• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

hougga

Feb 26, 2013
Tunis
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8 Pro
Morning all!
Approximately do you have a decent SOT for battery life on LOS than the desastrous A11?
I regret the 7+ SOT on A9 especially when no good battery part available on the market (European)

SimDroid

Jun 26, 2010
Where I live?
OnePlus 6T
Started using this ROM on my OP6T and it's working like a charm. Real snappy and smooth. Best one i tried this far.
Just one quick question. I tried to search this thread but didn't find any mentions of it so far.
Might be a stupid question, im not used to these new double partition flashing.

Can I flash addons when i got the system up and running with linage recovery and ADB push (like i did with Gapps initially as guided)? Or do I have to change to TWRP to flash things like Magisk and Viper etc?

retry0001-coffee

Oct 21, 2019
You don't have to use TWRP for anything. A/B partitioning scheme no longer has a separate recovery partition. This is why LOS started bundling their own recovery. You can flash additional things with LOS recovery, but keep in mind that once you run LOS for the first time, many things cannot be flashed without a full reset.

Reactions: Neptunegxy

Mersine

Sep 13, 2012
Cali
Hi all! I've searched the forums but couldn't find an answer to my issue:

Since I got Lineage, the fingerprint sensor randomly pops up unwanted after the phone is unlocked. I have to turn the screen on and off to get it to go away. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a fix?

I'm currently on lineage_fajita-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 10036875

Thanks in advance!

SimDroid

Jun 26, 2010
Where I live?
OnePlus 6T
You don't have to use TWRP for anything. A/B partitioning scheme no longer has a separate recovery partition. This is why LOS started bundling their own recovery. You can flash additional things with LOS recovery, but keep in mind that once you run LOS for the first time, many things cannot be flashed without a full reset.
Thanks for reply.
What Im looking for now is installing Magisk Manager for root modules and some additional soundpacks (Pixel) for ringtone and notification sounds. I don't see why I would have to reset my whole phone and install all my apps again just because I added some apps and sound files to system. Why is that?

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
androidfilehost.com
Hi all! I've searched the forums but couldn't find an answer to my issue:

Since I got Lineage, the fingerprint sensor randomly pops up unwanted after the phone is unlocked. I have to turn the screen on and off to get it to go away. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a fix?

I'm currently on lineage_fajita-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 10036875

Thanks in advance!
Try this fix :
Turning off Night Light, the fingerprint is quite accurate ... Turning on Night Light, the fingerprint is not recognized.

See this post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-lineageos-18-1.4270931/page-24#post-85951483

Mersine

Sep 13, 2012
Cali
Reactions: Eric_Lev

Mersine

Sep 13, 2012
Cali
Wow, I would have never guess this, thanks so much!! I have turned off night light and I'll let you know if this resolves my issue 🙏

Wow, I would have never guess this, thanks so much!! I have turned off night light and I'll let you know if this resolves my issue 🙏
Damn @Eric_Lev the fingerprint sensor is still showing up randomly. If I press it, it doesn't go away.I have to turn the screen on and off. Attached is a photo of the issue in Facebook Messenger and my nightlight option turned off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-162555_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211118-162555_Settings.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20211118-162505_Messenger~2.png
    Screenshot_20211118-162505_Messenger~2.png
    429.1 KB · Views: 73

HiBoU974

Dec 23, 2010
Thanks for reply.
What Im looking for now is installing Magisk Manager for root modules and some additional soundpacks (Pixel) for ringtone and notification sounds. I don't see why I would have to reset my whole phone and install all my apps again just because I added some apps and sound files to system. Why is that?
I've installed https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/sounds/sounds-2-8-378629890-release/ without Magisk and it works like a charm :)

Reactions: SimDroid

SimDroid

Jun 26, 2010
Where I live?
OnePlus 6T
Jun 19, 2009
Minneapolis
Skipping audio issue.

