LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014

jayantraj

Oct 21, 2012
Bangalore
I installed the ROM last night. I installed it over OOS 11. Make sure to follow the install instructions and things will go smooth.
The ROM itself is pretty smooth as you'd expect from LOS. Battery life is good enough.

However, ROM still needs some work such as:
Haptics doesn't work. It doesn't vibrate on the back gesture. doesn't work on email delete in Gmail.
Charging shows "Slow charging". But it charges fast anyway.
Screenshot_20210414-060218.jpg

The volume slider is on the right side. Ideally, it should be on the left side where the volume button is.

I installed the ROM last night. I installed it over OOS 11. Make sure to follow the install instructions and things will go smooth.
The ROM itself is pretty smooth as you'd expect from LOS. Battery life is good enough.

Haptics doesn't work. It doesn't vibrate on the back gesture. doesn't work on email delete in Gmail.
View attachment 5278283
The volume slider is on the right side. Ideally, it should be on the left side where the volume button is.
Same issues here

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
Reactions: Triflot

Matthew-X

Jan 11, 2017
OnePlus 7T Pro
I Installed Official LOS 18.1 ROM but It doesn't passes Safetynet API not basicintegrity nor ctsProfile. Does anyone has the same ? And any suggestions on what should i do ?

I did everything according to the instructions but even without installing root it was already failing the SafetyNet check.
I tried installing props fingerprints but it didn't help. I tried to make factory reset but seems doesn;t helps either.

Matthew-X

Jan 11, 2017
OnePlus 7T Pro

View attachment 5278283
Does it passes SafetyNet check ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FYI official LineageOS 18.1 build & Lineage recovery for OnePlus 7T Pro (hotdog) are now available for download: https://download.lineageos.org/hotdog

See the upgrade & installation links in https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/hotdog

Thank you LuK1337 for supporting this device. :cool: 👍

Screenshot_20210414-060218.jpg

do you have an estimated time window?
    Yeah, it's between April 11th and April 17th.
    in case anyone need more clarity than OP instructions, this is very detailed:

I'll replace op instructions with link to the wiki when 1st build is up just like I did with my other 18.1 devices.
    FYI, next week you'll get the first official 18.1 build.
    Follow official installation instructions on https://wiki.lineageos.org for upgrade/install and https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/hotdog/fw_update for firmware update as OOS 11 FW is needed.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Just saw that LOS 18.1 was officially released today. Can we expect getting official builds starting next week?
    What is your--
    LineageOS version: lineage-18.0-20201201_212539-UNOFFICIAL-hotdog
    LineageOS Download url: lineage-18.0-20201201_212539-UNOFFICIAL-hotdog.zip | by LuK1337 for OnePlus 7T Pro (androidfilehost.com)
    Gapps version: NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20201122-signed

Did you--
    wipe: yes
    restore with titanium backup: yes but with swift backup (tested gps before doing that with just core gapps as well)
    reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
    a task killer: no
    a non-stock kernel: no
    other modifications: magisk only

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Problem is GPS doesn't work. Everything else is fine. Tried last 2 versions from one I linked, doesn't work. Also tried first version and it doesn't work.
    Icon appears calling for location but no app can get it including maps, weather etc.
    It does eventually get my location but only after waiting 10 mins or, its not live at all. And when it eventually shows location its where I was quite a while ago. Completely wrong.

EDIT: GPS also not working on AICP. But does work on OOS and MSM-EXTENDED. So no clue what the **** is going on.
    Thanks @ LuK1337

For this ROM. It works nicely on my 7T Pro McLaren 4G. (y):)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone