[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

darksx

Dec 19, 2014
Anyone noticing that the color calibration setting doesn't persist? I click on sRGB, and it's back to the standard calibration after I lock and unlock the phone.
I also noticed that because i always use RGB mode,but try this like me-select RGB and just reboot,then the mode is correctly applied,strange.And one more thing,after reboot everhything is ok until i change wallpaper.Color mode is changed by itself again.Weird

Atul Shyam

• Dec 13, 2020
    Kozhikode, India
    Capture.PNG

Will this work on an unrooted OP6T running LOS 18.1 with LOS recovery?

Reactions: rockynewsmaster

yoruuba2

Nov 28, 2015
    Anybody experiencing Playstore Certification not showing in Playstore settings?
    Also Widevine is L3 on DRM info and Netflix ?
    I'm on May 06 nightly with MindTheGapps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-095526_Google_Play_Store.png
      Screenshot_20210509-095526_Google_Play_Store.png
      130 KB · Views: 96

Saksham03

Jun 15, 2016
    LG G3
    OnePlus 6
    Anybody experiencing Playstore Certification not showing in Playstore settings?
    Also Widevine is L3 on DRM info and Netflix ?
    I'm on May 06 nightly with MindTheGapps.
    Widevine will remain L3 on unlocked bootloader.

For passing safety net follow this.

Choose OnePlus 6T android 10 fingerprint.

Attachments

• Capture (1).PNG
      Capture (1).PNG
      28.2 KB · Views: 145

OhioYJ

Feb 25, 2011
    Will this work on an unrooted OP6T running LOS 18.1 with LOS recovery?

No, you need root to use that module. See my 6T Guide Installing Lineage, particularly step 5. Very Optional, Magisk. It covers those very steps.

Note if you follow those steps you will pass safety net and come up certified in the play store. However the test built into the current stable version of Magisk will fail at the moment, as the API is broken. This has been fixed in canary builds. See this link for more. Personally I'm still using the stable build.

Reactions: thomasnsr

et5

May 7, 2021
    Hi, the rom is very stable and smooth but I can't get GPS to run. How to fix this? thank you
    not sure what has been going on with LOS 18 about GPS, perhaps due to no OpenGApps. No longer to try to resolve it. try this "After "Google Play Services" was manfully updated, finally getting GPS half-working, ", posted a few posts above yours.

Reactions: darkcupid

hachigoro

• Oct 4, 2009
    Hey guys, I can't find my device when connected to my Windows laptop via USB cable after flashing LOS 18.1. Windows recognises the device and lists it as "OnePlus" under system tray. I tried enabling/disabling USB debugging, selected "Transfer files" option within the notification pull down, tried installing latest device drivers from OnePlus, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
    I haven't tried with 18.1, but I installed 17.1 on a different phone, and had the same issue. With the official android build I could transfer files on Windows no problem. With lineage, most of the time it does not recognize the phone when connected, but sometimes it randomly does.

King_Kilo

Dec 13, 2016
    For who ever wants to know how to install here's the link. Helped me a lot

darkcupid

Apr 17, 2013
    not sure what has been going on with LOS 18 about GPS, perhaps due to no OpenGApps. No longer to try to resolve it. try this "After "Google Play Services" was manfully updated, finally getting GPS half-working, ", posted a few posts above yours.
    Thank you. I did a factory reset and install Nikgapp. GPS works well now

hayvan96

• Mar 23, 2018
    Hi
    I've just bought a fajita for my wife, and installed LOS on it, with MTG (I've upgraded to OOS10.3.10 just before of course). Works perfectly fine, but I have some questions regarding the FOD :
    * when i register new fingerprints, it will, towards 33% of registration process, ask me to lift my finger and try again. And even if I don't have my finger on the screen: I press, lift my finger, and a second after, it asks me to remove my finger - after that it can resume registering, but it rarely recognises my fingerprint
    * this morning, when I press the FOD, it lights in green, but doesn't react

Are there any tricks to make FOD work better? First time I have one. Thank you

EDIT: well, after a reboot, the FOD option has totally disappeared. Not displayed, not available in security, i've tried removing the pin code, clearing the qualcom biometrics system app cache and storage and restarting, but to no avail.

Last edited:

rockynewsmaster

Jan 27, 2012
    St. Louis
    Well that took entirely too long to get going. Followed this https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-installing-lineage.4075955/.

