[ROM][OFFICIAL][FASTBOOT]Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)

Search This thread

Anshul4891

Jan 10, 2021
any links for EU V12.0.2.0 ?
That is the weired thing, while searching for the global version I came across V12.0.1.0.RFQEUXM and V12.0.2.0.RFQMIXM in a few sites, but never did I saw V12.0.2.0.RFQEUXM. Also, I don't remember anyone getting a global V12.0.2.0 OTA, so I have my doubts.
I didn't downloaded and tried to check the internal files for the exact version, but others can try. Attaching the link to the sites below.

jalexd91

Apr 3, 2020
You have 2 choices.
You can stay on stock and just root it with magisk.

Or you can flash Paranoid android 11 as this is the only ROM which works with stock a11 firmware installed.
Total thanks, you just answered the question before leaving my MIA3 like a brick. I am on Android version 12.0.2.0.RFQEUXM and I wanted to install MIUI 12 I would leave it as a paper press. LOL

Reactions: garylawwd

lucoz

Jul 20, 2016

Attachments

• 12020rfqeumx.png
    12020rfqeumx.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 157

Anshul4891

Jan 10, 2021
thx for sharing
its safe to flash from android 10 to 11 with that link?
Apologies for replying so late.
My mobile received OTA for this version only from Android 10 to Android 11, so it can be assumed that it is safe to upgrade.

However, there is hardly any feature added to Android 11. Not even default Android 11 features are in this. So if you are satisfied with Android 10, stay on Android 10 is what I would suggest.

lucoz

Jul 20, 2016
That is the weired thing, while searching for the global version I came across V12.0.1.0.RFQEUXM and V12.0.2.0.RFQMIXM in a few sites, but never did I saw V12.0.2.0.RFQEUXM. Also, I don't remember anyone getting a global V12.0.2.0 OTA, so I have my doubts.
I didn't downloaded and tried to check the internal files for the exact version, but others can try. Attaching the link to the sites below.

as fa as i know these are the firmwares that have bricked the mia3 around the world the right one should be V12.0.3.0.RFQMIXM and V12.0.2.0.RFQEUXM

Attachments

• MIA3_SYSTEM.jpg
    MIA3_SYSTEM.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 110

tejas1903

Dec 28, 2014
Pune

4NIZIO

Jul 4, 2018
think that i'm a normal user that gets the update notification, after installing my touchscreen doesn't freaking work (no OTG cable i'm sorry) so... no info at all about my current system version

i'm downloading this file here:

thx for sharing
its safe to flash from android 10 to 11 with that link?

i'm gonna install it via FASTBOOT and hope to not lose any data and spend all day reconfiguring my phone

seriously xiaomi i was so happy about the update and u kicked me between my legs (please spare me of the criticism i'm insanely sad about my only working phone getting bricked)

Tomazon

Apr 6, 2015
think that i'm a normal user that gets the update notification, after installing my touchscreen doesn't freaking work (no OTG cable i'm sorry) so... no info at all about my current system version

i'm downloading this file here:

i'm gonna install it via FASTBOOT and hope to not lose any data and spend all day reconfiguring my phone

seriously xiaomi i was so happy about the update and u kicked me between my legs (please spare me of the criticism i'm insanely sad about my only working phone getting bricked)
Hey try to find and usb-c adapter so you can use a Mouse. Right after today's global android 11 update, another update landed (329 MB) it says january secutiry patch. It will fix that touch issue acording to several people on a Telegram group

4NIZIO

Jul 4, 2018
Hey try to find and usb-c adapter so you can use a Mouse. Right after today's global android 11 update, another update landed (329 MB) it says january secutiry patch. It will fix that touch issue acording to several people on a Telegram group

like i said previously i don't have an OTG cable and ordering one would take to next week sadly...

edit:
i would lose my data anyways, locked bootloader

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone