_contexts
umount /vendor

this needs to be done after every vendor update.

for more information, read this discussion: https://libera.irclog.whitequark.org/titandev/2021-07-20

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am using lineageos without root and wondering if there is any good mod for lineageos 18.1 or leave it as it is and add nothing Thank you very much, I'm glad if you guys share these cool mods for this great rom.
    If you're happy with the ROM as it is, there's no need to mod just for the sake of modding. Plus, you'll have less issues or other unexpected behavior. Keep it simple, keep it clean.

I personally just use Magisk for AdAway and Vanced, but there are alternatives (AdGuard, non-root Vanced). I guess old habits die hard, so I stick with these as I've been using them for years.

In general though, I don't see much point in rooting, installing custom kernels, etc these days.
    Probably will be fixed once OxygenOS 11 vendor firmware support is implemented into LOS18.1 (which according to the changelog should be available on the next build)

I experienced the same issue, however, after flashing a different firmware to my router (for other reasons than this bug. If you're curious - went from Padavan to AsusWRT-Merlin), the issue went away. So to me it seems that current LOS 18.1 builds perhaps are not happy with certain router configs, for some reason.
    Thank you for the detailed insight! Seems the same to me, as some users do not experience issues at all. HOWEVER, like the others posted above, I then installed the MCD kernel, latest version, and now all problems are gone. Which seems quite natural, as in the first post of the kernel thread it is stated that the kernel uses a special wifi module that seems to differ from our stock/LOS module. So I'd assume something is wrong there.

Also, just for others who might read this, I have the subjective feeling that battery life is even better with the new kernel. Maybe because my phone does not worry as much about wifi now anymore. Also deep sleep works great (might've worked great even before flashing the kernel tho, I didn't check), phone lies dead cold while not beeing used.
    I am using the latest build from this site:
    With one of the configurations for OnePlus 6. Is quite (not a 100%) stable.
    I mean update in OTA update from settings.after download rom and install i got bootlop error and had to go to twrp recovery wipe factory reset I just booted into my system and lost all installed apps.this is similar to when i use adb sideload on lineageos recovery.i tried installing lineageos then booting into the system and updating still failed to bootlop.
    I'm not root my phone
    Did you flash copy-partitions zip before the first LOS install?
    Also, just use LOS recovery - I don't think TWRP supports LOS OTA updates.
    Yes, same for me. OOS 10.3.12 and last LineageOS with NikGapps and Magisk
    No problem here. You should upgrade your base firmware though. OOS 11 is required
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    If anybody is curious, Ive been crawling through the code commits. Unfortunately, it looks like both Enchilada and Fajita will have to wait for some time due to issues that were encountered when booting. At least for Fajita. It will be some time until we get our first official build.

UPDATE 1: Both Enchilada and Fajita have been reverted from the hudson branch, which indicates official commit status has been reversed. Our savior Luk has got hands full with work on these issues I imagine, so wait times will extend. Hang tight lads! We will land on Hudson soon, I hope.

UPDATE 2: That was quick! Seems like Luk figured out the issue for Fajita and has opened a commit to merge fajita to 18.1 official again. Fajita and enchilada are merged to the Hudson branch once again. This is good news, and I am hoping that the enchilada build will be posted and merged on schedule.
    Anyone else having touchscreen issues with the latest build? Like not responding to some touches and not being able to pull down the notification shade?

Edit: reverted to last week's build and the issue is gone. So some commit messes with the touchscreen.