• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

vikash1994b

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
Xiaomi Mi 3
Xiaomi Mi A1
Reactions: Eruurk

ed57

Sep 15, 2010
The first hint I had is that AccA was showing a low mA charging current, never over 2000. Dash goes higher than that.

I couldn't rely on the LED indicator on the phone, because that doesn't work in LOS, as far as i know.

Also, I then used some USB tools I have to confirm that the phone wasn't negotiating a dash charging protocol.
Thanks for the reply webtroter. After the fw update on my side, I can confirm dash charge is working fine like on OOS or my previous PixenOS. I can get 50% of charge in 30mn (checked with BatteryBot Pro)

Eruurk

Feb 20, 2017
OnePlus 6
If you wish so, i updated to 11.1.1.2 yesterday. It works the same as before but with updated vendor security patch from November.
I am trying to update fw but I am stuck.
Steps I followed:
1- Reboot into LOS recovery then enter FASTBOOT menu from there.
2- On my computer I type the command fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img but the command hang in waiting state < waiting for any device >
3- Then I stopped the command with CTRL+C
4- I type fastboot device but still hang with < waiting for any device > message.

I was on OOS 11.1.1.1 before flashing LOS 18.1 for the very first time.
I am using LOS 18.1 (20211130), and MindTheGapps.
I verified my ADB Tools and I am using the latest version platform-tools_r31.0.3-windows.zip
The USB cable is the original OnePlus cable.

If I reboot in FASTBOOT menu directly, I am getting the exptected error message
fastboot: error: Could not check if partition abl has slot all (because I am not in FASTBOOT menu from LOS RECOVERY) but fastboot device shows my USB connected OP6.

What am I missing to update firmware with OOS 11.1.1.2?

Last edited:

CrysisLTU

Feb 1, 2012
I am trying to update fw but I am stuck.
Steps I followed:
1- Reboot into LOS recovery then enter FASTBOOT menu from there.
2- On my computer I type the command fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img but the command hang in waiting state < waiting for any device >
3- Then I stopped the command with CTRL+C
4- I type fastboot device but still hang with < waiting for any device > message.

I was on OOS 11.1.1.1 before flashing LOS 18.1 for the very first time.
I am using LOS 18.1 (20211130), and MindTheGapps.
I verified my ADB Tools and I am using the latest version platform-tools_r31.0.3-windows.zip
The USB cable is the original OnePlus cable.

If I reboot in FASTBOOT menu directly, I am getting the exptected error message
fastboot: error: Could not check if partition abl has slot all (because I am not in FASTBOOT menu from LOS RECOVERY) but fastboot device shows my USB connected OP6.

What am I missing to update firmware with OOS 11.1.1.2?
Check Device Manager and make sure the fastboot driver is loaded for the recovery fastboot.

Eruurk

Feb 20, 2017
OnePlus 6
Thanks you @CrysisLTU for your tip.
You were right: driver was not correctly loaded. Si I tried to installed a new time the driver but unfortunatly, the driver refused to install.
I launched search for update on my Windows 10 computer, and Android ADB driver update has been detected.
With this new driver, my device has been detected in Fastboot menu (from LOS recovery), and ano issue to execute all commands.
For this command fastboot flash --slot=all vendor vendor.img, first message was Invalid sparse file format at header magic, but non error message at the end of the execution.
I hope nothing was wrong.

CrysisLTU

Feb 1, 2012
Thanks you @CrysisLTU for your tip.
You were right: driver was not correctly loaded. Si I tried to installed a new time the driver but unfortunatly, the driver refused to install.
I launched search for update on my Windows 10 computer, and Android ADB driver update has been detected.
With this new driver, my device has been detected in Fastboot menu (from LOS recovery), and ano issue to execute all commands.
For this command fastboot flash --slot=all vendor vendor.img, first message was Invalid sparse file format at header magic, but non error message at the end of the execution.
I hope nothing was wrong.
That error is normal if I recall correctly

Eruurk

Feb 20, 2017
OnePlus 6
Thanks you @CrysisLTU for all your advices and tips.
Another question: is it required to flash MindTheGapps after each new package version, or only flash the very first time when installing LOS?

lamahgra

Jan 27, 2008
anybody else got problems with OnePlus6 128GB edition ?
WLAN / GPS still not working
with mcd10 Kernel - WLAN worx
SMS receiving - reboot...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you guys also have the issue that if you take a photo in WhatsApp, the actually taken image always is BIGGER than shown on the screen before shooting the photo? Like, the image itself catches more than is shown on the screen, I am not talking file size.

I had a similar issues as long as I was using GCam. After using GCam, this problem would also be present in other apps accessing the camera. A reboot fixed it.

So I stopped using GCam, and went back to the default camera app.
    Hi! I just installed LOS on a NOS ("new old stock") Oneplus 6 EU Version I got for a bargain. First I updated completely Stock to OOS 11.1.2.2. Then I installed the 20211228 build according to instructions. I am using a german provider in the O2/Telefonica Network. I activated VoLTE and VoWifi in the settings, but seeing the diagnostics when dialing *#*#4636#*#* it shows me it is using GSM for the calls, even though being connected to 4G with good signal strength. Is it a configuration thing or do I have to go through this Qualcom Modem Setup procederes, which can be found in the Stock ROM threads?
    To answer my own question: Yes, I had to use the Qualcom tools.

How to enable VoLTE:
    1. Enable in settings and see if it works
    2. If yes, good, you're done. If no, follow this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...geos-17-1-for-eu-carriers-oneplus-6t.4119785/

Important: Backup your EFS Partition before applying any changes. You delete a config, which I dont know if it could be necessary at some point, or if you delete some other config by accident.

Remark: You do not need magisk. It is enough to enable ADB + ADB root in developer settings. You can enable adb root by typing "adb root". When you then enter "adb shell", you have root permission. Also the mentionend "setprop" command didnt work. This one works: "setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb"
    To answer my own question: Yes, I had to use the Qualcom tools.

How to enable VoLTE:
    1. Enable in settings and see if it works
    2. If yes, good, you're done. If no, follow this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...geos-17-1-for-eu-carriers-oneplus-6t.4119785/

Important: Backup your EFS Partition before applying any changes. You delete a config, which I dont know if it could be necessary at some point, or if you delete some other config by accident.

Remark: You do not need magisk. It is enough to enable ADB + ADB root in developer settings. You can enable adb root by typing "adb root". When you then enter "adb shell", you have root permission. Also the mentionend "setprop" command didnt work. This one works: "setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb"
    Omg, I had already given up on this, thank you so much, I got volte and vowifi working now, awesome
    In b4 don't ask for ETAs, I know...
    But does anyone know if @LuK1337 is working on lineageos 19 for enchilada, or anyone else for that matter. Last year he had an early test build ready in October, now it's December. I'm definitely not complaining, just wondering if someone puts effort into this or if I will have to look for another device soon.
    Hi. I'm currently using this ROM on OOS 10 firmware. It's the dull yellowish display which is a bothering bug for me. I suspect this as oos trait.
    Is it possible to update it to OOS 11 from TWRP recovery?
    Yep, I explained it a few pages back. Use the current twrp, flash OOS 11 and TWRP, reboot into recovery, Flash OOS and recovery again, reboot into recovery, then flash how and what you usually flash.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    If anybody is curious, Ive been crawling through the code commits. Unfortunately, it looks like both Enchilada and Fajita will have to wait for some time due to issues that were encountered when booting. At least for Fajita. It will be some time until we get our first official build.

UPDATE 1: Both Enchilada and Fajita have been reverted from the hudson branch, which indicates official commit status has been reversed. Our savior Luk has got hands full with work on these issues I imagine, so wait times will extend. Hang tight lads! We will land on Hudson soon, I hope.

UPDATE 2: That was quick! Seems like Luk figured out the issue for Fajita and has opened a commit to merge fajita to 18.1 official again. Fajita and enchilada are merged to the Hudson branch once again. This is good news, and I am hoping that the enchilada build will be posted and merged on schedule.
    Anyone else having touchscreen issues with the latest build? Like not responding to some touches and not being able to pull down the notification shade?

Edit: reverted to last week's build and the issue is gone. So some commit messes with the touchscreen.