[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][9] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread
Feb 18, 2015
just installed this with gapps and su, anyone know why i cant get my pc to recognize the file system over usb? it knows its plugged in but when i select file transfer it doesnt pop up with a folder on windows. any ideas?

hayvan96

Mar 23, 2018
I've noticed that after a while, all camera apps will crash when launched and that the only fix is a restart. Isolated bug or some of you have it as well?

diemadedrei

Mar 13, 2012
Third attempt: does Los have navigation gestures and gaming mode? Please someone could give me this feedback? Thank you.
No

I've noticed that after a while, all camera apps will crash when launched and that the only fix is a restart. Isolated bug or some of you have it as well?
Use bluspark or Smurf kernel, both fix the bug. I don't know why the rom still has it.

°Washy

Jan 17, 2018
thank lux for building Lineageos on oneplus 6 but someone can help me and tell me which Lineageos is better than the stock ROM while Lineageos still has errors and does not add basic useful features like game mode and Some other features are available on the stock ROM.
Thank you again for supporting the oneplus 6 community. I understand that I do not have the right to ask because this is the free version and you are working for the community but I just want to give my opinion. . because most people after installing los have to go back to the stock ROM due to some errors that cost the battery ... or lack of basic features.
This Is my case.

diemadedrei

Mar 13, 2012
thank lux for building Lineageos on oneplus 6 but someone can help me and tell me which Lineageos is better than the stock ROM while Lineageos still has errors and does not add basic useful features like game mode and Some other features are available on the stock ROM.
Thank you again for supporting the oneplus 6 community. I understand that I do not have the right to ask because this is the free version and you are working for the community but I just want to give my opinion. . because most people after installing los have to go back to the stock ROM due to some errors that cost the battery ... or lack of basic features.

This Is my case.

LineageOS is not there to copy features from the stock ROM of certain devices. I highly doubt something superfluous like game mode will ever come to lineageos but even if, then this is not the right place to ask for it.
Also the ROM has far from any lack of basic features.

°Washy

Jan 17, 2018
LineageOS is not there to copy features from the stock ROM of certain devices. I highly doubt something superfluous like game mode will ever come to lineageos but even if, then this is not the right place to ask for it.
You are right man. My intenzione was know if the features are already implemented. Sorry if I seem rude.

Meepaco

Apr 3, 2019
if you have oos on both partitions already, just flash the rom then. follow instructions in the OP
Sorry, I don't understand. I know how to install the ROM, my question is that will installing the ROM wipe my apps for example, and then I will have to reinstall them.

Totone56

Mar 26, 2013
Vannes
Hello ! Just looking for some info. I haven't found any settings regarding the Alter Slider. I know they were present in previous LOS versions, are they absent for now or have i missed them ? (Like using DND instead of silent, ect)

Last edited:

Karboush

Apr 22, 2009
Paris
Hello,
I've tried lineage for the last 2 days and would like to rollback to an OOS nandroid backup (TWRP had pin so I suppose it was encrypted!?).
Can I flash TWRP through lineage recovery, reboot recovery and restore the backup?

kecodoc

Apr 29, 2011
HaiPhong

I'm not request I just want to say my opinion !
Looks like I didn't tell you :confused:

CereSG6

Oct 13, 2017
Just a short Question:
If i'm on loudspeaker/bluetooth headset the volume is to low and if i set it one tick louder it gets far too loud.
Is there any option to change these steps of the volume buttons to smaller interval?

SAMSUNG_MANIX_64

Sep 1, 2013
Hello,
I've tried lineage for the last 2 days and would like to rollback to an OOS nandroid backup (TWRP had pin so I suppose it was encrypted!?).
Can I flash TWRP through lineage recovery, reboot recovery and restore the backup?
You're probably going to have to format ?
Plus you can flash TWRP in magisk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][9] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2018-09-08
    Last Updated 2019-06-15
    NOTE: Before flashing these builds you have to flash latest Oxygen OS or Hydrogen OS in TWRP twice ( so that both A and B slots are flashed ); Oreo firmware is not supported and will not work on these builds.
    Voila enchilada is official, commits merged.
    Expect a build by tomorrow
    >Last build ~6h ago
    >Have you abandoned the project?
    Yeah obviously, can't you tell we did so?
    I think OTA updates are a challenge for a/b devices like this one. Looking at the procedure how they are flashed manually, I am looking forward to see a way how OTAs achieve the same!

OTA will be as simple as flashing from the built-in Updater
    Gapps ( or any other package that provides support for addon.d ) will be backed up automatically.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone