• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamole][10] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

moslondon

Sep 30, 2012
Dallas
Do you usually keep your phones for long time? I ask because im planning in getting a device that i can keep updating with custom roms for couple of years. My only options are op7pro or op8pro because VoLTE in the US

Last edited:

BirdLikeIAm

Apr 5, 2012
I think oneplus devices are a good choice in that case. I used my 3T for 3 years with los (and it still gets regular updates). a friend of mine uses a op2 with los which still gets regular updates. most important thing is to chose a phone a lot of people are using and also where the vendor does not try to prevent aftermarket firmware creation (like e.g. samsung)

huaweic8500fan

Oct 11, 2017
When someone gave me a video call on WeChat, the camera automatically popped up before I answered it. Can this issue be resolved?

WeChat payment without fingerprints, hope to add

hawkeyexp

May 26, 2006
@LuK1337

It seems sometimes there is a bug with auto brightness of display - i noticed it on multiple days - while using the device with enabled auto brightness during surfing etc. (on evening so dimmed brightness) the screen seems to go to 100% and after 10-20 seconds it goes back to the dimmed state it was starting with.
It seems to happen randomly not in fixed cycles.
If needed i can also provide a logcat.

Has anybody noticed similar behaviour?

Shuyin10

Jan 29, 2012
Lyon
Hello all !

I have a few questions to ask. Is the battery better than on OOS? I have about 5/6 hours of screen at 90Hz 1080p. Possibility also to change the resolution? I couldn't on Pixel Experience

Jessej93

Oct 10, 2015
Hello all, I've been flashing back and forth other ROM's like RR, PE, OneOS, etc. I've been flashing since ICS and JB OS and have always loved Cyanogenmod LOS but have yet to flash it on my OP7 Pro. I am currently running latest build and I gotta say i am loving it. Great job!!

silverbluep

Dec 13, 2017
I did not realize that the official version is out! (With microg as well) (I havent realized all this while cause i usually glab the images from microg; and gave up on checking if they have a build or not; pardon my tardiness)

My two gripes are possible battery life reduction (the xxx magisk mod destroyed my battery life to half a day from 2-3 days) and the main camera from oxygen os. Can anyone tell me their experience regarding battery life? Also is there a way to get the oxygen os camera on the lineageos version?

ele95

Mar 15, 2016
Sarajevo
anyway to force 90 hz i cant find the option (someone said its 90hz by defualt but its not true ) , sometimes after reboot it switch to 60hz with some lags and after ota update

anyway to force 90 hz i cant find the option (someone said its 90hz by defualt but its not true ) , sometimes after reboot it switch to 60hz with some lags and after ota update
There isn't one. Some custom ROMs have this ability, but Lineage does not. (It also doesn't have the ability to configure the slide switch; the default settings are all you get. Again, other custom ROMs have this feature.)

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using Tapatalk

moslondon

Sep 30, 2012
Dallas
I have been using this rom for a week and my only concern is the audio from this device. Is it me or the audio is very low?.
I use the app Poweramp and on settings it says "System default volume level 16" which is very low comparing to my other device with lineage also (realme x2 pro), where it says "volume level 32".

imjackripper

Apr 26, 2011
https://youtu.be/tapSTbzD64U

Working oos stock camera with gallery

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

I have been using this rom for a week and my only concern is the audio from this device. Is it me or the audio is very low?.
I use the app Poweramp and on settings it says "System default volume level 16" which is very low comparing to my other device with lineage also (realme x2 pro), where it says "volume level 32".

Can report the same. Volume is on low almost not hearable. I guess this needs to be fixed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamole][10] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus 7 Pro

Contributors
    LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2020-01-04
    Last Updated 2020-11-20
    LuK1337, do you think the Tab S5e will get LineageOS-18 in 2021?
    Do you think I can predict my own future?
    Lmao! why do you write comments like a professional email lol. Also, it's considered rude asking for eta in the custom rom community.

He's new here and he was attempting to come off as sincere to the developer by putting effort into his response and signing his name. It's also against the rules of XDA (Rule 2.3) to be rude and or disrespectful to other members. If you want to educate others on a rule try to do it without breaking other ones.
    Is there anything that blocks this rom being SafetyNet compliant? I am getting CTS profile match failed. I don't want to use Magisk to fix it. There are other official ROMs that are SafetyNet compliant out of the box. I'd love to switch to Lineage if this is fixed.
    We can either have official builds or builds that pass snet out of box. See: https://github.com/LineageOS/charter/blob/master/device-support-requirements.md#safetynet