• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Saksham03

Jun 15, 2016
LG G3
OnePlus 6
Reactions: balekoglu

et5

May 7, 2021
is Android auto working in LineageOS 18.1? It worked perfectly in 17 Rom, but not in 18.* Rom. I have tried all available latest Gapps on the net: NIkGppas, OpenGapps, MindThe Gapps. Thinking going back to 17 Rom. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

dwardo

Jan 15, 2011
France
is Android auto working in LineageOS 18.1? It worked perfectly in 17 Rom, but not in 18.* Rom. I have tried all available latest Gapps on the net: NIkGppas, OpenGapps, MindThe Gapps. Thinking going back to 17 Rom. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Works fine here with MindTheGapps. (Still does not work with OpenGapps)

Reactions: et5

et5

May 7, 2021
Works fine here with MindTheGapps. (Still does not work with OpenGapps)
not sure what to do.. I started with MindTheGppas, then OpenGpps, and mow NikGpps. Non works in 2018 CRV. Tried 2 phones with Android 11. Android 10 works with all (4) phones tried. . The other thing never works in Lineage 18.1 (Android ) 11 is "Voice Matich".

.. after much struggles & frustrations, Android Auto finally works. Somehow CRV disabled my phone. Once enabled, it works fine. However even more disappointed in "Voice Match., I tried anything posted on the net, still no avail.

Last edited:

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
androidfilehost.com
FYI firmware 10.3.12 soon :

And

Edit : Android Auto also works fine here with MindTheGapps.

Last edited:

c2tu6u

Sep 2, 2016
Nadiad
Sir,
Please can you make a video instruction of install linage os official method in OnePlus 6T !
Please make video !
And also if you can do using Nikgapps or magisk.

I want tutorial of installation
LOS 18.1 + NikGapps Stock Full Pkg + Magisk

And Your Work Is Good 🥳

Kurt Krummbein

Jul 19, 2011
OnePlus X
OnePlus 3T
Sir,
Please can you make a video instruction of install linage os official method in OnePlus 6T !
Please make video !

And Your Work Is Good 🥳
In former times, LuK1337 answered requests like this ... and it was always fun to read them (well, not for the one who asked).
But since noobish questions like this where getting too much, he silently ignores them :-(.

Sniff
Kurt

Reactions: dwardo

s.seila

Aug 27, 2019
Phnom Penh
OnePlus 6T
Sir,
Please make video !

And Your Work Is Good 🥳
There are a lot of instructions on YouTube how to install lineage os. Or you can read install instruction on lineage website.
Here video on YouTube that will guide you to install on OnePlus 6t.

Dec 19, 2015
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6T
Sir,
Please make video !

And Your Work Is Good 🥳
I used this video as a guide to install TWRP, then connected a usb drive with the files of Lineage OS, NikGapps and Magisk and simply installed them on to my OP6T.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Its still available on official website as well as ota is working..
    It is back now after being removed for several hours.
    Guys can someone let me know, How to make sure that my upgrade from old to new vendor firmware and kernel image is successful?
    Check your baseband version.
    .15-00007-SDM845_GEN_PACK-1.417328.2.422944.1 for fw 11.
    We can now update to A11 vendor.

I have updated successfully but, first update to the 2nd September build.

a11.png

Thanks @LuK1337
    I had converted it to international prior.
    Important point - I thought that might be the case. Same here
    As @Eric_Lev mentioned, update to the newest build first before updating to Android 11 vendor + fw. Without the kernel changes from the newest build, your phone will end up booting into crashdump mode on Android 11 fw, whether you try booting android or recovery.

I'd suppose if you already did this and your phone enters crashdump upon trying to boot android or recovery, you could still download and boot the latest lineage recovery using the wiki instructions?
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    @LuK1337 Tahnks for all your hard work.
    Will our beloved 6T also get official 18.1 support?
    Eventually.
    So I went and read through the RTT docs. One way to make sure RTT is disabled is to remove it from the carrier configuration, lol. So I went and did just that:

UPDATE: So, I found a better way to do this that doesn't break everything else. You can go to /data/user_de/0/com.android.phone/files and edit the carrierconfig file there. It should be something like carrierconfig-com.android.carrierconfig-89148000001882338238-1839.xml. Note that the first number is the SIM ID, so it will be different for each phone. Change the following line:

<boolean name="rtt_supported_bool" value="true"/>
    becomes
    <boolean name="rtt_supported_bool" value="false"/>

And reboot! After that, RTT shouldn't be a bother anymore. This is a bit of a hack, but it works! XD
    Why do the builds say nightly and not stable on the download page? I thought the ROM was "official" and stable now?
    lmao.
    Thanks for your reply! I have a noob question, I can find several guides and instructions on how to install Magisk using TWRP recovery. However, I cannot seem to find any guides on how to install Magisk using Lineage OS recovery.

Probably because most people on this device are using TWRP, myself included.

You should be able to use the steps for installing Magisk from 8T Guide. (Should be the key word, as I'm using TWRP, this is untested on this device personally. It is how I would do it though if I needed to try it.)

It's basically just

In LOS recovery choose:

- Apply update
    - Apply from ADB

Now in the terminal on the PC:
    - sudo adb sideload Magisk-v22.1.zip. (remove sudo if you aren't using Linux)

If you get a warning about them not being signed, choose flash anyways. We should be ready to reboot to the system now.

The section there about passing safety net will work as well. Just remember the safety net test in Magisk doesn't currently work.