[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

Spaceoid

Mar 29, 2013
Dortmund
Can you help me with the link to download the final build of lineageos 18.1 thanks a lot
Also I would like to ask if lineageos 19.1 is now available for daily use ?
Sadly I do not have that link; I do not even know if the last build of LOS 18.1 is still available for download somewhere on the LOS site.
But yes, 19.1 is absolutely good as a daily driver, it works awesomely!

Reactions: kecodoc

treyy

Nov 19, 2010
is there any guide that works for the oneplus 6 on 19.1 to activate Volte and Wifi calling?

mf117

Sep 8, 2017
I'd like to know if it's possible to use this ROM with bank apps? As far as I know, in order to use bank app, I need to download magisk and hide superuser. Is that something that I need to worry about nowadays? Or does LOS 19 have that functionality (to hide root access)?
Thanks in advance!!!

Spaceoid

Mar 29, 2013
Dortmund
I'd like to know if it's possible to use this ROM with bank apps? As far as I know, in order to use bank app, I need to download magisk and hide superuser. Is that something that I need to worry about nowadays? Or does LOS 19 have that functionality (to hide root access)?
Thanks in advance!!!
I can only report back for German Sparkasse AND rooted device - I need to put my Sparkasse app(s) on the hide list of Magisk and I then ALSO have to freeze the Magisk app while I am using the Sparkasse app. Sparkasse seems very good in detecting the app, renamed package or not.

This might also help:

Reactions: mf117

Zeti2000

Aug 13, 2022
This has may been asked already before but I’ll ask again. So I’m on OnePlus 6 and I installed Gcam (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV2b) and it was working just fine. But when I tried to turn HDR off just for testing it, the app started crashing every time I open it and I can’t turn HDR back on. If I understanded correctly, you should not turn HDR off, otherwise this happens. But the problem is, even if I reinstalled the app, it’s doing the same thing. Is there a way to turn the HDR back on someway? Or any kind of fix for this? Every other camera apps I tried, takes bad photos.

devilsworkshop

Jun 27, 2015
OnePlus 6
This has may been asked already before but I’ll ask again. So I’m on OnePlus 6 and I installed Gcam (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV2b) and it was working just fine. But when I tried to turn HDR off just for testing it, the app started crashing every time I open it and I can’t turn HDR back on.

This seems to be an issue with every GCam I tested on this ROM. I'm currently using GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6, this silently fails to take any photos when you turn off HDR. So the setting still doesn't work, but at least it doesn't crash.

If you turned off HDR and your app crashes, the only way to get it back is to clear app data or reinstall.

Speaking of GCam issues, 60fps doesn't seem to be enabled in the Camera2 API on this ROM, which means that no third party cameras can shoot in 60fps. No idea if that's an oversight. If it is, maybe the HDR crashing is also an issue with the Camera2 implementation on LOS 19? No idea, maybe someone more knowledgeable might shed some light.

Reactions: Spaceoid

blackhats

Jan 19, 2011
Surabaya
OnePlus 6
Hello,I'm new here,thanks for the custom ROM,it's fantastic!
My question is,do someone facing same issue like me when try to install Netflix?it said that my device incompatible,

fredpassos

Oct 29, 2015
Flashed this ROM to see if it would fix the not working camera.. it did at first, but then camera went down again... Anyone has a fix for the non working camera?

Spaceoid

Mar 29, 2013
Dortmund
Hello,I'm new here,thanks for the custom ROM,it's fantastic!
My question is,do someone facing same issue like me when try to install Netflix?it said that my device incompatible,
Does the app get installed normally via PlayStore, or is it not even possible to install it?

The camera problem is weird, I never had issues with the cam on LOS :/

marmelada

Mar 4, 2011
T-Mobile LG G2
OnePlus 6
Clean flashed todays version from scratch after formatting data (sideload)
Installed: TWRP / MindTheGapps 12.1 / Magisk 25.2
Notification sounds start crackling after a few hours.
Audio (e.g. Spotify) plays normal.
Rebooting / wiping cache does not help.
Disabling AudioFX didn´t help either.
Reflashing fixes the issue for a few hours, then the crackling starts again.

Same behavior with 2022-07-19.

Any ideas?
I had issues with crackling audio but right away at the start after flashing. It was fixed after a simple reboot.

As for , safetynet and playstore verification, I managed to get safetynet pass with this Magisk module: https://github.com/mywalkb/DenylistUnmount + magisk app name change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spaceoid

Zeti2000

Aug 13, 2022
This seems to be an issue with every GCam I tested on this ROM. I'm currently using GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6, this silently fails to take any photos when you turn off HDR. So the setting still doesn't work, but at least it doesn't crash.

If you turned off HDR and your app crashes, the only way to get it back is to clear app data or reinstall.

