Dec 22, 2016
OnePlus 7
Google Pixel 7a
Please! add these 3 essential Features In the ROM ASAP
1) 3 Finger Screenshot
2) Fingerprint FIX and

Please add a festure of Disabling Navigations Gestures while Gaming
A humble Request
The developer is to maintain stability and compatibility of LOS on the OnePlus 7(pro). As they said in previous comments. They can't add new features for the LOS. Please take these suggestions to the LOS project page (or their discord, it's in their website) and not here

Reactions: RoG khenwaY

soasa

Jul 24, 2017
Hi all!
There will be the possibility to get widevine L1 at the moment of installation? If no, is there an official guide to follow in order the concert l3 to l1.
Is this rom good for daily use?

dma889

May 4, 2017
Should I install from 0 if OP released a new update?
I had H31 EU when installed lineage and now its H36

RoG khenwaY

May 24, 2022
OnePlus 7
Hey Bcz of the latest Update 27th March i am facing some issues which were not there earlier 1)google search bar not working 2) Wallpaper Settings not opening 3)Recent Apps are not showing pls fix this ASAP!!!!!

ateeq72

Dec 28, 2011
Chennai
OnePlus 7
Google Pixel 8
I also asked before about the vibration strength setting, but found out the app buzzkill so i can choose now between 3 strength and any custom vibration pattern for any app I want.

The brightness improved a bit for me with the lastest build, but still need some work.

I also had a problem when receiving calls (maybe is related that I use a smartwatch), sometimes the phone just vibrates but the screen doesn't turn on. If I unlock it there is no call but it keeps vibrating and the smartwatch show the call correctly.
I also tried installing this app and added the "rule" for vibration for all apps.. It doesn't seem to work for me.. neither for app and nor for the calls.

Can you help me out in this regard. Maybe by sharing the app version u have and screenshots of the rules u have setup.

Thank you

ateeq72

Dec 28, 2011
Chennai
OnePlus 7
Google Pixel 8
@op Can you please add the "Vibration Intensity" setting, seems like it's a LineageOS setting and available in older LOS versions.

This would greatly help with the vibration issues we are facing.

Thank you.

ttenroK

Jan 27, 2019
Hi, firstly, I wasn't able to unlock the bootloader with Stock OOS12. Then I downgraded to OOS11 to be able to unlock the bootloader. Afterwards every upgrade to OOS12 failed. I tried via the standard System-Updater and via with the Oxygen-Updater, which is available in the playstore. In the end, I flashed LineageOS 20 on top of OOS11 instead of the recommended OOS12.
Should I reflash my device to OOS12 and then install LineageOS again? What would be the recommended way of installing the stock firmware?

xtzy

Oct 19, 2019
World Earth

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

ttenroK

Jan 27, 2019

xtzy

Oct 19, 2019
World Earth
The unlocked bootloader has no effect on OS updates. Downgrade to 10.3.8, unlock the bootloader, although you can unlock it on 11 android, you can not unlock only on 12 versions of android. After unlock the bootloader upgraded youre phone to 12 android and then install lineage os. Why you don’t have updated, I don’t know. Try to upgrade through a local update using

Attachments

• OPLocalUpdate_For_Android12.apk
    3.3 MB · Views: 14

ttenroK

Jan 27, 2019
The unlocked bootloader has no effect on OS updates. Downgrade to 10.3.8, unlock the bootloader, although you can unlock it on 11 android, you can not unlock only on 12 versions of android. After unlock the bootloader upgraded youre phone to 12 android and then install lineage os. Why you don’t have updated, I don’t know. Try to upgrade through a local update using
Unfortunately, I tried exactly what you suggested. But every update/upgrade-method failed. I tried, the built-in method, local update through the advanced option and local update via the dedicated local-upgrade apk. Every time, an error occurred after trying to start the update.

ttenroK

Jan 27, 2019
BTW: OOS warned me that a full-update is needed instead of an incremental update due to the unlocked bootloader. But I even downloaded the full-update via oxygen-os-updater to perform a local upgrade. With the same result. I got an error during os upgrade.

xtzy

Oct 19, 2019
World Earth
Download the application file for local update and update with it. Put the full OTA in the internal phone memory and upgrade the firmware using OPLocalUpdate.

Last edited by a moderator:

yahya69

Feb 5, 2013
Berlin
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 7
I just bought a OP7 and I am about to install LineageOS on it, but first, according to the instructions it has to be upgraded to Android 12 first. However, the images that can be downloaded from the manufacturer are at Android 11, and the OTA fails because is not a full but an incremental update which fails for major releases. Do you know where I can download a stock ROM with Android 12?

yahya69

Feb 5, 2013
Berlin
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 7
where do I find matching Google apps? The package downloaded from MindtheGapps won't install, because, as the error says, it is for SDK32 while the installed OS is at SDK 31. That's some new error, something I haven't seen before. Alternatively I tried Nikgapps, which in turn refuses to install because of insufficient partition size.

RoG khenwaY

May 24, 2022
OnePlus 7
where do I find matching Google apps? The package downloaded from MindtheGapps won't install, because, as the error says, it is for SDK32 while the installed OS is at SDK 31. That's some new error, something I haven't seen before. Alternatively I tried Nikgapps, which in turn refuses to install because of insufficient partition size.
1680949838361.png

here it is, MicroG means MicroGapps u should only use these gapps never use any other or u will face the issues which i am currently facing
click on the link, scroll to the botton select the latest lineageos20 microg apps 900 mb file and flash it....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have one more question, what will it happen to ours oneplus 7, that kernel 4.14 reached eol? will op7 abandoned or will we be lucky with an upgrade of kernel?
    There could be some fallout of getting some kernel support after it ends. But the best guarantees is if some fans join up and tries to port 4.19 or 5.4 at least.

Look at snapdragon 820/821 phones, some got 4.4 ported while others got stuck on 3.18 and now LOS18.1 got sunset after Google stopped supporting 3.18 for ASB. FYI, 3.18 phones came out 2016, it took until 2024 for LOS to stop supporting 3.18 phones. So it depends on how popular hotdog/guacamole is with the community. If we get 4.19/5.4, you get 2 years of extra support, if not maybe a extra year.

But this shows how important its to lobby the OEM to pick the right parts that can be ported for future use.
    i have one more question, what will it happen to ours oneplus 7, that kernel 4.14 reached eol? will op7 abandoned or will we be lucky with an upgrade of kernel?
    thank for answer, good explanation
    1000034041.jpg

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Note: The microG version of LineageOS gets one monthly update compared to weekly updates for normal version of LineageOS.

GPL compliance :
    SafetyNet
    • To pass SafetyNet, you guys can follow this guide. It seems to be working fine.
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Donation links:
    PayPal
    UPI: sarkar-shantanu@paytm
    Official Lineage OS 20 based on Android 13 is out for OnePlus 7 (guacamoleb).
    so...you are going to take over the lineageos for op7?
    Yes
    Can u share the link of the `ihs8n` u flashed or is it the generic version from git? As mentioned by the OP in earlier posts without any changes that he had mentioned..

If changes were made can u please upload the same with that and share.

Thank you.
    I used this file from this topic.
    Even thought the file is specifically for hotdogb, it also works for Android 13 guacamoleb (and a lot more devices as said in the topic)
    Lineage OS 19.1 is now officially available. Installation instructions have changed. Be careful and follow them to avoid bricking your device.