[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][10] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

hks18psigst

Aug 16, 2009
Upgraded to lineage-17.1-20201217-nightly-fajita-signed.zip and my NFC stopped working. I can enable it in the settings but NFC apps don't work. Anyone encountering this issue?

I'm also having the NFC issue. It's honestly missing from my settings but it's still in my quick settings just greyed out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-090717_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20210115-090717_Chrome.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20210115-090725_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210115-090725_Settings.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 122

Mimax2upgrade

Jan 7, 2020
Can anyone confirm, that Dash charge is working with LineageOS 17.1?
I'm constantly getting "Charging slowly" when plugging in the original Dash charger/cable into 1+ 6T.
And there is "Charging rapidly" with the same charger but on Pocofone F1 with LineageOS 17.1
So, is it a software issue?
Thanks!

p11p0

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, does anyone know if "DC DIMMING" is avalaible with lineageOS? I've already search on this forum and google but I can not find anything about it.

jhart9285

Jun 18, 2016
cannot seem to get the android 10/11 releases of lineage to boot on my device. i have a t-mobile variant that i flashed to international via patched msmdownload for verizon, unlock, update to latest OOS10 OTA(as of 1/14/21, just got an update notification last night, NOT that one) on both a/b with flashed twrp-3.3.1-32-fajita-Q-mauronofrio(couldnt use manual/OTA updates at all without TWRP), reboot sucessfully into OOS10, then wipe sys/data/cache on b side and install just lineageos but it says no os and will only boot to bootloader at which point i cannot use fastboot to boot anything or boot back to twrp recovery, my only option is to use msmdownloadtool to reset and try again. what am i missing here i havent had this much trouble since my droid bionic.
i have been trying with lineage-17.1-20210114-nightly-fajita-signed no gapps yet but i am doing this for android 11 but if i cant even get the official build to work i'm not even going to try the other yet.
i am going to try the same procedure without updating to latest OOS OTA right now but i believe i tried that first.

flbenini

Apr 13, 2014
Hi, I'm on OOS 10.3.8 and my phone gets super laggy after a couple of days, plus battery performance sucks. I'm at the point that I'm considering going back to 9.0.17 just because it was the best rom performance I had with this phone. Actually, I think that 10.3.5 it was a good one, but after that it started to get bad.

I know lineage 17.1 is considered stable, but I see a few comments for bugs like pocket sensor not working, etc... I used lineage for other phones in the past. So my question is, how solid is this rom? Or should I just go back to android 9?

Thank you!

Jan 5, 2016
Hi, I'm on OOS 10.3.8 and my phone gets super laggy after a couple of days, plus battery performance sucks. I'm at the point that I'm considering going back to 9.0.17 just because it was the best rom performance I had with this phone. Actually, I think that 10.3.5 it was a good one, but after that it started to get bad.

I know lineage 17.1 is considered stable, but I see a few comments for bugs like pocket sensor not working, etc... I used lineage for other phones in the past. So my question is, how solid is this rom? Or should I just go back to android 9?

Thank you!

Very good battery life, no gapps, daily driver!

Reactions: Blac Caesar

Blac Caesar

Jul 31, 2012

Thank you!

Lineage 17.1 is perfectly stable for me.. unlocked, no gapps. I've been running it this way for about a month now, no big issues

Reactions: flbenini
Oct 21, 2019
I didn't even try OOS on my 6T. I just immediately threw Lineage onto it. I do have gapps (nano version) running. I find the whole thing totally stable and battery life is incredible. My only complaint is that the thing sleeps too much. Sometimes I don't get a text message for ages. That's been my only problem, and I think it's more to do with Android internals than anything Lineage does wrong (i.e. you'll have that problem no matter what).

livinglight

Feb 16, 2021

Thank you!

100% solid in my experience.

SoftoLibre

Aug 5, 2020
Has anybody figured out how to receive MMS messages on Verizon? Everything else works perfectly, so it's incredibly frustrating that this one bug is holding me back from using the phone.

