[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

mahashakti89

Nov 11, 2015
Hi
Running Lineageos 19.1 .... Updates are a little bit slow to install but it works.
Unique problem : I am missing the Trebuchet launcher.
I remember that I gave a try to the Pixel launcher but now the possibility to choose between Trebuchet and Pixel is gone.
How to get Trebuchet back ???

Thanks

dwardo

Jan 15, 2011
France
OnePlus 6T
Hello,

Been using 19 for a couple weeks now. And i'm getting more battery drain than with 18.1

Noticed because coming home from work I used to be around 60% battery. But am now around 35%.
Don't use the phone much during the day and drain is constant throighout the day even when phine is in my pocket.

Main battery consuming app is "android system" followed by screen and then chrome a'd play store

Am I alone (i.e. specific issue due to my phone and apps) ?

Reactions: thomasnsr

edappere

Apr 10, 2020
Hi there !
I've been running LOS19.1 for a week now and it works like a charm ! The interface is really smooth and snappy. Battery life made huge improvments compared to LOS 18.1.
A big **thank you** 👍 to the devs and maintainers who made this possible (@LuK1337 and @EdwinMoq 👋)

Reactions: g90814

pstirlitz

Feb 4, 2011
how i run the sh push.sh is "
'sh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.?
In my case (with linux environment) starting push.sh works perfectly, but if you are on windows, then this may help:

ELAD098

Aug 21, 2019
OnePlus 6T
In my case (with linux environment) starting push.sh works perfectly, but if you are on windows, then this may help:

I'm in despair please try to help me I can not run the push.sh or push.ps1
plz

ELAD098

Aug 21, 2019
OnePlus 6T
Try right click push.ps1 and choose run with PowerShell.
>adb wait-for-device root
adb server version (32) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
* daemon started successfully
restarting adbd as root

platform-tools>adb wait-for-device remount
remount succeeded

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\push.ps1 -use_remount
adb server is out of date. killing...
* daemon started successfully *

and is stuck

ELAD098

Aug 21, 2019
OnePlus 6T
I did everything possible I installed everything and I do not pass the safetynet

CTS FAIL
EVALUTION TYPE: BASIC

the service googl play back to unchek
I do not already know what to do

Droid_JD

Aug 19, 2010
Boston
HP Touchpad
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Settings yields White Screen?

This has been happening to me both on the current build (6/2) and the prior build (5/226). For some reason, when I pull down on the status bar and enter the settings menu, and then tap on "Google - services & Preferences", I'm met with a white screen. I can't side-swipe back to the main settings menu (nothing happens, even though I see the arrows appear along the phone edges), but I can up-swipe and close the Google Settings/white screen and then go back to the main Settings window.

Clearing Google cache didn't do anything to fix this, neither did a reboot.
Any ideas what's going on here and how to fix it, other than a clean install?

Thanks in advance.

thomasnsr

Dec 27, 2015
Hello,

Been using 19 for a couple weeks now. And i'm getting more battery drain than with 18.1

Noticed because coming home from work I used to be around 60% battery. But am now around 35%.
Don't use the phone much during the day and drain is constant throighout the day even when phine is in my pocket.

Main battery consuming app is "android system" followed by screen and then chrome a'd play store

Am I alone (i.e. specific issue due to my phone and apps) ?
I have the same problem after 0602 update, however I can not locate the source of the problem. I have tried to force stop Chrome, also notice that android system and Chrome are both top on the battery consumption list like you mentioned... Tried reboot the phone but the problem continues.

ELAD098

Aug 21, 2019
OnePlus 6T
Does anybody have the problem that Google pay is showing it is not set up? The card is added and NFC is on. I used ih8sn. Thx

Edit. After restarting the phone it is working.
I still have the problem only in the notification center it works. That I go into Google Pay listed that is nfc not set
reset not work for me

dwardo

Jan 15, 2011
France
OnePlus 6T
I have the same problem after 0602 update, however I can not locate the source of the problem. I have tried to force stop Chrome, also notice that android system and Chrome are both top on the battery consumption list like you mentioned... Tried reboot the phone but the problem continues.
Well I just had to factory reset and reconfigure from scratch because of a messed up /data encryption (thanks @LuK1337 for the pointer). So will see if that had anything to do with it...

Reactions: thomasnsr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    restarting adbd as root

remount succeeded

and is stuck
    Try right click push-OP6T-devices.ps1 (with ih8sn.conf see attached files) and choose run with PowerShell (for Windows : https://aka.ms/powershell-release?tag=stable). It worked for me (safetynet passes and OTA updates work).

EDIT (06/06): After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google, Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... and then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification.
    I just trier, no issue.
    Thanks for the feedback !
    19.1-signature.spoofing-fajita available on :

lineage-19.1-20220610-sing.spoofing-fajita.zip

lineage-19.1-20220610-singnature spoofing-fajita.zip.md5sum

3c38414a7491cbed0d45239011f29e66
    First of all I wish to thanks for this good work. I have only one issue with lineage... boot time takes to long, about one minute. It bother me with wake up phone from power of state (missed clock alarm). I wonder, maybe another kernel will work better?! If yes, Can somebody recomand me another working kernel, please?! Thank you.
    Lineage's offline alarm implementation is not working: all it does is boot the phone at the scheduled time, but it is too late for the alarm. And this happens to all their android versions.

The app (clock) must be modified to start the phone 2 minutes earlier so that alarm could work. I have done it in my rom. I even posted my committ there, but it was disregarded... .
    I been using los 19.1 from day one battery drain is average since andriod 12 need more optimization good part is maintainer @EdwinMoq is doing very good job regularly updating los
    Thanks also for your feedback.
    In the meantime i found out that disabling mobile data @home even if always connected to wifi solves the battery drain for me.

Not clear why mobile connection drains the battery that much (~ 25-30 % over night) with wifi enabled, did not face this with los 18 before
    1608644684231-png.5453603

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    restarting adbd as root

remount succeeded

and is stuck
    Try right click push-OP6T-devices.ps1 (with ih8sn.conf see attached files) and choose run with PowerShell (for Windows : https://aka.ms/powershell-release?tag=stable). It worked for me (safetynet passes and OTA updates work).

EDIT (06/06): After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google, Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... and then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification.
    That much I am not sure, I can't seem to find any way to upgrade it here on the forum. In the past, on my previous phones I remember it would just not let me install newer software if the firmware was too out of date, but it now doesn't seem to have that safety. Could you point me in the right direction? I appreciate it
    Follow the official firmware upgrade guide. You can download the necessary files from here, so you don't have to extract them yourself.
    Today release fixed the constant notification of phone services accessing the location.
    Thank you @luke1337 and @EdwinMoq for the fabulous work