[ROM][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.6 for POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice]

Search This thread

Bikram Kumar

Dec 5, 2016
Hi,

Is screen cast working in the ROM?

I am thinking of switching to this ROM.

Also, I have rooted my phone and have installed another custom ROM. Do I still need to flash the MIUI.eu 12.5 zip?

Thanks in advance.

AvinashD1010

Apr 23, 2021
Uttar Pradesh
Redmi 9 Power
Hi,

Is screen cast working in the ROM?

I am thinking of switching to this ROM.

Also, I have rooted my phone and have installed another custom ROM. Do I still need to flash the MIUI.eu 12.5 zip?

Thanks in advance.
Dunno about screen cast, it should be the same in every aosp based custom rom, and no if you have flashed miui 12.5 once, you do not need to flash it again and again...

Reactions: Bikram Kumar

mp44christos

Aug 9, 2013
POCO M3
I just got an error while updating netflix.
"this app isn't compatible with your device anymore."
Any idea what is causing this.
I am not rooted.

gsucc

Oct 6, 2021
I really wanted to try this but after 2 sleepless nights I can't get it to work on my poco m3. I always end up stuck in fastboot mode even if I flashed miui 12.5 and evo rom successfully

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2021

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.2 for the Poco M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice]

Code:
/*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

U tell me.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
2. Reboot to Recovery
3. Wipe Data/Cache/System
4. Format Data (Optional)
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to System
7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
4. Flash Magisk (Optional)
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Why the gcam not working?

mp44christos

Aug 9, 2013
POCO M3
Used this rom for 6 months. Last week, it consumed 5gb of data trying to update without me noticing. Battery life was abysmal, it needed to be charged every day. I liked its futures, but the lack of updates made me switch to havoc literally night and day difference in battery life. Hopefully we will see an a12 version without bugs soon but till then It's not even worth staying a day more to this rom.

Joaoovn

Aug 2, 2018
Does this rom works on citrus? I have a POCO M3 but i dont know if it's citrus or juice, how do i find this information? Also, i got the power bug with MIUI software (phone sometimes doesnt power on, only opening and doing some tech procedures) do you know if flashing another ROM will maybe solve this issue?

Qpb

Jun 3, 2021
Does this rom works on citrus? I have a POCO M3 but i dont know if it's citrus or juice, how do i find this information? Also, i got the power bug with MIUI software (phone sometimes doesnt power on, only opening and doing some tech procedures) do you know if flashing another ROM will maybe solve this issue?
Juice = Citrus(Poco m3) + Lime(Redmi 9t/Redmi 9 power/Redmi Note 9 4g) + Lemon(Redmi 9t NFC) + Pomelo

Joaoovn

Aug 2, 2018
So, i've unlocked the bootloader but now i cant see the system partition to wipe. Also when i try to flash this rom i got this errors: failed to mount system_root/product (no such file or directory). If i go to mount option i cant select the system or product partition. Then i installe another TWRP version and now it shows system and product but when i try to wipe or flash i cant

Qpb

Jun 3, 2021
So, i've unlocked the bootloader but now i cant see the system partition to wipe. Also when i try to flash this rom i got this errors: failed to mount system_root/product (no such file or directory). If i go to mount option i cant select the system or product partition. Then i installe another TWRP version and now it shows system and product but when i try to wipe or flash i cant
Use Orange Fox

yusoffb01

Dec 4, 2011
Upgrade to android 11 first https://drive.google.com/file/d/14f5S5kuV_yQclMedo3f9YgkZvCs45KQl/view

Reactions: Joaoovn

Top Liked Posts