Last edited:

david72262

• Jul 3, 2013
    Oregon
    OnePlus One
    OnePlus 6T
    Has anybody figured out how to receive MMS messages on Verizon? Everything else works perfectly, so it's incredibly frustrating that this one bug is holding me back from using the phone.
    In the custom ROM world Verizon sucks I just switched to AT&t. Sure fixes a lot of stuff I know that's not what you want to hear but seems Verizon will always be second class on custom roms.

Reactions: Blac Caesar

Tomkumato

Feb 2, 2018
    This may work but reset your network settings in system/reset options/reset wifi & bluetooth settings. I have never had a problem with lineage if won't work on google msgs use textra

the00guy

Jul 14, 2010
    (Lineage relevant) Hey all, like most, I probably started my morning with an update to Magisk and as usual, went through the normal upgrade procedure for the app, anticipating flashing the new direct install next which clearly wasn't the case this time. :LOL: I've reverted to the last version of Magisk but before I attempt this again, can someone enlighten me as to how we can extract the boot.img from the lineage zip (necessary to patch install the new Magisk)? It used to be easy when these zips just contained the actual boot/recovery/system files but it seems those days are gone. Thanks!
    I found payload_dumper, thanks y'all!

Last edited:

zezinho7

Jul 31, 2018
    considering to switch from op3t to 6t (both lineage os), already set up the 6t
    the deal breaker for me:

- no possibility to reduce vibration strength
    - no possibility to switch off vibration for touch events in dnd mode

disable vibration for touch events in dnd would be an acceptable workaround

also have a one m8 w laos, a workaround to reduce vibration is to modify a value in /sys/.../leds/vibrator

do you see any chance with the op6t ?
    why arent the functions enabled in the rom?

Oct 21, 2019
    how are you running it without gapps? Are you downloading apk files from internet for apps you need?

Sorry if this is considered spam or an unwelcome link. But this guy explains how to avoid google using F-droid and other options. Point is, it's entirely possible to avoid google play and still have auto updates and 3rd party apps.

Reactions: Here-to-learn:101

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
      • Download the latest build and gapps
      • Boot to recovery
      • Flash the latest build
      • Boot to recovery again
      • Flash gapps
      • Reboot
      Downloads :
      Reporting Bugs
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
      Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
      What is your--
      LineageOS version:
      LineageOS Download url:
      Gapps version:

Did you--
      wipe:
       restore with titanium backup:
      reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
      a task killer:
      a non-stock kernel:
      other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][10] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
      LuK1337
      Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2019-09-12
      Last Updated 2020-04-01
      I uploaded a single Q based build before disappearing again, have fun.

Here are some minimalistic instructions:
      $ fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-30-fajita-Pie-mauronofrio.img
      $ adb shell twrp sideload
      $ adb sideload OnePlus6TOxygen_34_OTA_042_all_1912142031_d9ef3.zip
      $ adb reboot bootloader
      $ fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-30-fajita-Q-mauronofrio.img
      $ adb sideload OnePlus6TOxygen_34_OTA_042_all_1912142031_d9ef3.zip
      $ adb reboot bootloader
      $ adb sideload <lineage>
      $ adb reboot bootloader
      $ adb sideload <gapps>
      $ adb reboot
      So lineage 17 is dead on the 6T I see. Unanswered questions, Dev fled the coupe. Sad

As if there was a point in answering "- same problem during installation as 30 other people in before -", "does verizon work?" or "android auto no work what do?".

I sometimes show up here whenever there's something actually worth replying to.
      FYI the last time I did that was back when @Ducter had crashdump issues after booting ANY recovery. I silently fixed that on jan 8, 2020 and no one even said a word ;-;
      I've got good progress on the 10.0 GApps package, so expect a test build soon.
      I'm on this one

That font just made me throw up...