[ROM][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.6 for POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice]

Search This thread

Jona'san - sama

Apr 13, 2021
Feedback: i have an issue, i flashed this rom successfully but in the battery section, when i try to switch to performances mode it "keeps stopping not working properly".. any help guys regarding this issue ? 😊

dinsel

Jan 14, 2017
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
Feedback: i have an issue, i flashed this rom successfully but in the battery section, when i try to switch to performances mode it "keeps stopping not working properly".. any help guys regarding this issue ? 😊
That is a common issue, which you can probably just ignore in the moment. As far as I know, there is currently no custom rom available for our devices that can support performance mode.

Jona'san - sama

Apr 13, 2021
That is a common issue, which you can probably just ignore in the moment. As far as I know, there is currently no custom rom available for our devices that can support performance mode.
Ohh thats why 😄, How about the app auto closing and self restarting i already encountered now..

Thank you for informing me.. Love you bro and God Bless you 😘

Jona'san - sama

Apr 13, 2021
You're welcome. I haven't got this kind of issue so I don't know much about this
Well i just ignored it, seems fine now.. My main problem now is How can we Bypass the Safety Net "Attestation Failed" :ROFLMAO:

Update: I Fix it Using Magisk Hide Props + Magisk Hide from Magisk Settings and Magisk Module

- However when i try to benchmark my phone using Antutu, it gives me a **** lowest score than ever.. the default Score of this ROM to mine without Magisk, it scores around 180-190K.. but now with magisk 150-160K!! Really ?

op_raftel

Apr 29, 2021
Is the fingerprint unlock a bit slow compared to stock or is it just me? It also seems that apps can no longer detect if the phone support fingerprint, for example I can no longer use my fingerprint to unlock the database of the password Manager Keepass2android, my bank's app doesn't detect the phone fingerprint scanner.

AvinashD1010

Apr 23, 2021
Uttar Pradesh
Redmi 9 Power
Is the fingerprint unlock a bit slow compared to stock or is it just me? It also seems that apps can no longer detect if the phone support fingerprint, for example I can no longer use my fingerprint to unlock the database of the password Manager Keepass2android, my bank's app doesn't detect the phone fingerprint scanner.
Things were fine here iirc... Try clean flashing or switching roms.

dongan

Dec 6, 2010
I install on POCO M3.
ROM: MIUI 12.5 V12.0.6.0 QJFMIXM(stable)
TWRP: 3.5.0_10-0
----
When I flash Evo X5.6, I has message:
Failed to mount /system_root (read only file system)
Failed to mount /product (read only file system)
----
How can I flash Evo X5.6, Can you help me?

NebrassF1

Aug 15, 2021
I have a flickering issue when watching videos on youtube, chrome or even MX media player, I can watch videos flawlessly when using software decoder, does anyone have this issue?

Nurujjamanpollob

Oct 23, 2017
Dinajpur
Best custom rom, fixed all bug and enhanced system performance and great battery life.

DT2W not working, as usual other custom rom. Is there any way to contribute you?

I would like to learn about basics about custom rom development from sources! Please help me expert by sharing a learning source to get started.

Nurujjamanpollob

Oct 23, 2017
Dinajpur
I install on POCO M3.
ROM: MIUI 12.5 V12.0.6.0 QJFMIXM(stable)
TWRP: 3.5.0_10-0
----
When I flash Evo X5.6, I has message:
Failed to mount /system_root (read only file system)
Failed to mount /product (read only file system)
----
How can I flash Evo X5.6, Can you help me?
I believe this is happened when you flash something wrong in your system in previous.

This is happened to me also, system partition mount only read, not write after flash a wrong build prop tweak!

It's make me scary. So, i have fixed by flashing original rom, than I have flashed orangefox, xiaomi.eu A11 port and this rom.

It worked for me.