Did the following:
    1. Unlock Bootloader
    2. boot to TWRP using .img
    3. Flash TWRP installer
    4. Reboot recovery
    5. Factory Reset
    6. Format Data
    7. Reboot Recovery
    8. Flash LOS 18.1
    9. Flash TWRP installer
    10. Reboot Recovery
    11. Flash LOS 18.1
    12. Flash TWRP installer
    13. Reboot Recovery
    14. Flash NikGapps-basic-arm64-11-20210514
    15. Flash NikGapps-Addon-11-SetupWizard
    16. Flash Magisk v23
    17. Reboot System

Then it just goes into a bootloop that ends up back at recovery.
    Tried repeating steps with older builds of LOS, tried skipping Gapps and Magisk.
    Finally did my 1-17 steps again and when it bootlooped back to Recovery, i did the Factory Reset and Format data wipes and ACCIDENTALLY booted to System. It then booted to LOS somehow with no issues. I then went back to recovery and flash gapps, addon-setupwizard, and magisk. Booted to system again and everything is working as expected.

Not sure why this worked. but just putting this here in case anyone else has these issues.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I've installed the latest version, and I'm having trouble with audio through Bluetooth. The sound comes from the phone speaker even when connected to the Bluetooth.
      Same issue here.
      Go to Settings -> Connected Devices -> that little cog wheel next to your Bluetooth device, and then turn off HD audio.
      SBC HD is being turned on by default in this week's fajita build, but not all Bluetooth devices can handle it. If the BT device doesn't work well with it, the audio will end up playing through your phone instead. Some changes have been merged in since to make SBC HD an optional codec instead of being mandatory, so it won't be automatically enabled by default for new devices, but you'll need to wait for next week for those builds.
      I go into bootloader mode and connect from my Linux Mint machine via fastboot. I am not sure what version of fastboot, I will try to check later. I thought that setting did not affect a/b devices as the boot was always overwritten, however I did just install TWRP before trying this update.
      If needed: fw-fajita-10.3.11.tar.gz
      Extract and follow the instructions (see txt file).
      Update to fw 10.3.11

Download: https://otafsg1.h2os.com/patch/amaz...n_34.J.54_OTA_054_all_2105112238_40e54084.zip

Procedure: official instructions ... I always remove my screen locks before the update... (as a precaution)

See screenshots
      Yeah, as I had restored my data after updating, I needed to re-add (or re-authenticate) my cards. Got an error that they could not be used in stores.
      If you're passing SafetyNet then just wipe google play services data and reboot. I noticed that they no longer have a button that lets you recheck whether your phone is *safe* again.
      So I followed this, installing LOS to both slots as suggested.
      When trying the original "all" variation, I get many similar errors like:
      $ sudo fastboot flash --slot=all xbl xbl.img
      error: Could not check if partition xbl has slot.

When trying to flash to specific slot, I got many similar errors like:
      $ sudo fastboot flash --slot=a xbl xbl.img
      Warning: xbl does not support slots, and slot a was requested.
      target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes
      sending 'xbl' (3212 KB)...
      OKAY [ 0.111s]
      writing 'xbl'...
      FAILED (remote: Flashing is not allowed for Critical Partitions
      )
      Did you perform pre-install instructions ?

In some cases slot b can be unpopulated or contain much older firmware than slot a, leading to various issues including a potential hard-brick. We can ensure none of that will happen by copying the contents of slot a to slot b. This step is NOT optional.
      To do this, sideload the copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip package by doing the following:

1. Download the copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip file from here.
      2. Sideload the copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip package.
      @LuK1337 Tahnks for all your hard work.
      Will our beloved 6T also get official 18.1 support?
      Eventually.
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
      • WFD
      Instructions :
      Downloads :
      Reporting Bugs
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
      Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
      What is your--
      LineageOS version:
      LineageOS Download url:
      Gapps version:

Did you--
      wipe:
      restore with titanium backup:
      reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
      a task killer:
      a non-stock kernel:
      other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
      Why do the builds say nightly and not stable on the download page? I thought the ROM was "official" and stable now?
      lmao.
      Thanks for your reply! I have a noob question, I can find several guides and instructions on how to install Magisk using TWRP recovery. However, I cannot seem to find any guides on how to install Magisk using Lineage OS recovery.

Probably because most people on this device are using TWRP, myself included.

You should be able to use the steps for installing Magisk from 8T Guide. (Should be the key word, as I'm using TWRP, this is untested on this device personally. It is how I would do it though if I needed to try it.)

It's basically just

In LOS recovery choose:

- Apply update
      - Apply from ADB

Now in the terminal on the PC:
      - sudo adb sideload Magisk-v22.1.zip. (remove sudo if you aren't using Linux)

If you get a warning about them not being signed, choose flash anyways. We should be ready to reboot to the system now.

The section there about passing safety net will work as well. Just remember the safety net test in Magisk doesn't currently work.
      Just gone official