Speaking of GCam issues, 60fps doesn't seem to be enabled in the Camera2 API on this ROM, which means that no third party cameras can shoot in 60fps. No idea if that's an oversight. If it is, maybe the HDR crashing is also an issue with the Camera2 implementation on LOS 19? No idea, maybe someone more knowledgeable might shed some light.
Oh nice! I downloaded and installed this and its working. Photo quality is so much better now. Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know this will be slightly off-topic, so sorry in advance; and also, since the development as of know 'only' is done in the common Gerrit for all devices that share our SoC, it might not yet be guaranteed that we'll receive LOS20 in the end; BUT

In the common Gerrit of all the OnePlus devices that feature the Snapdragon 845, development on LOS20 has begun! Let the hype train start once more! And, in any case, endless gratitude for the brave developers that work on LOS in their valuable freetime...

Edit 18.09.: Now there's movement also in the Gerrit for our specific device!
    Just for others experiencing the SMS notification problem too: I am using Signal as my standard SMS app for 10 days now, and since then never had the problem again. So I suppose the root of the notification issue lies solely in the stock SMS app, and by using any other SMS app as standard the issue is resolved.
    Thank you for yoyr reply where can I get the instruction from crdroud?

Use the video as "graphical illustration". Update to the latest OOS to be sure to be on the newest firmware and please stick to official instructions here: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/enchilada/install

It is really a step by step instruction. Only by following that, you can be sure that everything works.

EDIT: Jup, the video missed a vital thing from the isntallation guide: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/enchilada/install#ensuring-all-firmware-partitions-are-consistent

Just follow the official step by step instructions. If questions arise, ask. But dont stick to incomplete amateur youtube videos.
    Sorry to hear, but it's working fine on my phone. No black screen and no fc or anything like that here.
    I also tried OpenCamera which works fine as well, doesn't crash either (still have it installed but don't use it), but I like MGC better.
    i tried again and it works fine with version MGC
    guys one more question iam tring to sideload install Gapps arm64 Stock and mentioned in instruction

its giving me error and not getting installed..

Can auto call recording be enabled in the ROM..????
    Read the 2 Notes from the Guide:

"Note: Add-ons aren’t signed with LineageOS’s official key, and therefore when they are sideloaded, Lineage Recovery will present a screen that says Signature verification failed, this is expected, please click Continue.
    Note: If you want the Google Apps add-on on your device, you must follow this step before booting into LineageOS for the first time!"

Call recording is built in, but depends on your legislation. In germany for e.g. it is disabled.

EDIT: Also be sure to install the GAPPS linked in the guide. If you already started your ROM, you need to at least factory reset the ROM I think. (Not sure if you need to reinstall, I do not use GAPPS, so my experience is limited).
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Just did a dirty flash from LOS 18.1 and everything works fine.

I had to reinstall some Google apps (YouTube, Gmail, Keep, GCam, Photos), as they stopped working after the upgrade (maybe because I accidentally clicked No on the Signature verification failed screen while flashing Gapps and didn't notice, then the OS didn't boot. whoops. So I went back into the recovery and flashed Gapps again. Sure enough, the install went through. So be careful and make sure to click the correct button, lol)

Everything else seems to work perfectly!

Thanks again LuK for your work!

In case anyone with Gapps and Magisk wants to try a dirty flash from 18.1, here are the steps I did:
    (you're on your own if things break! better to do a clean flash! magisk isn't officially supported!)

1. Restored images in Magisk
    2. Removed PIN and fingerprints
    (Not sure if these first two steps are needed, but did them just in case)
    3. adb reboot sideload
    4. adb sideload lineage-19.1-20220426-nightly-enchilada-signed.zip
    5. Advanced->Reboot to Recovery
    6. Apply Update->Apply from ADB
    7. adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
    8. adb sideload Magisk-v24.3.apk
    9. Back->Reboot system now
    I know this will be slightly off-topic, so sorry in advance; and also, since the development as of know 'only' is done in the common Gerrit for all devices that share our SoC, it might not yet be guaranteed that we'll receive LOS20 in the end; BUT

In the common Gerrit of all the OnePlus devices that feature the Snapdragon 845, development on LOS20 has begun! Let the hype train start once more! And, in any case, endless gratitude for the brave developers that work on LOS in their valuable freetime...

Edit 18.09.: Now there's movement also in the Gerrit for our specific device!
    I'm using a single SIM and I see the same thing often. I guess it depends on the amount of icons you have in the status bar. I observed this since the first build
    Change the smallest width to 411 in developer options.
    Before OOS 11 it was set to 411 by default but that changed with OOS11.
    I'm on the May 17th enchilada nightly, and came directly from 18.1. I'd like to use ANT+, but no worky :confused:. Is this a known issue? Are there plans to fix it?

ANT+ also didn't work when I went from 17.1 to 18.1, but I fixed it by upgrading the firmware. I tried that again on 19, but it didn't fix it this time.

Here is what the ANT Tester app shows on LOS 19:

View attachment 5619435