[ROM][OFFICIAL][FASTBOOT]Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)

Search This thread

wetito

• Dec 12, 2014
    reggio emilia
    Xiaomi Mi A3
    I don't know maybe possible but I switched to los anyway. Working without any problem now. So I m not planning to return to stock unless it's necessary.
    I'm seriusly evalueting install LOS me too... What version have you? If it's possibile i would like the treble version. I have it on my second phone and works very well. And treble can be installed via fastboot. Without twrp...

Phil_gloves

May 16, 2016
    Matera/Torino
    Hello!

Android 11 Full fastboot ROM Global version 12.0.8.0 download link has been added on the OP.

Cheers!
    Hi, would you help me with a problem with OTAs?
    I tried following this guide https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/ota.html that I found on this thread to try installing the December Security Updates OTA (Android 10, EU build) but it doesn't work. After "Restoring Images" on Magisk, I try applying the OTA normally but it gives me "Installation problem" as it would when I have normal root.
    Now, I don't want to restart because I might lose Magisk, is there any solution for that?
    P.s. I'm on EU V11.0.10.0

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-17_10-38-00.jpg
      photo_2021-04-17_10-38-00.jpg
      40.5 KB · Views: 26
    • photo_2021-04-17_10-38-03.jpg
      photo_2021-04-17_10-38-03.jpg
      33.6 KB · Views: 25

wetito

• Dec 12, 2014
    reggio emilia
    Xiaomi Mi A3
    I have installed the full uodate via stock recovery without loss data. And succesfully switched europe firmware to global. Simply i have downloaded the official recovery firmware and installed via stock recovery selection "update via sd"

Phil_gloves

May 16, 2016
    Matera/Torino
    Hi, would you help me with a problem with OTAs?
    I tried following this guide https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/ota.html that I found on this thread to try installing the December Security Updates OTA (Android 10, EU build) but it doesn't work. After "Restoring Images" on Magisk, I try applying the OTA normally but it gives me "Installation problem" as it would when I have normal root.
    Now, I don't want to restart because I might lose Magisk, is there any solution for that?
    P.s. I'm on EU V11.0.10.0
    @Typhus_ would you help me please with this? I can't install the ota with this guide

Phil_gloves

May 16, 2016
    Matera/Torino
    Hello.

I've explained HERE the procedure I always preform when a new OTA arrives. Been using that exact procedure since August 2019 and it never failed.

I guess you can just do the exact same thing.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!
    Ok thanks, I've just followed your guide and everything works fine.
    Though, have you ever heard about the v11.0.13.0.QFQEUXM version? It doesn't seem to be anywhere online, but I have it lol.
    After updating to this one, my phone found another update of 1.4 gb, but it doesn't talk about Android 11. Should I try and install it and see if it's still Android 10 or not?
    I don't want to go on Android 11 just because I want to keep the TWRP installed.
    I attach the screenshot of what I just said

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-20_17-25-15.jpg
      photo_2021-04-20_17-25-15.jpg
      28.8 KB · Views: 19
    • photo_2021-04-20_17-25-19.jpg
      photo_2021-04-20_17-25-19.jpg
      41.9 KB · Views: 19

NikBos

Nov 27, 2013
    I can't full wipe internal storage when installing fast boot ROM with flash_all.bat, bootloader is unlocked, I have never been on custom rom.

fredoueb

Apr 2, 2009
    None.

To flash the ROM through fastboot you use your PC with the phone connected to it through USB.
    Ho ok ok !
    My bad. In fact, i'm not doing fastboot update, but I sideload OTA Package via Stock Recovery. That is why i didn't understand what you were trying to say.
    Thanks a lot anyway !

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone