Uluru25

Nov 27, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy A6
@Uluru25 @DarkJoker360
How to fix GPS? I will be must come back to miui
i did clean flash and problem still exist
On miui gps works good
As already mentioned I never had issues with GPS, thus I have no experience how to fix it. I would try flashing the latest fw and then a clean install of the rom. But starting again from a working MIUI (which will also provide you with an updated firmware) might be a good choice.

cesc1972

Feb 10, 2011
Is the scrolling on web browsers really laggy for anyone else? On Chrome, Brave and Samsung Internet, with different webviews, it's really choppy.

g000n

Sep 4, 2015
The past 2 updates haven't been installing for me, download update via OTA > install > restart... and update still isn't applied

Any help?

kekusinkay

Aug 26, 2021
Hi everybody.
Faced a problem when using vpn (l2tp ipsec psk). The connection is established, but there is no Internet access.
If private dns is registered, then a message appears that there is no access to private dns.
Gapps, magisk and the quicksilver kernel are installed.
The same connection worked on miui.
Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
<Moderator Note>: @weyland367 I've removed the posts with the 4PDA links!

4PDA is not only another phone-related website (and not at all affiliated with xda-developers) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. Links to 4PDA are not accepted on XDA.
XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
  • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
  • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
  • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
  • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
  • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
    A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
    B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)

DonKarlosOn

Apr 11, 2010
Are there users lineage-18.1-20220704-nightly-ginkgo-signed?

Please confirm the problem.

The camera in horizontal orientation in sunlight of the subject very much lowers the brightness of the screen, and you have to photograph almost blindly. Screen auto-brightness is off.

When you return to vertical orientation, the screen brightness returns to normal.

In electric illumination of the subject with an incandescent lamp, I do not observe this problem.

tatrandrek

Feb 4, 2016
Есть ли пользователи lineage-18.1-20220704-nightly-ginkgo-signed?

Пожалуйста, подтвердите проблему.

Камера в горизонтальной ориентации при солнечном свете объекта очень сильно понижает яркость экрана, и фотографировать приходится практически вслепую. Автоматическая яркость экрана выключена.

При возврате к вертикальной ориентации яркость экрана возвращается к норме.

При электрическом освещении предмета лампой накаливания я не наблюдаю эту проблему.
Я не подтверждаю

DonKarlosOn

Apr 11, 2010
Question to the developers: The brightness of the screen depends on the protective film glued to the lenses? Automatic brightness is turned off.

Let me remind you that the defense mode of the USB does not affect access to the phone memory from the computer

Last edited:

BeriCud

Dec 9, 2010
Can we expect version 19.1 or will our phone stay on version 18.1?

I tested unofficial version 19.1 in the past, but this version got a bug and I changed it to 18.1 and I'm really happy with this version (with other roms, for example android auto maybe more things didn't work, but with Lineage 18.1 everything works fine).
The new version brings some new stuff so I'm just wondering if anyone is working on it or not?

Thank you for your hard work.

Reactions: Meladur

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can we expect version 19.1 or will our phone stay on version 18.1?

I tested unofficial version 19.1 in the past, but this version got a bug and I changed it to 18.1 and I'm really happy with this version (with other roms, for example android auto maybe more things didn't work, but with Lineage 18.1 everything works fine).
    The new version brings some new stuff so I'm just wondering if anyone is working on it or not?

Thank you for your hard work.
    Are you using it with Gapps or Magisk with banking apps?
    If yes, is everything working?
    Poland, stock LOS, Gapps mini (IIRC) and one banking app, Poland. No GPS problems. I used to have problems with VoIP apps (no sound) but it seems to be fixed now.
    This is a file to bypass safetynet without Magisk.
    Are you using Magisk then?
    No I don't use magisk. Maybe it's just that my banking app doesn't care.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • You tell me
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format data (if it is first time installation)
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

LineageOS, ROM for the Redmi Note 8/8T

Contributors

DarkJoker360
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Device source code: https://github.com/ginkgo-dev
    Telegram support chat: https://t.me/ginkgodev

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: LineageOS
    Dear ginkgo/willow users LineageOS is back !
    We are working to promote our devices to 18.1, few things to do are left such as pushing all and opening ticket.
    Changes are open at: https://review.lineageos.org/q/status:open+-is:wip
    Source will be the same as Official lineage 17.1 ones so clean flash will be needed.
    Stay tuned !
    Hello !
    Here is an unofficial test build of LineageOS 19.1 for our device. Everything is working out of the box and it is ready to be daily driven. Will wait a bit to have feedbacks before releasing officially

Welcome Android 12 !

Me and danascape booted new Android release at day one.

Builds aren't unified yet.

IMG_20211005_225449_388.jpg