[ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo][12.1] crDroidAndroid v8.x

Search This thread

AA0_o

Feb 9, 2021
Well, AFAIK the best open source camera app - that gives you complete control over all camera settings - is still OpenCamera...
Yeah but at least to me I can only use the main back camera and the front one.

"MGC 8.1.101" Gcam build let's me access all cameras and has good quality. (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/post-07/)

By the way, does the OTG functionallity work for all of you?
To me it allows to connect pendrives to the smartphone but if I plug a gamepad the phone doesn't power it.

Even if I use an external source to power the gamepad and only connect v+,v- and GND there is still no communication.

Last edited:

Masoud.ebi

May 14, 2007
Hi
Had anyone been able to install the miui camera on this version CRDroid 8.4?
please give me a link ?

Jarod5001

May 26, 2017
Sfax
I'm getting error after tapping install in the updater without any further information.
I've crdroid 8.4 rooted and orangefox

American_Jesus

Mar 9, 2016
Lisbon
It's working fine for me (CRDroid 8.5, ginkgo).
If the ROM's recommended firmware version has changed since CRDroid 8.3 then I haven't updated my device yet.

With the fastcharger the phone is pulling almost 2 amps, so I guess it has.
Smart charging isn't the same as fast charge, different things.
Smart charge can be defined to start and stop at defined percentages. Ex: start charging if below 20%, stop if 80%

Reactions: AA0_o

cocos-erosha

Mar 23, 2020
I have troubles on 8.5. No any sensors detected by phone. No accelerometer, np proximity, no light sensor etc. What it could be?

pusco

Jan 7, 2014
Hello everyone, having had some problems with this rom I decided to reflash the mobile phone via flashtool and so I hard bricked the mobile phone.
I resurrected the phone via edl mode with qfil,.after resurrecting the phone I had a lot of problems reflashing crdroid rom, sometimes I had bootloop other times crdoid launcher always stopped.Then when I decided to flash my phone with verity force encrypt the problems overwhelmed but with such patience and following the right steps I managed to fix everything.If you are looking for a solution and you have the same problems as me just ask me

cocos-erosha

Mar 23, 2020
try flashing latest firmware zip through recovery
I did it. Updated last firmware even. I didn't help at all. I have willow (8T).
1654421616911.png

Top Liked Posts