[ROM][OFFICIAL][gts4lv|gts4lvwifi][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project, with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub organization. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel, or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Last edited:
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project, with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub organization. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Omg, thank you!

whiteyaksa

Apr 29, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Moto G 2014
Brightness slider not showing on notification center even set to show always

LineageOS version: 19.0
LineageOS Download url: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=332252
Gapps version: MindTheGapps 12 arm64 http://downloads.codefi.re/jdcteam/javelinanddart/gapps

Did you--
wipe: yes, cache system data
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
other modifications: Lineage Recovery

View attachment 5526051View attachment 5526049
Don't report missing features, I'm well aware they're missing.

tyl

Nov 21, 2005
Brightness slider not showing on notification center even set to show always
Brightness slider is available on mine.

Edit:
I dont have wifi available though. I click wifi button and it switches off immediately. Im going to install via odin rather than twrp and if that doesnt work, Ill post a bug report with logcat.

Fixed the broken wifi by flashing https://github.com/luk1337/gts4lv-fw/releases/tag/T720XXU2DUD7 this vb meta data in AP slot of ODIN.

@LuK1337 : los19, EXCELLENT!! WHOOHOO!! Thanks buddy!!!
If you want any testing, let me know... :D

Last edited:

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Moto G 2014
Can you please release Lineage Recovery 19.0? Thank you :)
Not sure if it makes sense to release recovery images separately, but if you want up-to-date recovery (that also passes signature check for these builds), then simply toggle "Update recovery" in system updater preferences, and it should automatically flash it.

whiteyaksa

Apr 29, 2012
Not sure if it makes sense to release recovery images separately, but if you want up-to-date recovery (that also passes signature check for these builds), then simply toggle "Update recovery" in system updater preferences, and it should automatically flash it.
the updater crashes when i save this option

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Next build should also have a taskbar toggle here, hopefully that makes people cry less...
    Hi Luk1337
    Donation sent

170.00 PLN
    god bless
    All this talk of Android 13 and Lineage 20.

Has anyone managed to breathe deeply and clear their mind and meditate on the fact that Android 12 and Lineage 19x are a retrograde step from Android 11 Lineage 18x ?

For my money I would have preferred that Android 12 never saw the light of day. Bad interface. Bad battery. No actual benefits.

And if Android 13 is more of the same, then Thanks but No Thanks.

I can hear the clarion call already from the We Must Have Updates brigade -

"Update or we will withhold all security updates, and might even hound you to the ends of the Earth".

To the right-thinking brethren amongst us, let your united call be a sane orison -

"Progress, not Regress. Enough Already".
    * yawn *
    Could you tell us sth about lineage 20 bring up .Are you working on it or not yet?
    That's top secret.