[ROM][OFFICIAL][hima] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Nightlies

Search This thread

voidzero

Inactive Recognized Developer
Regarding CM13.1 and the crashing camera -- this is caused by face recognition. Try it: as long as you point the camera at something other than a face, it works. But as soon as you point it at a face, it crashes. This applies to the selfie camera and the other one. I have no idea how to fix it, but as a workaround I am using OpenCamera which is working fine.

It's weird because they had a fix for this, so it's a regression. Hope someone knows how to properly fix it because it's really annoying that we can't use the regular camera app.

ujere

Aug 30, 2012
KADUNA NORTH
Please can anyone help with a viper4andriod soundmod or a procedure to get one working on this ROM
ALL my attempts to get the driver to install has failed I tried both apk and zip via recovery

Last edited:

joshthemajor

Jul 20, 2015
Information about Cyanogenmod for HTC One m9

Hello, is there any review of this build, I can't find any information regarding:
What this rom include and what it doesn't
What is working and what is not
There's no screenshot or anything, just a download.

Is it normal? Where I can find a review, or simply a changelog?

Thank you

andrewia

Oct 20, 2012
how do I get to have viper4andriod working on this ROM all attempts has failed

I don't think many of us can help you. Remember, you are trying to install a mod on a buggy third-party ROM. If you want help, at least describe your issue. Is the ZIP not flashing in recovery? Is the phone stuck in a bootloop? Is there no sound? Is the mediaserver crashing? Is the sound crackly? Please describe your issue and include a copy of the logcat so we can have an idea of what is not working.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Hello, is there any review of this build, I can't find any information regarding:
What this rom include and what it doesn't
What is working and what is not
There's no screenshot or anything, just a download.

Is it normal? Where I can find a review, or simply a changelog?

Unfortunately a lot of posts for obscure ROMs and devices. Most things like the RIL are working, as you can see, the camera is very buggy and power efficiency is still not very good. There should be support for screen-off gestures, but keep in AOSP-based ROMs will never have proprietary stuff like camera noise reduction or BoomSound audio processing. I also don't know what you want about screenshots, this is stock CyanogenMod/LineageOS and it will look completely identical to builds for any other phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Download Links

CyanogenMod:
    https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=himaul

Google apps:
    opengapps.org
    Note: You need to flash the package right after you install the ROM. If you boot up and then go back and flash it, your phone won't boot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the HTC One (M9)

Contributors
    varun.chitre15
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2015-12-07
    Last Updated 2015-12-07
    Just a headsup for all 06/28 fixes the no audio in headphones issue

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for bringing that to us ! ...
    i guess i figured out 2 bugs ...
    1) when i make a call it goes but crashes phone app ... ( Unfortunately, Phone has stopped) and it keeps repeating until i reboot or the other caller hangs up ..
    2) USB OTG read as corrupted
    is it only me or anyone else facing these ??
    really its smooth and nothing going wrong except for that calling bug which keeps it out of a daily driver
    Any news on the SD card stuff?
    Just try the following:-
    1) Copy all your external SD contents to PC using an sd card adapter.
    2) Goto Settings > Storage and USB, select your card and hit Format (not format as internal) to format your card as portable storage.
    OR
    If you get the SD card corrupted notification, select the same and format the card.
    Reboot after format. Copy back your contents from PC to card.
    3) Enable Local Terminal in developer settings, and open the terminal app from your app drawer OR from adb in PC, enter the following commands
    su
    sm set-force-adoptable true
    4) Reboot again. Now if a notification appears asking whether to use as portable storage, select and set the same.
    5) Now check if your apps can find the external sd. You may need to explicitly allow the permission to access external sd when prompted, for each app.
    I guess you guys are using my builds up on AFH. I can upload some new builds if you guys want? With 13.0 MTP has been fixed. I am not sure about camera, the himawl never had any issues.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=137301&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC