[ROM]-[Official]-Havoc-OS-[9.0.0_r47] [KLTE+VARIANTS]

Nobi

Dec 11, 2008
Curitiba
I'm having issues with sound selection at the settings.

Once I press to change the Notification/Ringtone, the Sound App comes up, but right after it immediately closes and I'm unable to select the sound.

Did a clean Install klte G900M

Edit:

Without Gapps, the sound selection works fine, but with Gapps it forces the Sound APP without prompting to choose between it and the Media Storage APP.

Disabling Sounds doesn't help either, it freezes Settings.
Same problem here. Have yuo found a solution?

spambootle

Oct 7, 2018
Hello - how can I do backup for my photos, messages, contacts itc on Havoc ?
Samsung Kies - phone is not supported
smart switch - phone is not supported

how can I do backup for my whole data ?

spambootle

Oct 7, 2018
Twrp recovery

Sent from my kltespr using Tapatalk

But I need only photos, messages, contacts - when I do backup - install new version of Havoc - and then restore my backup - I will have new verson of Havoc or I will restore previous version of Havoc ?
I need my messages, photos and contacts in new havoc version !
@edit - EVERY VERSION OF TITANIUM BACKUP - CRASH when OPEN !

Last edited:
Reactions: The~Skater~187

kurtn

Jan 28, 2017
Small town in Bavaria
But I need only photos, messages, contacts - when I do backup - install new version of Havoc - and then restore my backup - I will have new verson of Havoc or I will restore previous version of Havoc ?
No GApps? Export your contacts into a vcf file. Copy photos and vcf to a safe place.

The~Skater~187

Nov 4, 2011
Niantic

@edit - EVERY VERSION OF TITANIUM BACKUP - CRASH when OPEN !
If you only restore the data partition and not the whole back up, then yes. As for titanium backup, I have Titanium Backup pro and don't have any issues with it.

Sent from my kltespr using Tapatalk

Last edited:

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
Hello, thanks for supporting the Galaxy S5 officialy.
One thing doesn't yet work: any hardware button option only executes the default setting. For example when I change double tap recent button to last app it still goes into split screen.
Is there any OTA updater? Cause I haven't seen one in the settings.
Lastly, battery life is not the best atm. LineageOS 16 for example is still way better. Any way to improve that? For example, you could add the LineageOS battery options like Balanced, Efficient and so on. That would probably help. But the performance is really great, I have to say that