Install Miflashtool download latest official miui rom and then place it in miflashtool folder then open the tool app select option from right bottom corner if u want to lock bootlader or not then flash it simple
Evolution X 5.2 for the Poco M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice]
* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!
First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
2. Reboot to Recovery
3. Wipe Data/Cache/System
4. Format Data (Optional)
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to System
7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
Update / Dirty Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
4. Flash Magisk (Optional)
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
The steps to install are listed in the post already. What device are you on? If you're on the M3 (citrus), you need to flash something else before Evo X afaik. Ported MIUI 12.5 ROM, can be found in @pocom3globalofficial telegram group.
Here is the steps to flash ROM for Poco M3:
1. If you are from MIUI Stock, you have format data.
2. Wipe system, cache, data, vendor.
3. Flash MIUI.eu 12.5 (Xiaomi 21.4 Android 11)
4. Flash the ROM that you want (Evo X)
5. Flash additional zips like magisk, gapps, etc.
6. Reboot system
hello, im ultra newb to flashing rom. i have redmi 9t and should i just follow the steps above or do i have to do preliminary? (im sorry i really cant seem to understand this whole flashing thing) something like a step by step procedure before the steps above would help me greatly.
i still didnt have anything on my phone yet, its the og rom for redmi 9t.
ps. miui12 has lots of issues when it comes to rhythm games so i wanted to try everything to atleast play all of my rhythm games on this device.
i feel you, im a super newbie but i installed this Evo X custom ROM on my poco M3 yesterday. First of all, you have to flash MIUI 12.5 before installing any ROM. Idk if i can explain it very well bcuz, as i said, im a newbie. If you havent done anything yet, you have to install a recovery (i used OrangeFox ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/official-recovery-orangefox-recovery-project-r11-0.3943068/ )), then you have to find the correct firmware, compatible with ur phone (for example, i downloaded the MIUI 12.5 for PocoM3/Citrus), download it transfer to your Redmi, reboot to recovery (pressing volume up + power button for a few secs), wipe data/cache/system and flash the MIUI 12.5 zip file. After u successfully instaled the MIUI 12.5, then you can go ahead and install a custom ROM, just follow the guide they post and you'll find no problem.
PS.: try to find a tutorial of how to flash the miui 12.5 on your Redmi or something, i just said what i did on my Poco M3. Hope nothing goes wrong, good luck.
Does this rom works on citrus? I have a POCO M3 but i dont know if it's citrus or juice, how do i find this information? Also, i got the power bug with MIUI software (phone sometimes doesnt power on, only opening and doing some tech procedures) do you know if flashing another ROM will maybe solve this issue?