[ROM]-[Official]-Havoc-OS-[9.0.0_r47] [KLTE+VARIANTS]

Nobi

Dec 11, 2008
Curitiba
Runtastic Adidas

lucky patcher cant patch to android
Can you help me? I have instaled the app on Google Play, but dont work. Not even load

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Can you help me? I have instaled the app on Google Play, but dont work. Not even load
Samsung health too. Dont work

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Adidas runtastic uninstall automatic

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

No one app with gps work. Waze dont work too and endomodo too
Bad. I must uninstall this room. Great job, but dont work to me. At Galaxy s5 KLTE

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

No one app with gps work. Waze dont work too and endomodo too
Bad. I must uninstall this room. Great job, but dont work to me. At Galaxy s5 KLTE
Runtastic, Strava,Waze and Samsung Health all work for me using Klte. Are you using any Mods? You mention Lucky Patcher, which is a horrible app by the way. If you are using this or xposed, that could well be your issue. This Rom is Rock solid. Try downloading again in case you had a corrupted download.

mefairo

Oct 16, 2013
Hi, i have been using havoc for a long time now and i am very happy thanks to developer ;)

My SOT is not so good 1:30-2 hr max... Before havoc i was using viper os android 6 and could use xposed and some mods and had 3:30SOT so its now challenging for me.

Could you tell me which kernel you use? How to install xposed to havoc( tried riru but no chance)... Or how did you improve battery time at this rom?

Would be happy if you share your experience because this rom is great and i dont wanna try another one because of battery life ...

Thanks.

zfk110

Jan 11, 2014
Atlanta
No boot animation at this time, will be added later
Hi, I flashed this on my G900P no kernel, No Magisk, No GAopen apps, just plan rom and for some reason My Sim status all entries are missing, when I flash stock back they come back when I install rom they go away. I flashed this rom Havoc-OS-v2.9-20190911-kltedv-Official.zip

BTW I installed this rom lineage-16.0-20191030-nightly-kltedv-signed.zip now they all came back, personally I liked Havoc

Attachments

Last edited:

director170

Jul 12, 2019
Tell me, and how to make the image broadcast on TV. I do this: turn on wi-fi, in the quick settings, turn on the broadcast. In the settings, select TV. The message "cannot connect the device"appears on the TV. Then the smartphone reboots. How can this be fixed?

kida182001

Jan 26, 2011
Just installed this ROM and noticed that NFC doesn't want to turn on. Tap on the switch in Settings, then it would be greyed out for a bit like it's about to turn on, but then it goes back to off position. Any idea how to fix this?

Came from Beanstalk ROM and NFC works fine on it. My S5 is the SM-G900P.

Edit: Nevermind. Stupid me flashed the KLTE version instead of KLTEDV.

Last edited:
Reactions: J-Lindo

kida182001

Jan 26, 2011
Another issue I'm experiencing is the ROM isn't picking up my SIM card so there's no service. I tried RR Pie and it works fine. Sigh...really wanted to try Havoc on this phone because for some reason it just doesn't want to work on any of my other devices. Always some kind of issue with a feature or 2 that are necessary to me. Otherwise, ROM seems fast and smooth. I guess another phone running RR...not that there's anything bad about RR, it's a great ROM too. Just wanted something different this time around.

CAOSandres

Oct 7, 2012
UIO
I don't know if it's a ROM bug but I can't upload videos to stories in instagram or whatsapp. I mean Videos taken directly with each app. Not so with videos downloaded or modified with any app filters, etc..

If I record a video with the native app and then try to upload it to whatsapp or instagram you don't see anything, just audio.

I hope we can see version 3.0 soon.