[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][9] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

JKist3

Dec 29, 2016
Hi, I'm thinking of getting a oneplus 6 to run lineage os on. I need the speaker phone on hangouts/facebook messenger to work correctly though. Is anyone able to tell me if the lineage os echo bug is present on this phone?

(lineage os echo bug: whenever you call someone with Hangouts or facebook messenger and use speaker phone, the person on the other end hears their own voice echoed back through your own loudspeaker. This makes it very difficult for them to talk to you)

kecodoc

Apr 29, 2011
HaiPhong
Bluetooth problem I cannot extend the distance when connecting my Bluetooth speaker.It will be disconnected when the phone is away from the speaker Bluetooth.
Can I do anything to fix it ?

purlupar

May 27, 2019
EDIT: Magisk is necessary. (I had thought otherwise, since I use lineage root) My "black screen" issue is fixed now.

Thanks to Macusercom for the hint!!!

Did you install Magisk etc. after a reboot to recovery? If it's missing it can lead to a bootloop. Not having had any issues with A/B even though it took me a few days to really get it.

(Old post:) Dear all, I still experience the black screen issue (I had this when this rom was still unofficial and hoped that it would be resolved by now). I still don't get what it is I am doing wrong. Any help appreciated.

Problem: Black screen

What is your--
LineageOS version: lineage-16.0-20191117
LineageOS Download url: https:// mirrorbits.lineageos.org/f...ge-16.0-20191117-nightly-enchilada-signed.zip
Gapps version: no gapps

Did you--
wipe: yes everything
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
other modifications: no

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

What I did:
1. fastboot boot twrp.img
2. format data
3. in twrp, flashed newest oos [link 1], flashed newest twrp [link 2]
4. reboot and repeat 3
5. flash newest los lineage-16.0-20191117-nightly-enchilada-signed.zip
6. wipe cache

tried with complete wipes, tried with mauro..'s twrp, tried everything i could think of.

does anyone see what's wrong here?

[1] https:// oxygenos.oneplus.net/OnePlus6Oxygen_22_OTA_034_all_1909112343_31f86cec5f8d4c7b.zip
[2] twrp-installer-enchilada-3.2.3-1.zip from www. twrp.me

Last edited:

Marcb

Aug 11, 2008
Is there a way to use LineageOS and still be able to use apps that identify root/unlocked bootloader? I have bank apps and other apps which says that I have "root" enabled in my phone and won't let me use them... Even though I have never enabled root access...
I would really like to use Lineage but those apps are required for me.

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A6000 usando o Tapatalk

purlupar

May 27, 2019
black screen

I still experience the black screen issue
(that was me a few posts above)

Found something in the log in lineage recovery:
Code:
locale is [en-US]
stage is []
reason is [(null)]
[B]I:vkeys: could not open /sys/board_properties/virtualkeys.synaptics,s3320
W:Failed to set brightness: Invalid argument[/B]
I:Screensaver disabled
Maybe this is related.

Last edited:

diemadedrei

Mar 13, 2012
Is there a way to use LineageOS and still be able to use apps that identify root/unlocked bootloader? I have bank apps and other apps which says that I have "root" enabled in my phone and won't let me use them... Even though I have never enabled root access...
I would really like to use Lineage but those apps are required for me.

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A6000 usando o Tapatalk
Magisk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][9] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2018-09-08
    Last Updated 2019-06-15
    NOTE: Before flashing these builds you have to flash latest Oxygen OS or Hydrogen OS in TWRP twice ( so that both A and B slots are flashed ); Oreo firmware is not supported and will not work on these builds.
    Voila enchilada is official, commits merged.
    Expect a build by tomorrow
    >Last build ~6h ago
    >Have you abandoned the project?
    Yeah obviously, can't you tell we did so?
    I think OTA updates are a challenge for a/b devices like this one. Looking at the procedure how they are flashed manually, I am looking forward to see a way how OTAs achieve the same!

OTA will be as simple as flashing from the built-in Updater
    Gapps ( or any other package that provides support for addon.d ) will be backed up automatically.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone