[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

lm089

the phone starts but hangs giving an error qualcomm crashdump mode on screen, need help asap
Which recovery incl version? Which LOS version? How and when (with which version) did you start using LOS? Did you follow the official instruction? Etc. etc. Don't want to be rude, but if you carefully read the posts in this thread you'll find numerous similar issues incl lots of solutions.
In the OP you'll find a Form telling you which info is needed to speed up help ;)
Good luck

Reactions: Spaceoid

TheMadKing

Jul 12, 2016
Baia Mare
OnePlus 6
What is the best Gapps package for this particular ROM? I have tried the one that's recommended by LineageOS, MindtheGapps, but I receive errors in several apps with "App X won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device", despite the fact that Google Play services are installed.

Hi @LuK1337 ,

Thanks for this thread. I recently moved from OOS 11.1.2.2 to Lineage OS on my OP6 using instructions from (link) via temp. lineage custom recovery. Installation was easy and successful.

################ Version details of the installation ###########
LineageOS version: lineage-19.1-20220927-nightly-enchilada-signed
LineageOS Download url: https://download.lineageos.org/enchilada
Gapps version: MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220605_112439
####################################################

I've a request to make, please add customization including color changing UI as it is there in stock android 12 with accented buttons and widgets.
Also, the ROM doesn't include option to use Face unlock as it was there in OOS 11.

Attaching ss of the current state to help you understand better.
Really appreciate your work and efforts to keep this thread active and updated.

Thanks in advance
Prankur

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-170238_Wallpaper & style.png
    Screenshot_20221002-170238_Wallpaper & style.png
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20221002-170247_Wallpaper & style.png
    Screenshot_20221002-170247_Wallpaper & style.png
    605.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20221002-170456_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221002-170456_Settings.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 67

gamertag128

Nov 15, 2021
What is the best Gapps package for this particular ROM? I have tried the one that's recommended by LineageOS, MindtheGapps, but I receive errors in several apps with "App X won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device", despite the fact that Google Play services are installed.
I'm using MindtheGapps myself and haven't had such issues. Did you do a clean install?

gamertag128

Nov 15, 2021
Hi @LuK1337 ,

Thanks for this thread. I recently moved from OOS 11.1.2.2 to Lineage OS on my OP6 using instructions from (link) via temp. lineage custom recovery. Installation was easy and successful.

I've a request to make, please add customization including color changing UI as it is there in stock android 12 with accented buttons and widgets.
Also, the ROM doesn't include option to use Face unlock as it was there in OOS 11.

Thanks in advance
Prankur
Monet Customization are included, in LOS19.1, but color changing icons will just make it into LOS20, if we get it (Gerrit and GitHub show, it is also in work for our devices so the odds aren't too bad).

Face Unlock is another topic and probably will never make it into LOS.

TheMadKing

Jul 12, 2016
Baia Mare
OnePlus 6
I'm using MindtheGapps myself and haven't had such issues. Did you do a clean install?
Yep. Official LineageOS, LineageOS Recovery, and MindtheGapps also downloaded through the link provided by LineageOS. A clean install from the latest OxygenOS build, as I've unlocked the bootloader and followed the instructions from the LineageOS Wiki.

It's however only happening in one app specifically - Fate Grand/Order is the one, and I know that this app in particular has been having issues with SafetyNet and Magisk. It is odd however, since I've followed the guide for ih8sn and no other app is showing such an error, or any other error at all.

When the error appears, I can press ok and the app opens normally, but it's clearly not communicating with Google Play services - as an example I can't buy anything in the app.

Reactions: gamertag128

Spaceoid

Mar 29, 2013
Dortmund
Hi @LuK1337 ,

Thanks in advance
Prankur
To change system accent colors, on Android 12 you can download the app 'Repainter' through PlayStore. It brings the functionality to change those colors to Android 12; in 13 those options are included in the system settings. For me, Repainter works greatly.

Reactions: pranks009
To change system accent colors, on Android 12 you can download the app 'Repainter' through PlayStore. It brings the functionality to change those colors to Android 12; in 13 those options are included in the system settings. For me, Repainter works greatly.
Thanks for the app suggestion. It works great as mentioned. But I'd really like if these basic things are pre-baked in the Rom itself.

madman

Apr 21, 2011
Planet Earth
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 6
Thanks for the app suggestion. It works great as mentioned. But I'd really like if these basic things are pre-baked in the Rom itself.
LineageOS does not accept any feature requests so you are not going to get anywhere. Unless you are willing to put work in writing that part of the code and submit it on gerrit it's unlikely to happen considering Android 13 has this feature as part of AOSP.

Tldr: Wait for LOS 20

mrjaycob

Nov 13, 2017
Hello,

i wanted to start from stock so i reinstalled Oxygen OS for my OP6. I Updated it to android 11 and Then i installed LOS19.1 like the manual said and tried to install MTG12.1.

LOS19.1 installs with no error but MTG keeps saying that:
This package is for android 12.1.0(sdk32) but yours system is android 11 (sdk30). and aborts the installation.

Any other gapps like nikapps or bitapps arent working either . I tried several times by now. Wipe everthing install los again and so on...

But i installed 19.1 (android 12) correctly. The los recovery (also newest one) states 19.1. Why is this happening?

Iam grateful for any advice on this.

thanks

Update: I tried again and it worked. I am not exactly sure why, because i changed "Root Access Options" which is only required if your prior system was LOS16 or older. Further i installed stock OS before so it should be considered a clean install where no root acces is required ... Anyways i am reeeeealy glad it worked. Thanks OP :)

Update Update: appernently you gotta reboot to recovery after LOS install. I didnt reboot because i only used TWRP before. So thats what made the Trick. A reddit user told me it would try to install to the wrong slot containing the old Android 11 ( in my case)

Last edited:
Reactions: lm089

Jamess27

Sep 22, 2015
Hi,

In the last couple of days I'm having problems making and receiving calls, at the post that it's not possible for me to make and receive calls inside my home. I did the PDC procedure a while ago and everything was working fine. I checked today and nothing on pdc was changed.

I really don't know what to do, maybe Activate a different network on pdc than the one highlighted on the guide? My carrier is TIM and i live in Italy, please help me or I have to buy a new phone !

lm089

Hi,

In the last couple of days I'm having problems making and receiving calls, at the post that it's not possible for me to make and receive calls inside my home. I did the PDC procedure a while ago and everything was working fine. I checked today and nothing on pdc was changed.

I really don't know what to do, maybe Activate a different network on pdc than the one highlighted on the guide? My carrier is TIM and i live in Italy, please help me or I have to buy a new phone !
Sorry, really no idea how to help you, as I never experienced something like that. I'm sure you confirmed somehow that it's not the SIM or the provider? Tried a different SIM from a friend / spouse / whoever? Or tried your SIM in a different phone?

Apart from that:
what is that PDC procdure you're writing about? Don't hesitate to post a link to some explanation...

Jamess27

Sep 22, 2015
Sorry, really no idea how to help you, as I never experienced something like that. I'm sure you confirmed somehow that it's not the SIM or the provider? Tried a different SIM from a friend / spouse / whoever? Or tried your SIM in a different phone?

Apart from that:
what is that PDC procdure you're writing about? Don't hesitate to post a link to some explanation...
my sim works, I tried in different phones.

this is the procedure

Now I'm sitting on my desk at home, I have Phone signal, even 4g, but it's impossible for me to make or receive calls

lm089

this is the procedure

Now I'm sitting on my desk at home, I have Phone signal, even 4g, but it's impossible for me to make or receive calls
The thread you sent a link to is referring to VoLTE/VoWIFI. Is that your problem then? I thought you were having trouble with "ordinary" phone calls... :confused:

vkass

Jan 8, 2011
OnePlus 6

this is the procedure

After you enable diagnostic you need to replace the mbn to pixel's, I think I used pixel 6.

Might have to do it with OOS.

Jamess27

Sep 22, 2015
After you enable diagnostic you need to replace the mbn to pixel's, I think I used pixel 6.

Might have to do it with OOS.
where did you find the pixel 6 mbn?

Is it possibile to check ims with this rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have used my OP6 on AT&T off and on over the years and never had any problem, I never heard anything about AT&T blacklisting this phone until I saw your post but I see people were posting about it. My OP6 is on AT&T towers through Pure Talk right now and the sms, mms and data, VoLTE work fine. I have always used Straight Talk or Pure Talk, etc.. never gone directly through AT&T but only their towers through secondary carriers like these. Pretty strange AT&T won't support it but it works just fine on their towers through a MVNO :p

As insignia96 said on reddit: "The way they are scamming unsuspecting consumers into buying new phones with these patently false claims about them "not supporting HD Voice" should be a crime. It's 100% false and they know it."
    So, all I did was chat with someone at AT&T, told them I needed my data turned on and the did something on their end...... It works fine now 🤷
    I just updated my enchiada to the 20221115 build yesterday (especially to get my security string bumped to 2022-11-05). No obvious issues seen yet.
    Trying to install for 3 times (error, MSM tool, update to oos11, lineage recovery, ROM), did follow the instrutions line by line, always failed to install. I quit... (did also tryed with other ROMs)
    What type of error did you get ?
    Have you tried with ROM and GAPPS previously stored in TWRP, instead of sideload method?
    I am trying to get VoLTE working on my OnePlus 6, do you have any suggestion?
    The smartphone is rooted using Magisk.

I tried to load my carrier profiles from other Snapdragon 845 devices using QPST Advanced PDC Tool, but nothing gets loaded after the app refresh. I am trying to understand this topic in depth if needed but I was not able to find detailed information for the low level details.

Here https://github.com/MaurizioCasciano/Snapdragon-845-VoLTE there is my git repository to keep track of this work/study and the extracted MBN configurations from other devices using the same soc.

Any additional detail or link is highly appreciated.

Thanks for this ROM that is way better than the original firmware.
    This is how I did it a long time ago. Deleting the mentioned config was essential as far as I remember, as it somehow defaulted back to it all the time. But don't quote me on that. It's almost a year :D
    You could try siddk's version which is marked, as Twrp-3.7.0_12. I recently updated from my existing twrp-3.6.2_11 without any problems, so far.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Just did a dirty flash from LOS 18.1 and everything works fine.

I had to reinstall some Google apps (YouTube, Gmail, Keep, GCam, Photos), as they stopped working after the upgrade (maybe because I accidentally clicked No on the Signature verification failed screen while flashing Gapps and didn't notice, then the OS didn't boot. whoops. So I went back into the recovery and flashed Gapps again. Sure enough, the install went through. So be careful and make sure to click the correct button, lol)

Everything else seems to work perfectly!

Thanks again LuK for your work!

In case anyone with Gapps and Magisk wants to try a dirty flash from 18.1, here are the steps I did:
    (you're on your own if things break! better to do a clean flash! magisk isn't officially supported!)

1. Restored images in Magisk
    2. Removed PIN and fingerprints
    (Not sure if these first two steps are needed, but did them just in case)
    3. adb reboot sideload
    4. adb sideload lineage-19.1-20220426-nightly-enchilada-signed.zip
    5. Advanced->Reboot to Recovery
    6. Apply Update->Apply from ADB
    7. adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
    8. adb sideload Magisk-v24.3.apk
    9. Back->Reboot system now
    I know this will be slightly off-topic, so sorry in advance; and also, since the development as of know 'only' is done in the common Gerrit for all devices that share our SoC, it might not yet be guaranteed that we'll receive LOS20 in the end; BUT

In the common Gerrit of all the OnePlus devices that feature the Snapdragon 845, development on LOS20 has begun! Let the hype train start once more! And, in any case, endless gratitude for the brave developers that work on LOS in their valuable freetime...

Edit 18.09.: Now there's movement also in the Gerrit for our specific device!
    I'm using a single SIM and I see the same thing often. I guess it depends on the amount of icons you have in the status bar. I observed this since the first build
    Change the smallest width to 411 in developer options.
    Before OOS 11 it was set to 411 by default but that changed with OOS11.

I guess that makes it official. Soon we should be promoted to LineageOS 20 🎉
    Thanks to Luk1337 & Edwin Moquete for their efforts, to support our devices.

PS. from User to User: If you have the opportunity, feel free to tip them something. I guess it's the best recognition we have, to support their great work.