This is CypherOS. An extension to the pure Android. Cypher tries to maintain the purity of Android while offering the most useful features to the users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.
· Ambient Display and Ambient Weather by Chris
· Internal Color Manager by Chris
· Substratum theming engine support (OMS)
· Statusbar - Quick pulldown, Smart pulldown, Network traffic indicators, Statusbar icon customization, Carrier Labels, Clock and Date custimization.
· Quick Settings - QS rows and columns, Wi-Fi easy toggle, Data easy toggle and more
· System - Screenshot types (Fullscreen and Partial area select) and PowerMenu customization
· Notifications - Force expanded notifications, Show notification count, Heads up customization, and Notification LED control.
!!! Flash on your own risk !!!
We will not take any responsibility for bricked devices or lost data. So please watch out!
- Make a (Nandroid) Backup of your current ROM (Recommended)
- Advance WIPE -> wipe /data
- Press install and select the AOSCP rom in sdcard
- Install ROM
- Install Gapps <ARM64-7.1-X>
- After flashing, reboot device (First reboot will take a while)
- Enjoy CypherOS on your device!
-- On dirty flash you need to also dirty flash gapps. The AOSCP survival script deletes them --
- Initial release
· Fixed some issues with the theming engine. Substratum is fully supported.
· Big cores will work a little more
· Fixed the kernel panic issue when opening the gallery app
· Updated Gallery app
· Luna: added swipe up/down gesture for easier navigation; pulling qs and drawer
· Debloated / Removed a couple of useless core and system apps that are found on Playstore too.
· Many bug fixes in the framework
· Added Boefla Wakelock blocker
· kernel level bug fixes
· Improved Bluetooth Performance
· Remove - Clean useless Kernel Modules
· Fixed kernel panic
· Gallery app is back
· Workqueues for smart processors
· Bluetooth fixed
· Fsync disabled - Use only Async
· Framework: Fingerprint sensor disabled
· Security patch updates to 05-10
· IME switch broadcast | switch anytime
· Add frandom
· Use e/frandom for reseeding
· kgsl: Increase priority of RT thread
· DTS: Decrease BCL low battery threshold to 5%
· Bluetooth: vhci: purge unhandled skbs
· Blu_active: Less powersaving
· fstab: improve mount points
· camera_profiles.xml: Change to 60fps and 100% image quality
· Removed Luna. Added Lawnchair
· Fixed Face Unlock
· Fixed the flashlight tile
· Updated all blobs and device tree to v29A
· Switched to Paranoid Camera app
· Added back STK (SIM Menu)
· Added Snapdragon Music app
· Added Muze Audio equalizer
· kernel Titan up to date:
corrected kernel version info
add equality testing of memory regions w/o timing leaks
cpufreq: conservative: Allow down_threshold to take values from 1 to 100
cpufreq: Fix and clean up show_cpuinfo_cur_freq()
Fixed BatteryStatService: power: Missing API
· Selinux changed to enforcing
· ADB connection changed to Secure
· Fix rom display info: Add unofficial builds author
· Fixed restriction=9 in PlayStore
· Fixed camera bug
· Changed to GoogleCamera stock app
· Selinux updates
· Kernel changelog
Correct regulator timmings
Fix crypto bugs
GPU: Set simple_ondemand as default GPU governor
· Fix ril bug: Allow the radio to access qmux
· Fixed several bugs i will add details later
· initial build ! We finally have Oreo
· I fixed everything. Except:
- Flashlight tile (install flashlight tile fix by kenzo from playstore for now)
- p2p and as a result the WiFi hotspot
· 1st Official release !
· Fixed ril bug when it used to randomly gets stuck and working the cpu to death in the background
· Fixed many policy issues for the camera ~ improving camera apps stability
· in kernel level i removed a part of code ~ Less iterations for sysvipc. Slightly improves overall android exprience
· Partially fixed double tap not waking up the phone. Still needs some work. Disable pocket detection permanently. It's not needed and it's bugged in O. We will see in future what we will do about it. Currently pocket dection only works good for devices with Doze (amoled display).
· Added support for fast charging ~ Depends on hardware as usual.
· Added missing policies to allow file managers to use the external sd card ~ Still most file managers are not up to date to O so it would be wise to make use of adb pull to grab what you need from external sd to pc.
· Enabled prefer 4g ~ prefers the highest available network for calls instead of going directly to 2g.
· Partially fixed d2w. Increased taps to 4.
· Fixed rild bug when rild run in the background with more than 99% cpu load
· Kernel Tweaked to be less battery friendly ~ regulator voltage back to closer to default values.
· init cleanup from useless command lines that didn't apply
· new sepolicy rules
· init: moved scripts to /system/bin (to the executables folder where they belong)
· kernel: drivers update and fixes: display, panel, wifi, ffs, regulators, battery, vibrator, sdcardfs
· more minor details....
· Added Ambient Play feature
· Added torch gestures
· Added wake device with volume keys
· more... (i'll update this soon)
· First build of 6.0.0 Parfait-Release
· building open source libmdmdetect.so
· (This is not the initial release. It's a beta. It's still missing led customisation and a few statusbar and navbar mods)
· Updated Color Manager
· WiFi Hotspot Fixed
· Added madvise
· Added cpusets
· Added blue led fast blink warning when boot process starts
· Added double_tap to sleep on keyguard
· Added keystore service to fix broken pass change after envryption
· Added Continuous TRIM for the ext4 and f2fs file system
· Added and enabled "Quick Wakeup"
· Enabled WiFi Direct
· Killed ExFat. The overkill wasn't done by me. Use Vfat for the sdcard now.
· Bluetooth audio bug fixed
· Selinux enforcing
· No ril issues anymore
· No graphic glitches anymore
· Fixed NFC. It broke when i updated to 1.1 service hal and i forgot to switch to 1.1 hidl
· Revoked framework access to torch. Fixed cameraserver crash
· Luna launcher crash when opening Luna settings, fixed
· Removed WiFi-direct from Settings. After a huge fight we didn't manage to fix error "no such device" for p2p0
· Removed ambient display light sensor permission, forgotten there since MM.
Probably someone else before me tried to add this useless for our panel feature.
· Kernel updates: Added per task cpu freq stats for all variants.
· Added more translations for flashlight: pl
· Fixed random ril crash - commit
· Fixed mm-qcamera-daemon crash - commit
· Updated ipa-qmi driver
· Fixed irqbalance
· Removed touchscreen useless wakeup events
TWRP PREVIEW LATEST
(read about the TWRP flavors here)
Official AOSCP Website
steadfasterX Download Server (UNOFFICIAL builds only)
Pie builds are here for now (UNOFFICIAL builds only)
For the download of the released ROM always download the latest build
Root with SuperSU | Root with Magisk
Join the Community CypherOS on G+
Join us in Crowdin CypherOS on Crowdin to help us get AOSCP to your language
Join our help Community
- Dirty Unicorns
- Google (of course)
- and finally me ofc
[ROM][OFFICIAL][G4][7.0.0] A.O.S.C.P: CypherOS Project, ROM for the LG G4
kessaras, genesixxbf3, steadfasterX
Source Code: https://github.com/CypherOS
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: !!>>>>> Nougat v29A <<<<<!!
Based On: AOSP ( for N being kept up to date , we also have to thank LineageOS devs )
Current Stable Version: 4.2 N|6.0.1 O|7.0.0
Last Updated 2019-09-05