[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

g90814

Just started using this since OP decided to stop updating 6T. So far, so good!

One question: the screen used to wake up as soon as I picked up the phone, now it requires the 2 taps onscreen or press power button to wake up. Any way to get the 'wake up on pick up' function back? If not, no biggie, was just hoping there was some hidden setting I was missing.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 8538501

Just started using this since OP decided to stop updating 6T. So far, so good!

One question: the screen used to wake up as soon as I picked up the phone, now it requires the 2 taps onscreen or press power button to wake up. Any way to get the 'wake up on pick up' function back? If not, no biggie, was just hoping there was some hidden setting I was missing.

Thanks!

Check under settings - display - advanced - lock screen - ambient display. That should be what you are looking for.

Another option, if you find double tap to wake annoying is to activate always on display, which then means you can unlock the device with a single finger press instead of double tapping and then scanning the finger.

Reactions: -MrMM- and g90814

philrieberer

Oct 13, 2011
MIgdal Ha'emek
Can anyone, please, confirm that the build from 20th Jan does not boot-loop like the 13th Jan one (as it did for me)?
I give it a try now updating with lineage updater from Lineage20220106. I'll let you know in a few miniatures if it worked or not.

UPDATE: this time updater didn't force close like it did when updating to 20220113 ... rebooting now

UPDATE: rebooted in less than a minute.. everything alright so far.

Last edited:

g90814

Check under settings - display - advanced - lock screen - ambient display. That should be what you are looking for.

Another option, if you find double tap to wake annoying is to activate always on display, which then means you can unlock the device with a single finger press instead of double tapping and then scanning the finger.
Perfect, Thanks! I hoped I was just missing something!

ELAD098

Aug 21, 2019
OnePlus 6T
Then start from this step:
"Temporarily booting a custom recovery using fastboot"

Or if you already have installed twrp or another recovery, then you can install via that recovery.

Just be aware you will also have to re-flash your chosen recovery if you don't want to use the built-in Lineage recovery.
tnx now I'm stuck in a black screen after "Temporarily booting a custom recovery using fastboot"

ELAD098

Aug 21, 2019
OnePlus 6T
fastboot flash boot lineage-18.1-20220120-recovery-fajita.img
At first it is up and did a reboot and when I pressed the volume down key it turned off showed me Lineage Recovery and disappeared right now black does not respond to anything
i see the device in MsmDownloadTool V4.0 but is not start downlaoding

****update all is ok TNX

Last edited:

g90814

Turns out certain older version of OnePlus camera app works with the OnePlus 6T phone running LineageOS 18.1 - I used OnePlus Camera v.3.2.67 so I can retain the DSLR camera functions in that app to do extremely low light photography (ie. astrophotography). Anything beyond when OnePlus 6T was relevant, the camera crashes hard.
Just wanted to bump this up. The default camera in LineageOS doesn't focus well at macro ranges, this camera apk works great (the newest one doesn't!) I just searched for the version above on apkmirror and installed it, good to go. Still need to figure out how to get a gallery app to work with it, the one you mentioned doesn't seem to work.. Thanks for posting this!

Last edited:

syntesys

Oct 11, 2011
Cagliari
Hi all,

I'm a frustrated OOS user without Gmail notifications and I was thinking to install Lineage OS. My question is: what is WiFi display? Is it the Display mirroring present in the Android status/notification bar? I use to share my smartphone on my TV (especially for videos/photos) and I don't want to lose this feature.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Good news for us all! Our devices (enchilada/fajita) have been officially promoted to lineageos 19.1. Find the relevant commits here:

Enchilada: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/lineage_wiki/+/321288/22/_data/devices/enchilada.yml
    Fajita: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/lineage_wiki/+/321288/22/_data/devices/fajita.yml

@EdwinMoq (Hope I'm tagging the right Edwin) It is great to have you as our official maintainer for fajita :)

Thank a lot for all your work on our devices Edwin and Luke, looking forward to many more years of LOS <3
    @LuK1337 Tahnks for all your hard work.
    Will our beloved 6T also get official 18.1 support?
    Eventually.
    I have gone through the trouble of extracting firmwares from the December 2021 update to OnePlus 6T's OxygenOS (version 11.1.2.2 - package OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.62_OTA_0620_all_2111252336_339a2fa8335f21) using payload-dumper-go

But to make the process easier for others, i will share the resulting .img firmware files and the steps to update your firmware..

1) Download the extracted firmwares:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vhtMEVX0vG2fhNBQfcu0LaKrq1F1K_ah/view?usp=sharing

2) Follow the firmware flashing steps:
    Code:
    1) Boot to Recovery
    2) Enter Fastboot (e.g for LineageOS recovery: "Advanced" > "Enter Fastboot")
    3) Connect phone to PC with USB cable
    4) Open cmd (command prompt) in your adb / fastboot binaries location folder, and then start flashing..
    Enter commands 1 by 1:

fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all aop aop.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all bluetooth bluetooth.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib cmnlib.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib64 cmnlib64.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all devcfg devcfg.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all dsp dsp.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all fw_4j1ed fw_4j1ed.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all fw_4u1ea fw_4u1ea.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all hyp hyp.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all keymaster keymaster.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all LOGO LOGO.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all modem modem.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all qupfw qupfw.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all storsec storsec.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all tz tz.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all vendor vendor.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all xbl xbl.img
    fastboot flash --slot=all xbl_config xbl_config.img

fastboot reboot

Done, now your phone will boot up with the updated firmwares.

I should mention that today i first updated the firmware, rebooted before i was going to get today's new LineageOS build. But before i did so, i noticed that the interface was snappier.. so clearly not due to the LineageOS update, rather they made some performance tweaks in the latest firmwares from Dec 2021 OxygenOS..

So it's really worth updating your firmware. Also because it bumps the vendor security patch level to November 1, 2021 (the OxygenOS update is, as they say, focussed on security fixes)

Note: if you're looking for the entire original OxygenOS 11.1.2.2 ROM, i also uploaded that here: OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.62_OTA_0620_all_2111252336_339a2fa8335f21.zip

Btw thanks @LuK1337 i've used your LineageOS on my 6T for the past 4 months, and the experience has been perfect!
    Why do the builds say nightly and not stable on the download page? I thought the ROM was "official" and stable now?
    lmao.