[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

MIhaegn

Oct 15, 2019
Bug:
Contacts delete bug happened again.
Recently I updated my Rom to 4.11 version. When it succeeded I boot in and imported the contacts.
Last night my phone ran out of battery and shut down. I charged it and reboot this morning. I found my contacts all missing.

It happened when I flashed the Rom the last time.
It seems that the first reboot will delete the contacts after update or Rom flash.

sohailmm

Nov 7, 2013
Coming from stock, I have used this ROM for a month now, so till now it works very well, Smooth and fast. There is only one thing i noticed during navigation with GPS on , the mobile gets very hot and the battery runs out quite fast. Otherwise its super sleak

For lineage 18.1 official. I assume its the most recent update form LuK1337 in this thread. If not how can we upgrade to the official one without losing anything. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: jhedfors

jhedfors

Oct 16, 2009
St Paul, MN
Moto G6
OnePlus 6T
@snaggen I am guessing there was some problem with the build, as it has now been removed. I was having trouble installing it, and went to reinstall unofficial and the file got corrupted somehow, and I had only backed up data. Fortunately I was able to download the unofficial version again to get back up and running.

@LuK1337, you won't by chance be making a migration build are you? Otherwise, a full wipe it is! Thanks for all your work on this!

snaggen

Jan 20, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Does anyone know what happend to 18.1? Luk reverted this last night:

This commit explains a bit more:

Flattened apexes don't boot up on GSI alike targets. If we somehow manage to drop flattened apexes flag then we can add these back to 18.1.

So, basically the Official 18.1 didn't boot.

It would be interesting to hear some explanation why they need this in the Official build but not the Unofficial, and what to expect forward.

Reactions: mistersixt

jhedfors

Oct 16, 2009
St Paul, MN
Moto G6
OnePlus 6T
While I like my 6T with its 128GB storage, this is my first phone without an external SD card. I am finding that that extra storage is of limited use if I have to format data when swapping ROMs - which is necessary when encrypted.

Question:
If I remove encryption with the zip in this post, will taking an OTA update re-encrypt my device?

Reactions: beamscotty

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Good news for us all! Our devices (enchilada/fajita) have been officially promoted to lineageos 19.1. Find the relevant commits here:

Enchilada: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/lineage_wiki/+/321288/22/_data/devices/enchilada.yml
    Fajita: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/lineage_wiki/+/321288/22/_data/devices/fajita.yml

@EdwinMoq (Hope I'm tagging the right Edwin) It is great to have you as our official maintainer for fajita :)

Thank a lot for all your work on our devices Edwin and Luke, looking forward to many more years of LOS <3
    @LuK1337 Tahnks for all your hard work.
    Will our beloved 6T also get official 18.1 support?
    Eventually.
    I have gone through the trouble of extracting firmwares from the December 2021 update to OnePlus 6T's OxygenOS (version 11.1.2.2 - package OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.62_OTA_0620_all_2111252336_339a2fa8335f21) using payload-dumper-go

But to make the process easier for others, i will share the resulting .img firmware files and the steps to update your firmware..

1) Download the extracted firmwares:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vhtMEVX0vG2fhNBQfcu0LaKrq1F1K_ah/view?usp=sharing

2) Follow the firmware flashing steps:
    Code:
    1) Boot to Recovery
    2) Enter Fastboot (e.g for LineageOS recovery: "Advanced" > "Enter Fastboot")
    3) Connect phone to PC with USB cable
    4) Open cmd (command prompt) in your adb / fastboot binaries location folder, and then start flashing..
    Enter commands 1 by 1:

fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all aop aop.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all bluetooth bluetooth.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib cmnlib.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib64 cmnlib64.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all devcfg devcfg.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all dsp dsp.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all fw_4j1ed fw_4j1ed.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all fw_4u1ea fw_4u1ea.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all hyp hyp.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all keymaster keymaster.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all LOGO LOGO.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all modem modem.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all qupfw qupfw.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all storsec storsec.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all tz tz.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all vendor vendor.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all xbl xbl.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all xbl_config xbl_config.img

fastboot reboot

Done, now your phone will boot up with the updated firmwares.

I should mention that today i first updated the firmware, rebooted before i was going to get today's new LineageOS build. But before i did so, i noticed that the interface was snappier.. so clearly not due to the LineageOS update, rather they made some performance tweaks in the latest firmwares from Dec 2021 OxygenOS..

So it's really worth updating your firmware. Also because it bumps the vendor security patch level to November 1, 2021 (the OxygenOS update is, as they say, focussed on security fixes)

Note: if you're looking for the entire original OxygenOS 11.1.2.2 ROM, i also uploaded that here: OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.62_OTA_0620_all_2111252336_339a2fa8335f21.zip

Btw thanks @LuK1337 i've used your LineageOS on my 6T for the past 4 months, and the experience has been perfect!
    Why do the builds say nightly and not stable on the download page? I thought the ROM was "official" and stable now?
    lmao.