[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

qualo

Jul 22, 2008
Hello. With last update, 20210306, i can't open videos on WhatsApp or Telegram. Is it there any new setting or something that must be activated/disabled (in gallery, security, etc ...) or is it a bug?. Thanks
edit: videos can be saved and open directly in gallery or Google photos, but not inside WhatsApp or telegram.

All working in new 20210308 rom. Thanks!

MIhaegn

Oct 15, 2019
I've used this OS for about 6 months. Quit like it.

But recently a big bug found: contacts Missing. All of them.

First I thought maybe I forget to import contacts to my phone. And after I imperted for a few days the contacts missed again. None left. Seems the contacts app reset itself.

I rebooted the device before the missing. Still looking for reason.

Last edited:

kunver400

Jun 13, 2013
I've used this OS for about 6 months. Quit like it.

But recently a big bug found: contacts Missing. All of them.

First I thought maybe I forget to import contacts to my phone. And after I imperted for a few days the contacts missed again. None left. Seems the contacts app reset itself.

I rebooted the device before the missing. Still looking for reason.
I got around this problem by using stock gapps.

darksx

Dec 19, 2014
Guys if i decide to try this Rom what is procedure to update to a newer version because i don't have to much experience with A/B slots and how to update correctly without losing twrp recovery.Thanks

diemind

Oct 21, 2011
I reinstalled the lineageos Dialer after putting the gapps, I have the icon for the recording of calls but it doesn't work, has someone been able to use it with joy?
Thanks

stormPremier

Dec 27, 2014
bordeaux
Installed using the lineageos recovery following the officials step from official website (for 17.1 initially)

Dirt flash didn't go well ... I had to factory reset, meh

- Sideload lineage 18.1
- Sideload NikGapps Stock (full is too big)
- Sideload Magisk 22

Perfect and I didn't need to deal with A/B slot :)

darksx

Dec 19, 2014
Last night i decide to try this Rom,but something went wrong with Twrp so i try the other method-with Lineage recovery and adb sideloading.Everything was so easy and fast,I usually like Oxygen but this Rom is really a nice nice refreshing,I'm thankfull that we can enjoy this.A big thanks to developers and their free time.But only one question-if i want to update next version the steps are boot to lineage recovery and apply update with adb sideloading and just reboot to system.Is this correct,thanks and cheers

darksx

Dec 19, 2014
Can anyone confirm whether this rom uses stock OxygenOS dialer app or google dialer??
Well,usually i flash pico gapps package and you get lineage/aosp dialer.At least it's not Oxygen dialer included if this is your answer.Nevermind this Rom is so cool with or without dialer;)

Reactions: Mandy62

Mandy62

Jun 20, 2013
Well,usually i flash pico gapps package and you get lineage/aosp dialer.At least it's not Oxygen dialer included if this is your answer.Nevermind this Rom is so cool with or without dialer;)
Well, I gravely need call recording feature without beep sound like the one in stock OS. Does lineage dialer has this feature?

darksx

Dec 19, 2014
Well, I gravely need call recording feature without beep sound like the one in stock OS. Does lineage dialer has this feature?
At the moment i don't know because i don't use that feature in anyway.Maybe someone else can reply to your answer

{Mod edit: Formatting repaired}

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistero5050

Feb 20, 2015
Network frequently disconnects (both wifi and data) on latest build of 2021-03-18

Is there any way I can help by proving logs? Tell me and I'll do it

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

Wondering:
    I used 10.3.10 as base, wich is giving me the wifi and mobile data issues.
    Will this work (see steps below)

- boot into twrp recovery ( lineageos recovery won't work )
    - flash full ota zip of oxygenos 10.3.9
    - flash twrp
    - reboot into recovery (will it be twrp recovery???) and wipe internal storage
    - flash lineageos 18.1
    - flash twrp
    - flash magisk
    - reboot, and back in lineage 18.1 without wifi and mobile data issues rooted and all

Or do i need to follow steps in above message and start all over again?

Please help!
    You should have gone with official LOS guide how to update firmware.

It's need you to be on LOS recovery.
    If anybody is curious, Ive been crawling through the code commits. Unfortunately, it looks like both Enchilada and Fajita will have to wait for some time due to issues that were encountered when booting. At least for Fajita. It will be some time until we get our first official build.

UPDATE 1: Both Enchilada and Fajita have been reverted from the hudson branch, which indicates official commit status has been reversed. Our savior Luk has got hands full with work on these issues I imagine, so wait times will extend. Hang tight lads! We will land on Hudson soon, I hope.

UPDATE 2: That was quick! Seems like Luk figured out the issue for Fajita and has opened a commit to merge fajita to 18.1 official again. Fajita and enchilada are merged to the Hudson branch once again. This is good news, and I am hoping that the enchilada build will be posted and merged on schedule.
    I reccomend everyone to use nikgapps package...it is most stable in my opinion...and ut hase pixel apps too
    Yes, NikGapps is the best option right now! (+ unlimited google photos storage ;-))
    OpenGapps 11 is not stable for me. (setup crash when adding google account)
    It didn't miss It hink it was merged intentionally after this week's build slot. Wiki is not merged yet for instance. But you're right next build if successful will be 18.1
    I think it is not intentional as fajita (6T) build is scheduled later today.
    EDIT: fajita build is canceled
    EDIT2: never mind, it is being rebuild
    I built LineageOS 18.1 from official sources today, did a complete factory reset to stock OxygenOS and then flashed my build of LineageOS from today.

Everything seems to work great so far, you can look forward for the official build on Tuesday i guess ;)
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • WFD
    Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    ofcause i want los 18.1 by luk1337.
    me too
    If anybody is curious, Ive been crawling through the code commits. Unfortunately, it looks like both Enchilada and Fajita will have to wait for some time due to issues that were encountered when booting. At least for Fajita. It will be some time until we get our first official build.

UPDATE 1: Both Enchilada and Fajita have been reverted from the hudson branch, which indicates official commit status has been reversed. Our savior Luk has got hands full with work on these issues I imagine, so wait times will extend. Hang tight lads! We will land on Hudson soon, I hope.

UPDATE 2: That was quick! Seems like Luk figured out the issue for Fajita and has opened a commit to merge fajita to 18.1 official again. Fajita and enchilada are merged to the Hudson branch once again. This is good news, and I am hoping that the enchilada build will be posted and merged on schedule.
    Clean flash, latest OOS, TWRP, LOS 18 in both slots, and Nikgapps and Magisk Modded. It boots, but NFC it´s no working. All the rest in my initial setup works ok. I didn´t try camera at moment.
    With Magisk Canary it doesn´t boot, goes to fastboot mode.
    At first it doesn´t pass Safetynet test. With Magisk Props module it´s ok. (Correction: Magisk props works with Manager Canary app over Magisk Modded, but root it´s lost)
    Thanks dev for your work!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone