[ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

ugugx

May 5, 2014
Cairo
OnePlus 6T
I just OTA'ed to the new 21-July version and got boot-looped 😢

Update: Reinstalled the old version + GApps again through recovery and booted successfully but now the Play Store is not working with a white blank page or not detecting internet connection

Update 2: I manually updated the Play store to the latest available version through APKMirror and now it's working fine

Last edited:

treyy

Nov 19, 2010
with the new google wallet app the saftynet check is complaining that my phone is not secure. does anbody know if i have to process the ih8sn again or is there a new version? strange think is that i pass the YASNAC securitynet check.... also delte the creditcard and tried to add again.

Reactions: schmoo

Tkain

Sep 11, 2019
OnePlus 6T
Nintendo Switch
Does this ROM have proper support for Verizon? I know a fair number of ROMs don't support it because it's not a common case for this phone.

Edit: Bit the bullet and tried it out. Verizon support is fully functional!

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2018
I installed the LOS 19.1 from OOS 11 using the official LOS installment steps and suggestions from this thread . So far so good - I am satisfied with the experience - root + safetynet pass + MindTheGapps

My question is if it is planned this ROM kernel to support WireGuard kernel modules?
Sadly, there is no more custom kernel development for 5t/6t phones.

Thank you in advance

germz1986

Oct 28, 2010
Just installed this for the first time on my 6t. Everything his going well so far, only thing I don't have working is the G voice assistant activations. G assistant will NOT respond to my voice period lol. I've set Google as my default digital assistant app, also turned on "Hey Google" redid the voice model. If I prompt it by tapping the microphone icon it works fine, but will not wake the phone, or even with the phone unlocked will it respond to my voice.

germz1986

Oct 28, 2010
Also what is weird. 3 days after running this ROM just fine for 3 days, my videos now ALL hitch during playback. Random 1-2 second pauses. On Facebook, iFunny, chrome, YouTube. After a reboot. On wifi, LTE. Doesn't matter.

Lvsitano

Jul 31, 2009
OnePlus 6T
Updated my 6T today with the 08-11 build, and it went flawlessly (apart of long update time, which is normal for those with Magisk and modules AFAIK).

retry0001-coffee

Oct 21, 2019
When you realize that google is listening to everything your phone mic can pick up, wasting cpu cycles trying to determine if it should respond or not, draining battery needlessly etc, is it really worth the 'convenience' of not having to press a button?

germz1986

Oct 28, 2010
When you realize that google is listening to everything your phone mic can pick up, wasting cpu cycles trying to determine if it should respond or not, draining battery needlessly etc, is it really worth the 'convenience' of not having to press a button?
Ya, I made a decision couple years ago. If I was to have a smartphone I was going to give up privacy. If you have a Google account at all really you are giving up privacy. Unless we take annoying measures to not use the convenience of our tech we are unfortunately giving up privacy. "Best" web browser? Most used, easiest OS? Linux has it's place and I love it. But when I wanna come home and just click go on any get I want.... Gotta give up something to run windows. So ya I'd love to have all the stuff working on my phone.

retry0001-coffee

Oct 21, 2019
Install LOS + Fdroid -- done. No need for google anything. Install FF BETA with ublock origin, decentraleyes, and noscript. You don't really need apps for 90% of the things they build apps for . You can do it in the browser. You can install gapps core/nano that has just the bare bones to make play store work. Then there is no STT engine listening on your mic. Convenience isn't a zerosum game of all or nothing. Sometimes life is better when we have to do a little more work. To cop an attitude of giving up all vigilance for convenience is to be a fully domesticated human aka livestock. But without getting into the realm of political, you make your choices as you see fit. Maybe the aftermarket ROM thing isn't for you. Just stick to the stock ROM if you miss convenience features. The rest of us want control and privacy.

Dav_Android

Aug 12, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue using the fastboot cli-tool and couldn't find a working solution for it.
I hope I haven't skipped any working answers on this thread, but here goes:

I am still running OxygenOS but want to switch to lineage.
I have enabled USB-Debugging on my device and can connect to it using adb (it shows up in "adb devices" and "adb reboot" works).
I have enabled the option to allow OEM unlocking.
I have downloaded both the one plus drivers (v 1.00) linked here as well as the generic ADB drivers from the install guide in the lineage docs.

"fastboot devices" returns an empty output.

In device manager my device shows like this when booted to oxygen:
1660259975927.png

And like this when booted in fastboot mode:
1660260038211.png

I have tried googling for solutions but everybody just tells me to install the oneplus drivers and then links me to a dodgy gdrive download or to the tutorial I linked above, which... evidently does not seem to solve my problem.

Any help in getting the device to show up in the fastboot cli would be very appreciated.

PS: In fastboot mode, there used to be a yellow triangle on the phone in device manager. At least that has gone away now.

Edit: ADB and fastboot versions are recent downloaded from the links linked in the install guide (r33)

germz1986

Oct 28, 2010
Install LOS + Fdroid -- done. No need for google anything. Install FF BETA with ublock origin, decentraleyes, and noscript. You don't really need apps for 90% of the things they build apps for . You can do it in the browser. You can install gapps core/nano that has just the bare bones to make play store work. Then there is no STT engine listening on your mic. Convenience isn't a zerosum game of all or nothing. Sometimes life is better when we have to do a little more work. To cop an attitude of giving up all vigilance for convenience is to be a fully domesticated human aka livestock. But without getting into the realm of political, you make your choices as you see fit. Maybe the aftermarket ROM thing isn't for you. Just stick to the stock ROM if you miss convenience features. The rest of us want control and privacy.
You're right I did over simplify things. I was just trying to get across I don't mind Google listening for my convenience. I do not see why it should not work in an aftermarket ROM. This is the first phone I have gone aftermarket ROM with everything hasn't "just worked" n6, n5, nook color, htc's of various flavors.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We just got LOS19. Can we hold off at least a year? Especially if a clean flash is required. They usually don't like being asked questions like when is XYZ coming and how long will they support XYZ. I got reamed out by the Nexus 5 dev over asking the last one. Considering the 5 and 5T are still supported by LOS, consider the 6T in good shape.
    Use Nikgapps core. Mindthegapps only comes in one size and it's pretty full. You can customize it down, but why give yourself more work? NikGapps does it for you already.
    You shouldn't need it. That tool does the download and adb commands for you. You can just do it yourself provided you find the correct ROM to flash. I prefer not to have convenience wrapper tools hiding complexity from me if I can do it manually myself. With that said, sometimes there's no choice. You do have a choice here.
    Amazon App:
    For the past 3 months my Amazon app has been borked. I either get a message telling me to check my internet connection or oops something went wrong.
    I have done the usual clear cache and storage, reinstalled the app but still not working.

Anybody with the same issue? If you at some point in time, what did you do to fix it?

Thanks
    This happens to me when I don't whitelist/authorize *amazon* in adaway. Are you using an adblocker ?
    The Amazon app doesn't seem to like VPNs either
    Ultimately, I decided to drop the app and just use the web version.
    This wasn't a must have, so with everything else LOS 19.1 has to offer in terms of user experience, it was an easy decision.
    Thanks to Devs and 6T maintainers🙏
    1608644684231-png.5453603

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    >adb wait-for-device root
    adb server version (32) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
    * daemon started successfully
    restarting adbd as root

platform-tools>adb wait-for-device remount
    remount succeeded

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\push.ps1 -use_remount
    adb server is out of date. killing...
    * daemon started successfully *

and is stuck
    Try right click push-OP6T-devices.ps1 (with ih8sn.conf see attached files) and choose run with PowerShell (for Windows : https://aka.ms/powershell-release?tag=stable). It worked for me (safetynet passes and OTA updates work).

EDIT (06/06): After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google, Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... and then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification.
    That much I am not sure, I can't seem to find any way to upgrade it here on the forum. In the past, on my previous phones I remember it would just not let me install newer software if the firmware was too out of date, but it now doesn't seem to have that safety. Could you point me in the right direction? I appreciate it
    Follow the official firmware upgrade guide. You can download the necessary files from here, so you don't have to extract them yourself.
    Today release fixed the constant notification of phone services accessing the location.
    Thank you @luke1337 and @EdwinMoq for the fabulous work