[ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamole][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [DEC 2020]

andre0005

May 15, 2014
I found that my phone only charges when powered off when using 8.6.6.
Are you using the charger that came in the box? Most of the time i need to restart before beign able to charge with a pd charger too. I think that's on oneplus though since it happened on oos too.

wcouri

Jan 16, 2011
Are you using the charger that came in the box? Most of the time i need to restart before beign able to charge with a pd charger too. I think that's on oneplus though since it happened on oos too.
Yeah using the warp charger. Also tried several other cables and chargers that normally work. After 8.6.6, my phone only charges when powered off.

droople

Sep 29, 2008
Excellent, I tried almost all the rom for one plus 7 pro, this one is almost perfect (except not Android 11, but you can ask for more, right?)
ANT+ support and wifi/hotsopt sametime.

shivailli23k

Oct 22, 2017
Either Audio Compatibility Patch or Audio Modification Library, one of these...
Hello, first post here – just struggled with the audio failure on the latest (1-20) RR build.
What was causing the issue? Magisk DRM Disabler Module (or whatever it is called).

I played with dis/enabling the two aforementioned Modules, but once I flipped of the DRM Mod it made sounds again.

THANKS FOR THE WORK! Coming from OOS Stable, but came from RR before flashing that OOS. Love your work!

Reactions: HFidalgo

freegame619

Aug 16, 2010
Thanks for the ROM, where can I find the dark mode toggle ?, can't find it under display settings, under theming, cannot change the accent color an error "no overlay available for current mode" is shown.

RROS-Q-8.6.6-20210120-guacamole-Official

R2-Brute

Aug 5, 2015
I know this is kinda silly, but does RR allow you to unlock the phone entirely in landscape mode?

Stock OP 7 Pro ignores the build.prop edit that would allow this. I'd like to stay in landscape mode all the time, if possible. Can RR do that?

gargoylsz

Mar 2, 2019
I get verrification failed when i try to update, I can't sideload it either, any tips? I've had this problem since trying to update from 8.5.9 version, it downloads the update, but then says verification failed, i have magisk on it, before it worked smooth with the updates

kamikaze702k

Jun 12, 2013
London
I get verrification failed when i try to update, I can't sideload it either, any tips? I've had this problem since trying to update from 8.5.9 version, it downloads the update, but then says verification failed, i have magisk on it, before it worked smooth with the updates
Maybe twrp needs updating? Or use another browser to download the Rom file

Reactions: gargoylsz

starche_old

Apr 13, 2006
ON, Canada
Make yourself a favor and get "Hash Droid" or similar app to verify your download beforehand. That saves a lot of hassle and time.

Upgrading from 8.5.9. - I would suggest to do a clean flash.

gargoylsz

Mar 2, 2019
Make yourself a favor and get "Hash Droid" or similar app to verify your download beforehand. That saves a lot of hassle and time.

Upgrading from 8.5.9. - I would suggest to do a clean flash.
Thanks, I guess the easy updates made me lazy :p, i did a clean install with everything updated ,and its working great again , haven't used hash droid before, will look into it!

kamikaze702k

Jun 12, 2013
London
which will be the best app to restore apps onto this rom? I am currently on 9 and am using titanium, I will flash this rom tomorrow, will titanium restore all my apps and data from 9 to 10? if not which app do you guys suggest? thanks