[ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamoleb][14] PixelExperience - End of Life

Search This thread
What kind of logs do I provide for a bug related to connecting to PC? I think that can be reproduced fairly easily.

yeah right but, the question is to understand if it is a "bug" of the rom or not ...
There is a chance that it is not a rom error, but for example a driver problem on the computer or something else ...
If you knew this, you wouldn't ask if other users have this problem ;)

Yashraj Chawla

Dec 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7
yeah right but, the question is to understand if it is a "bug" of the rom or not ...
There is a chance that it is not a rom error, but for example a driver problem on the computer or something else ...
If you knew this, you wouldn't ask if other users have this problem
I've attached the required files here, please check and guide how to resolve this issue.

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    825 bytes · Views: 14
  • logs-2022-10-01-14-42-13.zip
    973 bytes · Views: 7
  • device_info.txt
    631 bytes · Views: 8
Reactions: daitalos

daedric

Dec 24, 2006
Porto
My fingerprint sensor has stopped working, i've removed all fingerprints, rebooted the phone, trying to add them an nothing working.

I'll try to get some logs later.

Edit:

And it's working again... i have no idea.

Last edited:

amiansas

Apr 10, 2019
The transcription feature on Google Recorder app is not working. Google Recorder is able to record voice perfectly, even detect as speech but transcription is blank. How can we fix this?

Last edited:

numxn

Oct 10, 2022
Do I need to be on Android 11 to install this ROM? I updated to Oxygen OS 12 (based on Android 12), so do I now have to downgrade?

shantanusarkar

Jul 10, 2021
OnePlus 7
For all who are asking about Android 13, I'd like to say that I'm still testing Lineage OS with oxygen os 12.1 firmware. There are a few things still to be fixed and only after LOS is stable, I'll build PE because the next PE will also be based on oos 12.1 firmware. So expect a build next month with november security patch. If possible, I'll push a build within this month as well.

p8pepe

Nov 17, 2016
Toruń
Can I install PE 13 over OxygenOS 12.1 GM1903_11.H.20 instead of H.30? Unfortunately I cannot find H.30 for GM1903 anywhere...

james.jg

May 4, 2017
@shantanusarkar
Bro, I was on PE 12 (your previous build) , as soon as the 13 build was released I rolled back to A10 using msm and then updated to 11 using system updater. But after that the required 12.1 release was not available for me. So I used oxygen updater to update to the latest firmware.

But when I'm trying to unlock the bootloader, it shows an error like " can't unlock dur to technical issues" . This is the first time I'm facing this. I had toggled the OEM unlock option, usb debugging etc. Can u help me here?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2023-02-24_17-22-54.jpg

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7 [guacamoleb]

Pixel Experience project has been officially closed. No more support will be provided in the future
    What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation). Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on: Android 14

Known issues
    * Bugs reported without logs will be ignored.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Warning: Make sure to be on OxygenOS 11.0.9.1 or OxygenOS 11.0.9.1 based ROMs before flashing PE 14. Do not dirty flash over PE 13/13 Plus. Clean flash is mandatory over OOS 11.0.9.1

Installation Instructions:

https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/guacamoleb/install/

Properties: Non-SDCardFS, FBEv2, F2FS

Donation links:
    PayPal
    UPI: sarkar-shantanu@paytm

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Support Telegram channel

August update is out

Download from here: https://download.pixelexperience.org/guacamoleb

Donate if you like my work. It'll motivate me and help me in maintaining the device.
    PayPal:
    https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/shanusarkar

UPI: shantanuplussarkar@okaxis
    For all who are asking about Android 13, I'd like to say that I'm still testing Lineage OS with oxygen os 12.1 firmware. There are a few things still to be fixed and only after LOS is stable, I'll build PE because the next PE will also be based on oos 12.1 firmware. So expect a build next month with november security patch. If possible, I'll push a build within this month as well.
    Official Stable is out
    THREAD CLEANED

Some posts have been edited, some have been removed. Whenever you're reporting a bug/issue, please remember to always include logs, steps to reproduce, or something that will help a developer diagnose what's up.

Friendly reminder: developers are doing this in their free time, as a hobby, and not getting paid for it. The least you can do is be kind and if they're unable to fix your bug/issue, you can always move to a different ROM, or the stock ROM your device shipped with, easy-peasy. :)

Have a good day, y'all! (y)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator