[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

Hellera

Jun 27, 2015
Sighet
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 9 Pro
From memory you need to be on OOS 9.0.17 to upgrade to OOS10 and beyond.

If you haven't had any luck, you could try the 10.3.8 MSM tool found here and see if you can then update to 11.2.2.2:
Yes, you must install first oos 9.0.17... if you'll install oxygen updater it will tell you everything... look for it in play store

Reactions: mathochist

Pheonix

May 23, 2022
Any one having issues with video/audio playback?
I'm having a lag on it. While Playing video/audio it get stuck for a second or two and again starts. And it gets repeatedly through out the whole audio / video

Briken91

May 23, 2022
Any one having issues with video/audio playback?
I'm having a lag on it. While Playing video/audio it get stuck for a second or two and again starts. And it gets repeatedly through out the whole audio / video
I had that problem solved by doing a clean install and not restoring the settings from the Google backup

ryonyanko

Apr 21, 2011
Has anyone had issues with call conferencing? I tried to merge a call the other day and unfortunately it froze and I couldn't unhold the call once the other party hung up.

OTA most recent update

gorman42

Sep 13, 2014
Follow the official firmware upgrade guide. You can download the necessary files from here, so you don't have to extract them yourself.
One question, unrelated to Lineage 19 but related to what you explained here.

Is it advised to upgrade the firmware when everything is working and I'm still on 18.1? I'm not sure of the version I have in use currently (is there a way to check?). But I am sure I installed Lineage the first time before that last version was available and I've never touched them later.

EdwinMoq

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2014
Santo Domingo
One question, unrelated to Lineage 19 but related to what you explained here.

Is it advised to upgrade the firmware when everything is working and I'm still on 18.1? I'm not sure of the version I have in use currently (is there a way to check?). But I am sure I installed Lineage the first time before that last version was available and I've never touched them later.
You can check the baseband version in settings, for the latest firmware it should be .15-00007-SDM845_GEN_PACK-1.437410.1.446401.1. If it's not, then you should upgrade.

retry0001-coffee

Oct 21, 2019
The official firmware upgrade guide says:
WARNING: These instructions are NOT for carrier branded variants.

I have a T-mobile 6T currently on Lineage 18.1, with baseband version 845_GEN_PACK-1.243193.1.245914.1

Any advice would be appreciated
I too have a Tmob 6T. I carefully examined the vendor firmware for differences. None of the partitions that get flashed differ between international and the tmob branded firmware, so I went ahead and did it. I've had zero problems. You effectively turn your tmob carrier 6T into the international 6T when you upgrade vendor firmware.

yddtime

Nov 23, 2017
I too have a Tmob 6T. I carefully examined the vendor firmware for differences. None of the partitions that get flashed differ between international and the tmob branded firmware, so I went ahead and did it. I've had zero problems. You effectively turn your tmob carrier 6T into the international 6T when you upgrade vendor firmware.
So you are on on LineageOS 19 now coming from what OS? What baseband version are you on?
I'm worried my baseband version is not compatible with LineageOS 19 as I switched to LineageOS 17 as soon as I bought the phone and have been following the LineageOS upgrade path since.

retry0001-coffee

Oct 21, 2019
I'm still on 18.1, because I'm waiting for opengapps to get stable first. I did the vendor flash while on 18.1 . I did not have to wipe my data or reinstall LOS. Just follow the upgrade guide exactly and you should be good. I would still backup things in case it goes south -- photos and videos at the very least. I too switched straight to LOS when I got the phone, although 18.1 was already the current when I did it.

Oh but I would wipe the cache just in case.

yddtime

Nov 23, 2017
I'm still on 18.1, because I'm waiting for opengapps to get stable first. I did the vendor flash while on 18.1 . I did not have to wipe my data or reinstall LOS. Just follow the upgrade guide exactly and you should be good. I would still backup things in case it goes south -- photos and videos at the very least. I too switched straight to LOS when I got the phone, although 18.1 was already the current when I did it.

Oh but I would wipe the cache just in case.
I plan on waiting as well but I'm waiting for a new version of TWRP that's compatible with 19.1.
yddtime, you can read my discovery process here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-fajita-11-lineageos-18-1.4174689/post-85712787

Read that post, the following two responses I got, then my followup post (4 posts total). I hope that gives you some reassurance. Also you asked for my baseband version: SDM845_GEN_PACK-1.437410.1.446401.1
Thanks for your helpful info, you saved me a bunch of digging. I'd buy you a coffee if I could :coffee:

Master_TC

Oct 20, 2016
Ingolstadt
After the last update my screen is always completely black after reboot. I have to push the power button then swipe up on the screen to see the pattern for login.

Last edited:

itsabrick

Dec 22, 2015
Since installed los 19 my Bluetooth checks my Position every minute. I dont want that. But I cant turn it off. Is there a way to do so?

tornikeavia

May 28, 2022
Hi 👋
How can I remove this one
It comes on every minute.

I have same issue
“After the last update my screen is always completely black after reboot. I have to push the power button then swipe up on the screen to see the pattern for login.”

20220528_233047.jpg
Screenshot_20220528-223410_Facebook.png

st65536

Jan 17, 2011
Great rom!
It is fast, functional and stable. But it has one feature missing:
- Face unlock. I'm curious- are there phones with functional face unlock on this rom, and what we need in order to get this feature working on fajita.

There are also few bugs:
- Location is not working (it has (probably fake) notifications), but for real location using applications it's not working. I tried with sygic, google maps and few weather widgets (for example: weather & clock and Weawow) and all of them cannot get location. All of them has turned on Location permission.
- Upgrade from previous version caused bootloop (in my case) and nothing helped until i done factory reset. I'm afraid that next version will do the same. I suspect for this ih8sn which is installed in order to pass safety-net and banking but i'm not sure that it caused this
- Tap to wake works very rarely (it works in very few cases)
- Alert slider mutes just Ring & notification volume but not Media volume

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    >adb wait-for-device root
    adb server version (32) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
    * daemon started successfully
    restarting adbd as root

platform-tools>adb wait-for-device remount
    remount succeeded

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\push.ps1 -use_remount
    adb server is out of date. killing...
    * daemon started successfully *

and is stuck
    Try right click push-OP6T-devices.ps1 (with ih8sn.conf see attached files) and choose run with PowerShell (for Windows : https://aka.ms/powershell-release?tag=stable). It worked for me (safetynet passes and OTA updates work).

EDIT (06/06): After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google, Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... and then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification.
    I just trier, no issue.
    Thanks for the feedback !
    19.1-signature.spoofing-fajita available on :

lineage-19.1-20220610-sing.spoofing-fajita.zip

lineage-19.1-20220610-singnature spoofing-fajita.zip.md5sum

3c38414a7491cbed0d45239011f29e66
    First of all I wish to thanks for this good work. I have only one issue with lineage... boot time takes to long, about one minute. It bother me with wake up phone from power of state (missed clock alarm). I wonder, maybe another kernel will work better?! If yes, Can somebody recomand me another working kernel, please?! Thank you.
    Lineage's offline alarm implementation is not working: all it does is boot the phone at the scheduled time, but it is too late for the alarm. And this happens to all their android versions.

The app (clock) must be modified to start the phone 2 minutes earlier so that alarm could work. I have done it in my rom. I even posted my committ there, but it was disregarded... .
    Hello,

Been using 19 for a couple weeks now. And i'm getting more battery drain than with 18.1

Noticed because coming home from work I used to be around 60% battery. But am now around 35%.
    Don't use the phone much during the day and drain is constant throighout the day even when phine is in my pocket.

Main battery consuming app is "android system" followed by screen and then chrome a'd play store

Am I alone (i.e. specific issue due to my phone and apps) ?
    1608644684231-png.5453603

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    >adb wait-for-device root
    adb server version (32) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
    * daemon started successfully
    restarting adbd as root

platform-tools>adb wait-for-device remount
    remount succeeded

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\push.ps1 -use_remount
    adb server is out of date. killing...
    * daemon started successfully *

and is stuck
    Try right click push-OP6T-devices.ps1 (with ih8sn.conf see attached files) and choose run with PowerShell (for Windows : https://aka.ms/powershell-release?tag=stable). It worked for me (safetynet passes and OTA updates work).

EDIT (06/06): After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google, Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... and then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification.
    That much I am not sure, I can't seem to find any way to upgrade it here on the forum. In the past, on my previous phones I remember it would just not let me install newer software if the firmware was too out of date, but it now doesn't seem to have that safety. Could you point me in the right direction? I appreciate it
    Follow the official firmware upgrade guide. You can download the necessary files from here, so you don't have to extract them yourself.
    Today release fixed the constant notification of phone services accessing the location.
    Thank you @luke1337 and @EdwinMoq for the fabulous work