[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

retry0001-coffee

Oct 21, 2019
Following up on my Tmobile to International conversion + vendor firmware update. I did the vendor firmware update and it worked like a charm. I now have a Sept 2021 vendor patch date. My LOS installation was not clobbered at all. Is there a definitive indicator that I'm successfully converted away from tmobile's firmware other than build names?

Everything seems to be working just as it was. There is one thing that worries me though: The VoLTE option is shaded out and disabled. This was the case even before I did this firmware update. I could swear I had VoLTE setting enabled before, but it may have changed when I installed the September 24th LOS build from an earlier August build.

Termehansen

Oct 31, 2012
Copenhagen
In the last couple of updates i have been getting occasional crash of camera with"can't connect to camera"

Anyone else with similar issues?

jhedfors

Oct 16, 2009
St Paul, MN
Moto G6
OnePlus 6T
In the last couple of updates i have been getting occasional crash of camera with"can't connect to camera"

Anyone else with similar issues?
Yes, I was having crashes happening all the time a couple of weeks ago. This has been working for me so far... Hope it stays that way.

balekoglu

Nov 25, 2011
About firmware update. I opened FASTBOOTD mode in recovery then opened cmd in pc. tried the first commad "fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img". pc says "waiting for any device". Device manager sees the phone as "ONEPLUS A6013" with an exclamation mark. What am I doing wrong? ı don't know how to fix this.

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net
About firmware update. I opened FASTBOOTD mode in recovery then opened cmd in pc. tried the first commad "fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img". pc says "waiting for any device". Device manager sees the phone as "ONEPLUS A6013" with an exclamation mark. What am I doing wrong? ı don't know how to fix this.
You need to open the Command Prompt as an administrator so that you can run commands that require administrative privileges ... (if windows).

or/and it's a driver problem ... Windows update and then restart your computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: balekoglu

Termehansen

Oct 31, 2012
Copenhagen
If on Linux, maybe sudo for the fastboot? That's the case for me at least...

balekoglu

Nov 25, 2011
You need to open the Command Prompt as an administrator so that you can run commands that require administrative privileges ... (if windows).

or/and it's a driver problem ... Windows update and then restart your computer.
Thanks. Updating adb interface in optional updates worked.

Reactions: Eric_Lev

edappere

Apr 10, 2020
FYI ... firmware 11.1.1.1:

About updating firmware on fajita:
If needed, you can download the required files for updating your firmware here (unzip and follow the official instructions ... use LOS recovery in fastbootD mode)
Dumb question : how do I get into fastbootD mode ?

ptuner

Oct 3, 2020
Ey can anyone reccomend the best Kernel to go with this ROM? Also should use with OP6 Ench?
Most the custom Kernels on here seem to be only for Android 10.

ptuner

Oct 3, 2020
Ey can anyone reccomend the best Kernel to go with this ROM? Also should use with OP6 Ench?
Most the custom Kernels on here seem to be only for Android 10.
Eh how do I delete this double post...

hayvan96

Mar 23, 2018
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4a
Hi, while the oversaturated colours have been fixed with latest build on fajita (srgb is persistent), it seems that srgb is still to saturated on enchilada. Actually, I don't see a big difference between standard and srgb, when it was more visible before the A11 fw upgrade.

Reactions: Dafelleant

psychopac

Sep 12, 2012
New Delhi
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G5 Plus
Hi, while the oversaturated colours have been fixed with latest build on fajita (srgb is persistent), it seems that srgb is still to saturated on enchilada. Actually, I don't see a big difference between standard and srgb, when it was more visible before the A11 fw upgrade.
Sorry for going a bit off-topic but I installed OOS11.1 (the latest update) and straight up, the colors looked dull. What I realized a week or two later is that they looked dull on lower brightness, we're talking ~15-20% brightness. I increased it a bit more and the colors began looking much better while using Display P3 calibration with the tone slider at middle.

I know it sounds stupid but have you tried changing the brightness level?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Good news for us all! Our devices (enchilada/fajita) have been officially promoted to lineageos 19.1. Find the relevant commits here:

Enchilada: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/lineage_wiki/+/321288/22/_data/devices/enchilada.yml
    Fajita: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/lineage_wiki/+/321288/22/_data/devices/fajita.yml

@EdwinMoq (Hope I'm tagging the right Edwin) It is great to have you as our official maintainer for fajita :)

Thank a lot for all your work on our devices Edwin and Luke, looking forward to many more years of LOS <3
    @LuK1337 Tahnks for all your hard work.
    Will our beloved 6T also get official 18.1 support?
    Eventually.
    I have gone through the trouble of extracting firmwares from the December 2021 update to OnePlus 6T's OxygenOS (version 11.1.2.2 - package OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.62_OTA_0620_all_2111252336_339a2fa8335f21) using payload-dumper-go

But to make the process easier for others, i will share the resulting .img firmware files and the steps to update your firmware..

1) Download the extracted firmwares:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vhtMEVX0vG2fhNBQfcu0LaKrq1F1K_ah/view?usp=sharing

2) Follow the firmware flashing steps:
    Code:
    1) Boot to Recovery
    2) Enter Fastboot (e.g for LineageOS recovery: "Advanced" > "Enter Fastboot")
    3) Connect phone to PC with USB cable
    4) Open cmd (command prompt) in your adb / fastboot binaries location folder, and then start flashing..
    Enter commands 1 by 1:

fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all aop aop.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all bluetooth bluetooth.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib cmnlib.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib64 cmnlib64.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all devcfg devcfg.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all dsp dsp.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all fw_4j1ed fw_4j1ed.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all fw_4u1ea fw_4u1ea.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all hyp hyp.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all keymaster keymaster.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all LOGO LOGO.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all modem modem.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all qupfw qupfw.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all storsec storsec.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all tz tz.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all vendor vendor.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all xbl xbl.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all xbl_config xbl_config.img

fastboot reboot

Done, now your phone will boot up with the updated firmwares.

I should mention that today i first updated the firmware, rebooted before i was going to get today's new LineageOS build. But before i did so, i noticed that the interface was snappier.. so clearly not due to the LineageOS update, rather they made some performance tweaks in the latest firmwares from Dec 2021 OxygenOS..

So it's really worth updating your firmware. Also because it bumps the vendor security patch level to November 1, 2021 (the OxygenOS update is, as they say, focussed on security fixes)

Note: if you're looking for the entire original OxygenOS 11.1.2.2 ROM, i also uploaded that here: OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.62_OTA_0620_all_2111252336_339a2fa8335f21.zip

Btw thanks @LuK1337 i've used your LineageOS on my 6T for the past 4 months, and the experience has been perfect!
    Why do the builds say nightly and not stable on the download page? I thought the ROM was "official" and stable now?
    lmao.