Has anyone else had this? It's been happening for the last 2 weeks or so. Basically no matter that I'm doing, the audio skips/hiccups/lags for about 1-2 seconds every 5-10 seconds. It will do this with streaming audio, streaming video, local video, Google Maps navigation, ringtones, even Bluetooth-streamed audio.
I've updated to the latest vendor image, updated to the latest LOS build, and it happens whether I use a custom or LOS kernel. Makes no difference if I'm in wifi or cellular date, charging or on battery.

I did do a clean install of the OS and restored apps via TB and the problem persists.
Any thoughts what I can do to try and track down the cause of this?
I just started having this exact issue after the November 11 update, before which I hadn't updated in several months. The Nov 18 update did not fix it either. Did you ever figure out a fix? This is super annoying. Thanks.

HiBoU974

Dec 23, 2010
Thanks! This solves one of my problems! :) Perfect😁

Now I just need to hide Google Pay, Google Play services, and Google Service Framework from root (Magisk Hide?)
So I still need to know if I can flash Magisk without having to reset my phone? 🙃

Or is there any other solution here too?
1637506181769.png

I have renamed Magisk.apk to magisk.zip and considered that it was an add-on. I did it right after flashing MindtheGapps and before first boot. Don't know if you have to reset your phone but you have no other choice to use Google Pay etc...i would backup everything and give it a try. if it doesn't work you know what you have to do... :)

EliteMrX

May 22, 2020
@LuK1337 Sometime I can't make calls or recieve any calls until I restart my device. This happens only in lineage os. Even though my device shows full signal I tried i turning airplane mode on or off but no luck only restart solves it.
I never faced this issue with stock oos.

Network provider: Jio

Latest build 11-18-21
Issue is present in earlier builds also
Open gapps: micro

Droid_JD

I just started having this exact issue after the November 11 update, before which I hadn't updated in several months. The Nov 18 update did not fix it either. Did you ever figure out a fix? This is super annoying. Thanks.
I think it might have just been me being an idiot. I hadn't updated vendor files in... Ever.
Once I did that, things began working much more smoothly.
Good luck!

Droid_JD

What files did you exactly flash, and how did you do this (fastboot, recovery, ...)?

Thanks in advance!
So it was a multi-step process, but it's actually pretty simple. LOS has a good guide here: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/fajita/fw_update

I had some trouble figuring out how to extract the Rom using the Payload-Dumper-Go program, but this is what I did running Windows 10:
1. Copy original image (zip archive or payload.bin) to the same directory as payload-dumper-go exists - make sure you have the latest one, otherwise you'll continue to have problems (I mistakenly used the next-most-recent img and had to go through everything a second time)
2. in Powershell, enter "./payload-dumper-go payload.bin"
3. The extraction took a little while (maybe 10-15 mins, I wasn't really paying attention).
4. Boot into Fastboot and using the Command prompt enter the 20 +/- commands on the LOS guide.

Once everything is extracted, flashing the files took about 5 minutes.
Hope that helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For some reason I can't get lineage-18.1-20220113-nightly-fajita-signed.zip to work on my phone, it just sits at the LineageOS "booting" logo for hours. I even tried freshly wiping my 6T via MSM tool, updating to latest OOS11, and installing fresh.

lineage-18.1-20220106-nightly-fajita-signed.zip works fine.
    I stand to be corrected but I think those will be included in the next nightly.
    Indeed wait for next nightly... It should work as my self compiled 20220115 daily with the revert did not cause a bootloop
    Same for me., bootloop after updating from 6/01 to 13/01 build. I had to reinstall 6/01 build in order to get my phone work again
    @LuK1337 :

Same here (OTA update - no root).

To reinstall the previous build (0610) :
    - boot to recovery
    - flash 0601
    - reboot to recovery
    - flash gapp
    - reboot system now
    I think I have at least 2 problems going on, one seems to be related to versions of OOS I was running prior to installing LineageOS, and the other seems to be related specifically to the January 13th build.

If I reset my 6T with the MSM tool, it installs OOS 9.0.13, then the oxygen updater takes me to 9.0.17, and then 11.1.2.2.

This seems to leave my system in a... less than ideal state. OOS 11.1.2.2 can take almost 2 minutes to boot up (every time, not just first boot), and if I install LineageOS 20220106 over it (following the website's directions exactly), it also takes over two minutes to boot up too. Reflashing the most current firmware onto my device didn't help.

As a test, reset my device to 9.0.13 with the MSM tool again, but then installed 9.0.17, 10.3.12, and 11.1.1.1, and finally 11.1.2.2 over it, and lastly lineage-18.1-20220106-nightly-fajita-signed.zip.

This worked great, my phone booted up LineageOS 18.1 (and all of the OOS versions along the way) in ~25 seconds or less.

Then I tried to update that install to the January 13th version via the LineageOS updater, and it failed the same way, stuck on the LineageOS Loading screen forever.

I downgraded to 20220106 and it's working well again. I'll stay there for now.
    For some reason I can't get lineage-18.1-20220113-nightly-fajita-signed.zip to work on my phone, it just sits at the LineageOS "booting" logo for hours. I even tried freshly wiping my 6T via MSM tool, updating to latest OOS11, and installing fresh.

lineage-18.1-20220106-nightly-fajita-signed.zip works fine.
    Currently having the same issue with that same update. Trying to flash the previous nightly now.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    @LuK1337 Tahnks for all your hard work.
    Will our beloved 6T also get official 18.1 support?
    Eventually.
    I have gone through the trouble of extracting firmwares from the December 2021 update to OnePlus 6T's OxygenOS (version 11.1.2.2 - package OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.62_OTA_0620_all_2111252336_339a2fa8335f21) using payload-dumper-go

But to make the process easier for others, i will share the resulting .img firmware files and the steps to update your firmware..

1) Download the extracted firmwares:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vhtMEVX0vG2fhNBQfcu0LaKrq1F1K_ah/view?usp=sharing

2) Follow the firmware flashing steps:
    Code:
    1) Boot to Recovery
    2) Enter Fastboot (e.g for LineageOS recovery: "Advanced" > "Enter Fastboot")
    3) Connect phone to PC with USB cable
    4) Open cmd (command prompt) in your adb / fastboot binaries location folder, and then start flashing..
    Enter commands 1 by 1:

fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all aop aop.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all bluetooth bluetooth.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib cmnlib.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib64 cmnlib64.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all devcfg devcfg.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all dsp dsp.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all fw_4j1ed fw_4j1ed.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all fw_4u1ea fw_4u1ea.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all hyp hyp.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all keymaster keymaster.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all LOGO LOGO.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all modem modem.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all qupfw qupfw.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all storsec storsec.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all tz tz.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all vendor vendor.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all xbl xbl.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all xbl_config xbl_config.img

fastboot reboot

Done, now your phone will boot up with the updated firmwares.

I should mention that today i first updated the firmware, rebooted before i was going to get today's new LineageOS build. But before i did so, i noticed that the interface was snappier.. so clearly not due to the LineageOS update, rather they made some performance tweaks in the latest firmwares from Dec 2021 OxygenOS..

So it's really worth updating your firmware. Also because it bumps the vendor security patch level to November 1, 2021 (the OxygenOS update is, as they say, focussed on security fixes)

Note: if you're looking for the entire original OxygenOS 11.1.2.2 ROM, i also uploaded that here: OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.62_OTA_0620_all_2111252336_339a2fa8335f21.zip

Btw thanks @LuK1337 i've used your LineageOS on my 6T for the past 4 months, and the experience has been perfect!
    So I went and read through the RTT docs. One way to make sure RTT is disabled is to remove it from the carrier configuration, lol. So I went and did just that:

UPDATE: So, I found a better way to do this that doesn't break everything else. You can go to /data/user_de/0/com.android.phone/files and edit the carrierconfig file there. It should be something like carrierconfig-com.android.carrierconfig-89148000001882338238-1839.xml. Note that the first number is the SIM ID, so it will be different for each phone. Change the following line:

<boolean name="rtt_supported_bool" value="true"/>
    becomes
    <boolean name="rtt_supported_bool" value="false"/>

And reboot! After that, RTT shouldn't be a bother anymore. This is a bit of a hack, but it works! XD
    Why do the builds say nightly and not stable on the download page? I thought the ROM was "official" and stable now?
    lmao.