Idanus

Oct 5, 2019
Oneplus buds type-c not working I don't know why,
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

orangeraf

Jan 1, 2014
OnePlus 6T
FYI since two updates I've got the gmail notifications bug. It means I have no notification at all for incoming emails in gmail, I must turn off my device, wait 5 minutes, power on, then the notifications works again for 2/3 days then the bug come back. This was the main reason I moved to lineageOS since in the latest OxygenOS the bug was never fixed.

edappere

Apr 10, 2020
Hi there,
In LOS 18.1 there was a small icon appearing at the bottom right of the screen when one would switch the phone in landscape mode. It no longer seems to be there in LOS 19. I haven't found a setting to put it back. Any idea on how to do this ?
Thanx !

Dafelleant

Oct 8, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6a
Hi there,
In LOS 18.1 there was a small icon appearing at the bottom right of the screen when one would switch the phone in landscape mode. It no longer seems to be there in LOS 19. I haven't found a setting to put it back. Any idea on how to do this ?
Thanx !
It's still here for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628-173925_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220628-173925_Chrome.png
    190 KB · Views: 98

edappere

Apr 10, 2020
You're lucky man because I do not have it on mine !
There seems to be some strange things like also in the contact list, favorite contacts do no longer appear on top :-/

N0R7H

Apr 18, 2022
I updated to lineage-19.1-20220630-nightly-fajita update from the sysptem updater, and after the reboot the phone keeps rebooting in the Lineage icon. What I have to do to boot it correctly?

retry0001-coffee

Oct 21, 2019
Maybe this is too obvious, but is it the animated LOS logo that runs at startup and takes a lot longer after an update because you wiped the cache? Did you actually give it a few minutes?

N0R7H

Apr 18, 2022
Maybe this is too obvious, but is it the animated LOS logo that runs at startup and takes a lot longer after an update because you wiped the cache? Did you actually give it a few minutes?
It's been more than an hour, I think I've given it a long time to boot... ^^u

I think I'm gonna delete everything and install another ROM, everything with this rom has been problems since I installed it.

philrieberer

Oct 13, 2011
MIgdal Ha'emek
I updated to lineage-19.1-20220630-nightly-fajita update from the sysptem updater, and after the reboot the phone keeps rebooting in the Lineage icon. What I have to do to boot it correctly?
did the updater not crash before? when tg happens, lineage usually gets stuck in a bootloop after rebooting. try to reboot into recovery (lineage recovery) and sideload previous working nightly and maybe gapps if you want and it should work again. happens also with me from time to time. see attached Screenshot. I'll just not reboot anymore until next update. 🤣
Screenshot_20220630-220426_Settings~2.png

N0R7H

Apr 18, 2022
did the updater not crash before? when tg happens, lineage usually gets stuck in a bootloop after rebooting. try to reboot into recovery (lineage recovery) and sideload previous working nightly and maybe gapps if you want and it should work again. happens also with me from time to time. see attached Screenshot. I'll just not reboot anymore until next update. 🤣View attachment 5649651
I didn't have that crash. But I've tried sideloading latest build and previous build, and the loop keeps going...

D

Deleted member 12172641

I didn't have that crash. But I've tried sideloading latest build and previous build, and the loop keeps going...
Do u had youtube vanced manager installed? It may cause problems in LOS. And i recommend to use the latest Magisk version (v25.1). Since i updated to the new magisk version my phone keeps rooted after LOS-OTA, even safetynet pass works fine.

N0R7H

Apr 18, 2022
Do u had youtube vanced manager installed? It may cause problems in LOS. And i recommend to use the latest Magisk version (v25.1). Since i updated to the new magisk version my phone keeps rooted after LOS-OTA, even safetynet pass works fine.
I didn't have pretty much anything installed since I installed LOS last saturday.

schmoo

Sep 7, 2007
OnePlus 6T
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
FWIW I got the bootloop as well.

I think what happened to me, was I started the install process with 23.06 and it crashed, then a week later I tried the 30.06 and it crashed as well (after the download and when clicking on the install).

Then I manually rebooted and it was in the loop. I tried sideloading the nightly, then the recovery and nightly, then swapped partitions and installing recovery and nightly (all variants from last known working to latest).

The one thing I didn't do was re-sideload the google apps and I am wondering if that would have helped (I did a reset yesterday and sideloaded latest nightly and gapps)?

Dafelleant

Oct 8, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6a
FWIW I got the bootloop as well.

I think what happened to me, was I started the install process with 23.06 and it crashed, then a week later I tried the 30.06 and it crashed as well (after the download and when clicking on the install).

Then I manually rebooted and it was in the loop. I tried sideloading the nightly, then the recovery and nightly, then swapped partitions and installing recovery and nightly (all variants from last known working to latest).

The one thing I didn't do was re-sideload the google apps and I am wondering if that would have helped (I did a reset yesterday and sideloaded latest nightly and gapps)?
What Gapps version you have? Have you done any modifications to system?

schmoo

Sep 7, 2007
OnePlus 6T
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
What Gapps version you have? Have you done any modifications to system?
"Stock" lineageos
MindTheGapps (via the link on the lineagos wiki - circa June 10)
Only modification is installing ih8sn to enable GPay and Company Portal

Further - the "install in the background" seems to crash silently (just disappears, which feels "correct" given the messaging on the previous dialog - "the install will now happen in the background..."

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1608644684231-png.5453603

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Thank you to all the Devs that have made LOS 20 a reality for the OP6 community.
    Best of health, emotional/physical wealth and happiness for 2023.
    >adb wait-for-device root
    adb server version (32) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
    * daemon started successfully
    restarting adbd as root

platform-tools>adb wait-for-device remount
    remount succeeded

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\push.ps1 -use_remount
    adb server is out of date. killing...
    * daemon started successfully *

and is stuck
    Try right click push-OP6T-devices.ps1 (with ih8sn.conf see attached files) and choose run with PowerShell (for Windows : https://aka.ms/powershell-release?tag=stable). It worked for me (safetynet passes and OTA updates work).

EDIT (06/06): After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google, Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... and then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification.
    That much I am not sure, I can't seem to find any way to upgrade it here on the forum. In the past, on my previous phones I remember it would just not let me install newer software if the firmware was too out of date, but it now doesn't seem to have that safety. Could you point me in the right direction? I appreciate it
    Follow the official firmware upgrade guide. You can download the necessary files from here, so you don't have to extract them yourself.
    Today release fixed the constant notification of phone services accessing the location.