Reactions: dongan

GCarmon

Aug 20, 2021
Was writing extensively one solution that I had found that fixed the remarks here. Will rewrite them all in a tad, as they are simple but effective. But as of right now I need to address the Dev directly: PLEASE BE THE ONE THAT ENABLES AUTOCOPY ON CELLPHONES! You select the text then it AUTOcopies them to the clipboard. If you get the handles and select more, who knows? It AUTOcopies it all once more. Simple and easy, after each selection. That should avoid people screaming at their cellphones everywhere =) Like I kinda did just now. Well, I'll re-freakin'-write it now *sigh*. (Afterwards, give them the Copy/Cut/Paste/YadaYada options, no problem there).

GCarmon

Aug 20, 2021
Well, a pain-solver solution for many aches that was right there after an extensive pain-in-the-ass time I have had with the Xiaomi blockade against removing all their firmware, while counter-intuitively the solution was sitting quietly waiting.

Step-by-step: go to xiaomiflash and grab their own stock ROM flashing tool. Afterwards, google your phone model + xiaomi EEA and go to the link that takes to their site. These are the European Union Stock ROMs, GDPR-passing to the firmwares of each component. But remember: their tool require you to download the FASTBOOT ROM and extract it to the root folder on your (usually) C:\ drive.

Now flash it with their own tool with the Clean All option, and afterwards simply IGNORE the lock warning (or else, lock back your phone, then unlock it, why not have an extra dosis of adrenaline?). Green bar writing Done/Flash Done (or something like that?) means it all was good and done.

Grab your SD Card and put in at the root of it the latest Evolution-X ROM you got here and the latest PBRP (the only one OFFICIAL now for this phone) and presto! Your SDCard is ready. Insert it.

Also extract the PBRP .zip file and grab the .img file. The .img file is the one that you’ll will be issuing the 'fastboot flash recovery' command with. Afterwards, send the 'fastboot reboot’ command and QUICKLY press the Volume Up/POWER buttons at the same time until the phone trembles and you only release the Power button and enter PitchBlack Recovery Project (the TWRP that simply works for our phones). Disconnect it from the cable on the computer and go ahead.

Flash the PBRP zip you have in the SD Card, remembering to always untick the 'disable DM-Verity' option by any name that it could be called, reboot it to recovery and now get ready for the final round.

Final Round: format Data (click yes then swipe, I always do it twice, but it’s your call) first. Then on the middle option, the main offering, Wipe Data/Dalvik/Cache ONLY. Ignore all other options of wiping or else redo it all from step 1, stairs and ladders style. You were warned. Do not mess with Vendor or ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL.

Mount internal storage. Should be empty. Then mount External Storage, this should be a party. Leave External Storage mounted and...

…go to the 'File Manager' that is inside 'Advanced', and navigate to each and every folder, and inside each one of them touch the Check icon to the mid-bottom right, select Delete then swipe, effectively deleting each and every folder on the SDCard you have inside the phone.

What you just did was putting all the latest stock firmwares that are approved by the GDPR inside your phone and deleting EVERYTHING that could create havoc on your custom ROM.

Now go and flash the Evolution-X ROM, remembering to always untick the 'disable DM-Verity' (yeah, do it from the SDCard, no problem! Mine was an ANCIENT one that was lying around since my latest-fastest-128GB-that-flies-and-makes-coffee-(almost) was inside another production machine and, well, this should be for flashing, why would I need a superspeed with many IOPS? I figured. And WORKED).

Voilà. All should pass with flying colours, be installed, your firmware of all the chips and camera and speakers should be wiped clean and replaced by the Evolution-X ones, together with Vendor and everything that makes your phone simply WORK.

(Oh, and later on install NOVA Launcher or something alike, pay for the full premium version and be happy with having no Google Search bar ever again).

Have a blast. And remember to stay hungry, stay foolish. This should apply to us all, always. Hope that this piece of text helps someone, those were just my 2 cents for this BRILLIANT piece of ROM. (Amazing work you all did, Devs!)

Last edited:

stephendt0

Apr 9, 2012
QLD, Australia
Hey guys, just clean flashed this ROM. Unfortunately I have a pretty serious bug - MMS is not working on my Optus service. When sending an MMS, it just sits at "sending..." forever. Receiving MMS is a similar story.

I have this same bug in MIUI, so this has probably carried over somehow. No issues with Telstra, unfortunately Optus is unique and has two APNs, one for data and one for MMS. Anyone have an idea on this?

I have verified the following:

1. MMS works perfectly on another device (eg. my Xiaomi Poco F1)
2. APN is triple checked and is correct.
3. Have mobile data enabled. Same issue occurs if I am 3G or 4G.
4. I have contacted Optus customer service and they have "reset" and "reprovisioned" my service. No change.
5. I tried the Optimus Drunk Kernel, no change.

Any suggestions? The only soluition I can see so far is ditching my Poco M3 and getting another phone. Unfortunately I need MMS for work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.2 for the Poco M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

U tell me.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System
    4. Format Data (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    4. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Downloading this now. I hope there is no major bugs anymore :D

The steps to install are listed in the post already. What device are you on? If you're on the M3 (citrus), you need to flash something else before Evo X afaik. Ported MIUI 12.5 ROM, can be found in @pocom3globalofficial telegram group.
    Here is the steps to flash ROM for Poco M3:
    1. If you are from MIUI Stock, you have format data.
    2. Wipe system, cache, data, vendor.
    3. Flash MIUI.eu 12.5 (Xiaomi 21.4 Android 11)
    4. Flash the ROM that you want (Evo X)
    5. Flash additional zips like magisk, gapps, etc.
    6. Reboot system

Link to Xiaomi A11: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZcEDOJu0wZx5v58tutlvnBrDZuMAUMR5/view?usp=sharing

Credits to JavaShin-X
    hello, im ultra newb to flashing rom. i have redmi 9t and should i just follow the steps above or do i have to do preliminary? (im sorry i really cant seem to understand this whole flashing thing) :( something like a step by step procedure before the steps above would help me greatly.

i still didnt have anything on my phone yet, its the og rom for redmi 9t.

ps. miui12 has lots of issues when it comes to rhythm games so i wanted to try everything to atleast play all of my rhythm games on this device. :(
    i feel you, im a super newbie but i installed this Evo X custom ROM on my poco M3 yesterday. First of all, you have to flash MIUI 12.5 before installing any ROM. Idk if i can explain it very well bcuz, as i said, im a newbie. If you havent done anything yet, you have to install a recovery (i used OrangeFox ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/official-recovery-orangefox-recovery-project-r11-0.3943068/ )), then you have to find the correct firmware, compatible with ur phone (for example, i downloaded the MIUI 12.5 for PocoM3/Citrus), download it transfer to your Redmi, reboot to recovery (pressing volume up + power button for a few secs), wipe data/cache/system and flash the MIUI 12.5 zip file. After u successfully instaled the MIUI 12.5, then you can go ahead and install a custom ROM, just follow the guide they post and you'll find no problem.

PS.: try to find a tutorial of how to flash the miui 12.5 on your Redmi or something, i just said what i did on my Poco M3. Hope nothing goes wrong, good luck.
    Does this rom works on citrus? I have a POCO M3 but i dont know if it's citrus or juice, how do i find this information? Also, i got the power bug with MIUI software (phone sometimes doesnt power on, only opening and doing some tech procedures) do you know if flashing another ROM will maybe solve this issue?
    Juice = Citrus(Poco m3) + Lime(Redmi 9t/Redmi 9 power/Redmi Note 9 4g) + Lemon(Redmi 9t NFC) + Pomelo
    So, i've unlocked the bootloader but now i cant see the system partition to wipe. Also when i try to flash this rom i got this errors: failed to mount system_root/product (no such file or directory). If i go to mount option i cant select the system or product partition. Then i installe another TWRP version and now it shows system and product but when i try to wipe or flash i cant
    Upgrade to android 11 first https://drive.google.com/file/d/14f5S5kuV_yQclMedo3f9YgkZvCs45KQl/view