[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][9] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Boot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build
  • Boot to recovery again
  • Flash gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][9] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
LuK1337, luca020400
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2018-09-08
Last Updated 2019-06-15

captbeard

Oct 20, 2014
I'm a straight up Pixel Launcher man myself. It doesnt say anything about flashing Magisk after gapps....i assume that'll be okay right? lol

When in doubt, I'd flash it. Keep in mind LineageOS doesn't officially support or endorse root so I wouldn't expect them to tell you.

Last edited:

speedyjay

Oct 22, 2011
Farnborough
When in doubt, I'd flash it.

Solid advice....lol

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

I know it's in "testing" status....but it's massively unstable. Dragged down the notifications and the phone locked up. I may have to flash back to LOS 15.9 until the teething problems are ironed out.

joemossjr

Feb 14, 2011
Texas City Texas
Running pretty stable here. Only issues I've found are :
Volte for TMobile users I'm guessing(although TMobile had issues on the open beta too)
Phone locked up once on boot but after it was fine.
SMS wasn't working at first.
Swiping on the keyboard cause it to crash.
WiFi calling (yet again the open beta had issues)

Reactions: usablefawn

eminem5055

May 18, 2009
I'm not getting Bluetooth playback but other than that, it seems solid after installing a pixel launcher and Gboard to fix the swipe on keyboard issue.

speedyjay

Oct 22, 2011
Farnborough
I think the "locking up" issue lies with the other launcher that comes with the ROM. I accidentally set it as default and thats when the problem started. Now i have Pixel Launcher set as default and its working absolutely fine.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Also, i thought Android Pie had native gesture controls?

joemossjr

Feb 14, 2011
Texas City Texas
I think the "locking up" issue lies with the other launcher that comes with the ROM. I accidentally set it as default and thats when the problem started. Now i have Pixel Launcher set as default and its working absolutely fine.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Also, i thought Android Pie had native gesture controls?
It does

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][9] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2018-09-08
    Last Updated 2019-06-15
    NOTE: Before flashing these builds you have to flash latest Oxygen OS or Hydrogen OS in TWRP twice ( so that both A and B slots are flashed ); Oreo firmware is not supported and will not work on these builds.
    Voila enchilada is official, commits merged.
    Expect a build by tomorrow
    >Last build ~6h ago
    >Have you abandoned the project?
    Yeah obviously, can't you tell we did so?
    I think OTA updates are a challenge for a/b devices like this one. Looking at the procedure how they are flashed manually, I am looking forward to see a way how OTAs achieve the same!

OTA will be as simple as flashing from the built-in Updater
    Gapps ( or any other package that provides support for addon.d ) will be backed up automatically.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone