ROM[OFFICIAL][fajita][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.3]

MaWalla99

Jan 21, 2018
Berlin

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features

First time installing crDroid to your Op6t, or coming from another ROM:
- Be on the latest stable firmware
- Flash it to both slots
- Disable your screenlocks
- Make sure you're running latest TWRP
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe data and dalvik
- Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your internal storage
- Flash crDroid zip
- Flash TWRP zip
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash GApps zip
- Reboot system
- Setup Rom
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash Magisk zip
- Reboot system

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running stock crDroid-kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

DONATE

crDroid Website

Telegram Oneplus6/6t group

Source Code Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_oneplus_sdm845

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
hi dev thanks for this rom i have successfully installed now, so there is a small info i like to share, that is installing any version of nikgapps apart from core nikgapps will result in bootloop or after even format the data, rom will boot but set up screen says it crashed, so i have installed with core version of nikgapps, rom booted successfully. that's all i have info to share now. (y)😁

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
Hi dev ROM is working fantastically after installed all the application I used before, so thanks for it, it has enough customization thanks for it too.

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
Hi devs i don't know the reason why this happening, the problem is when i change default launcher to nova launcher system ui automatically crashes, i can't specifically pinpoint the reason, but after launching the Paytm app for first time then paytm also crashed so i don't know what to do now. I have attached logcat from matlog so I think I have captured required info.

Attachments

Last edited:

autologic

Feb 10, 2012
hi all,

I'm on fajita with crdroid 5.11 - Android 9.

i'd like to bump up to this thread's version. any tips for how to go about that - step by step?
I assume it would be something like -- update TWRP, update firmware, then flash rom as usual with instructions in first post?

many thanks

Feb 12, 2019
hi all,

i'd like to bump up to this thread's version. any tips for how to go about that - step by step?
I assume it would be something like -- update TWRP, update firmware, then flash rom as usual with instructions in first post?

many thanks
1 - remove any passwords used to unlock screens - 2 - Backup all your important data, - 3 - Make sure you're on latest TWRP for Fajita and that you have latest OOS firmware, Gapps, TWRP installer and the ROM you want to install (zip files) copied to your "Downloads " directory, then reboot into recovery mode, - 4 - make sure you're on slot A (tap "reboot", tap slot "A" and reboot to recovery again), 5 - tap "Wipe", "advanced wipe" and select " Dalvick Art/Cache", " data" and "system", - 6 - swipe to wipe, 7 - tap "install" and select OOS, then swipe to install, 8 - install TWRP zip file, 9 - reboot to recovery, - 10 - install OOS on the second slot, 11- install TWRP, 12 - reboot to recovery, 13 - install the new ROM, 14 - tap "Wipe", advanced Wipe", "Dalvick Art/Cache" and "Data", 15 - swipe to wipe, 16 - install TWRP and reboot to recovery, 17 - install GAPPS, - wipe " Dalvick Art/Cache and reboot to system. That's it!

letmedanz

Aug 26, 2010
Bangalore
hi all,

many thanks
Boot in latest TWRP
Flash latest OOS 10
Flash CR Droid Zip
Flash Finalize.zip
Flash latest TWRP
Format data -type Yes to confirm
Reboot to recovery
Flash Gapps & Magisk (Optional)

Coming from a different version of Android, format data is recommended. Backup your data before you do this

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
Hi dev i attached a video, in which i try to explain a problem, i can't pinpoint say amazon app only having this kind of problem, but i can say irresponsible of which app suddenly ui will have some kind of problem, it will appear from nowhere after that phone will hang and i need to restart the phone or else battery drains very fast. Kindly look into it. I reinstalled the rom two time freshly, even though it having same kind of problem presist, but i really loved one good feature that is finger print working fantastic even after reboot. OS is not crashing and reboot by itself, app also not crashing but suddenly some part is acting wired. Anyway i will upload the video for proof. I have attached gif file as per xda rules.

Attachments

Last edited:

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
I have one last idea in my head instead of using app called migrate to take back up of application installed in my phone and restore to newly installed rom. Better use play store to install all app one by one and see there is any difference, i really love this rom thats why i reinstalling freshly again and again to see any difference possible

flash713

May 7, 2015
Houston, Texas
I've never used micro g a whole lot in the past but I'm all for it now due to the unbelievable amount of permissions apps ask for and while I love Android I'm no Google person either. I flashed 7.2 CrDroid two days ago and didn't install gapps. Then I went back in twrp and flashed micro g and fdroid from (stable) nano droid installer thread here on XDA. Going to read up more about micro g ..etc.. Op, if you are testing anything that has to do with this or anything feel free to msg me anytime. Ill run whatever through everything possible and gather logs if need be and send them to you properly. Thanks for this rom!! Great job!! Always loved CrDroid! Think i 1st used CrDroid back in 2013 or so. Fantastic rom!! My Screen time on 7.2 CrDroid. :D

david72262

Jul 3, 2013
Oregon
I've never used micro g a whole lot in the past but I'm all for it now due to the unbelievable amount of permissions apps ask for and while I love Android I'm no Google person either. I flashed 7.2 CrDroid two days ago and didn't install gapps. Then I went back in twrp and flashed micro g and fdroid from (stable) nano droid installer thread here on XDA. Going to read up more about micro g ..etc.. Op, if you are testing anything that has to do with this or anything feel free to msg me anytime. Ill run whatever through everything possible and gather logs if need be and send them to you properly. Thanks for this rom!! Great job!! Always loved CrDroid! Think i 1st used CrDroid back in 2013 or so. Fantastic rom!! My Screen time on 7.2 CrDroid. :D
Yeah I feel you I'm right where you are I think it's time to ditch Google and get a similar setup. Wonder if there's a thread in the 6t section yet? Google still my friend she'll teach me how to set it up, lol

Reactions: flash713