[ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamole][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread
It looks like OnePlus is no longer dumping NV items on 8150 for some reason so we are always falling back to random WLAN MAC...
I'll remove code that nukes wlan_mac.bin every boot so that WiFi MAC will at least be "stable".
restorecon on the persist folder made it stable. I saw that file, the contents have a couple macs with the original OUI

Code:
1|OnePlus7Pro:/mnt/vendor/persist # cat wlan_mac.bin                                                                                                                                              
Intf0MacAddress=C0EEFB08861E
Intf1MacAddress=C0EEFB7432F6
Intf2MacAddress=000AF58989FD
Intf3MacAddress=000AF58989FC
END

But none have any numbers similar to my "new" mac, or the original NIC. So if I wanted to permanently change it to my original I don't know where to go

Thanks for all your help!

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
restorecon on the persist folder made it stable. I saw that file, the contents have a couple macs with the original OUI

Code:
1|OnePlus7Pro:/mnt/vendor/persist # cat wlan_mac.bin                                                                                                                                             
Intf0MacAddress=C0EEFB08861E
Intf1MacAddress=C0EEFB7432F6
Intf2MacAddress=000AF58989FD
Intf3MacAddress=000AF58989FC
END

But none have any numbers similar to my "new" mac, or the original NIC. So if I wanted to permanently change it to my original I don't know where to go

Thanks for all your help!
Hopefully, you didn't note down your MAC address from OxygenOS 11...

YUZZYDOO

Apr 25, 2019
THX to EkriirkE for submitting the logs. I'm to stupid (or toooo old) to do it :rolleyes:
Also thx to Luk1337 for the fix.
I'm right in thinking that this is the upcoming patch ?

I tested the restorecon command. My current state is:
WLAN on, reboot, WLAN on (automatically) -> always get a persistent mac (the original, like in OOS)
WLAN off -> reboot -> WLAN on (manually) -> always get a random mac

If the upcoming patch will work, everything is fine :)
Even if we don't get the original mac ... but persistent is persistent

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
THX to EkriirkE for submitting the logs. I'm to stupid (or toooo old) to do it :rolleyes:
Also thx to Luk1337 for the fix.
I'm right in thinking that this is the upcoming patch ?

I tested the restorecon command. My current state is:
WLAN on, reboot, WLAN on (automatically) -> always get a persistent mac (the original, like in OOS)
WLAN off -> reboot -> WLAN on (manually) -> always get a random mac

If the upcoming patch will work, everything is fine :)
Even if we don't get the original mac ... but persistent is persistent
I think I'm just going to go with https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_sm8150-common/+/313185 until OnePlus fixes BT/WLAN MAC on OxygenOS 11.

Reactions: EkriirkE

MarcSN311

Nov 25, 2015
Did anyone get the oneplus camera to work in LOS?
I tried:
- 3.8.13 and 3.8.71, which install fine, but only flash the camera UI and then crash
- 4.0.279 and 5.8.11 Install fine, but only show a black screen
- 6.4.58 doesn't install

ele95

Mar 15, 2016
Sarajevo
Did anyone get the oneplus camera to work in LOS?
I tried:
- 3.8.13 and 3.8.71, which install fine, but only flash the camera UI and then crash
- 4.0.279 and 5.8.11 Install fine, but only show a black screen
- 6.4.58 doesn't install
try to open the camera app from long press and choose pro mode , im using 3.10.25 from apkmirror works kinda fine , use gcam its way better

MarcSN311

Nov 25, 2015
try to open the camera app from long press and choose pro mode , im using 3.10.25 from apkmirror works kinda fine , use gcam its way better
yeah that does work. It crashes in video mode though.

I can't get GCam to work. It always crashes instantly. Any recommendations which version I should try?

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Always caught me complement with the Boss @LuK1337 for the wonderful ROM that I have been using for the longest time without any problem, LOS always remains the queen of custom. I have a simple question, having the EU version GM1913, is it advisable to flash the Global firmware, or can I leave the European one as I am already doing?

Last edited:

DepressedDead

Apr 22, 2015
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Does someone know if Qualcomm's PDC/PDST tool works on LOS? Seems to be broken in literally every A11 rom

My best guess is that some proprietary blobs are missing for diag/serial mode, since it doesn't work at all.

moscic

Sep 10, 2017
Does warp charging work on LOS? My phone takes over 3 hours to charge and I can't see fast charge.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    FYI, next week you'll get the first official 18.1 build.
    Follow official installation instructions on https://wiki.lineageos.org for upgrade/install and https://gist.github.com/luk1337/6c18b1910fa38292f2d5fbd3df47fd91 for firmware update as OOS 11 FW is needed.
    Hello LuK
    First of all thanks for your work, I appreciate it. I was just wondering when will you start working on Android 12 and when can we expect initial build ✌️
    Keep wondering.
    As someone who doesn't have that much experience in flashing, it' not a rhetorical question for me. Do I understand it correctly that the FW update is not necessary when updating from 17.1 to 18.1, since there is no information about it in the corresponding instructions in the wiki?
    It is a rhetorical question. I clearly said that OOS 11 firmware is needed; you wouldn't be running OOS 11 firmware on Lineage 17.1, would you? Also I'll update wiki warning when first build is out.