ROM[OFFICIAL][fajita][10.0]**crDroid**[V6.13]

MaWalla99

Jan 21, 2018
Berlin

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features

First time installing crDroid to your Op6t, or coming from another ROM:
- Be on the latest stable firmware
- Flash it to both slots
- Disable your screenlocks
- Make sure you're running latest TWRP
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe data and dalvik
- Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your internal storage
- Flash crDroid zip
- Flash TWRP zip
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash GApps zip
- Reboot system
- Setup Rom
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash Magisk zip
- Reboot system

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running stock crDroid-kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

DONATE

crDroid Website

Telegram Oneplus6/6t group

Source Code Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_oneplus_sdm845

XDA:DevDB Information
ROM[OFFICIAL][fajita][10.0]**crDroid**[V6.13], ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
MaWalla99, neobuddy89, gwolfu
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LOS

Version Information
Testing
Current Stable Version: 6.13
Stable Release Date: 2020-12-18

Created 2020-10-07
Last Updated 2020-12-18

Last edited:

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
Hello everyone, firstly thanks Dev and team for your efforts developing CRDroid, question... where can I download android 10? Because the website only shows Pie downloads and 10 only says soon. Thanks guys and have a good day.

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
Let the game begin, I'm almost done restoring everything, clean flash including internal storage. It booted fine, no issues whatsoever, everything is running nice and smooth, wifi, wifi calling, Bluetooth, FP. Thanks Dev. and team.

Attachments

L22EEW

Mar 13, 2008
Wales
www.facebook.com
Let the game begin, I'm almost done restoring everything, clean flash including internal storage. It booted fine, no issues whatsoever, everything is running nice and smooth, wifi, wifi calling, Bluetooth, FP. Thanks Dev. and team.
Looks like there's plenty of options/goodies under the crDroid settings.

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs

champagne66601

May 1, 2016
You have the weather on lockscreen option?

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs

Causical

Feb 4, 2016

Causical

Feb 4, 2016
With all due respect to other Devs. this is the one I like the most, lots of customizations compared to other android 10 roms, give a try I beat you won't be disappointed. This is my personal opinion. Happy flashing bud.
Yep just opinions is all I ask for, I don't care much for hierarchy, so not necessarily looking for one thing better over another, I just know 10's in the early stages and I'm not even thinking about jumping over yet, I just like to hear what people think.

Reactions: oscarmaldonado

david72262

Jul 3, 2013
Oregon
Yep just opinions is all I ask for, I don't care much for hierarchy, so not necessarily looking for one thing better over another, I just know 10's in the early stages and I'm not even thinking about jumping over yet, I just like to hear what people think.
This is the first 10 rom worth staying on after testing the others I went back to pie might actually be on 10 for good now.