[ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdog][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
Downloads :
GPL compliance :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

kerio83

Jan 3, 2012
need 11_H.30 or 11_F.17 firmware?
WARNING: Before following these instructions please ensure that the device is currently using Android 12 firmware.
If the vendor provided multiple updates for that version, e.g. security updates, make sure you are on the latest!
If your current installation is newer or older than Android 12, please upgrade or downgrade to the required version before proceeding (guides can be found on the internet!).

fsxitutu

Dec 5, 2020

WARNING: Before following these instructions please ensure that the device is currently using Android 12 firmware.
If the vendor provided multiple updates for that version, e.g. security updates, make sure you are on the latest!
If your current installation is newer or older than Android 12, please upgrade or downgrade to the required version before proceeding (guides can be found on the internet!).
only IN and CN version have Android 12 . I don't know should flash which firmware .

Reactions: MateUserHHTT

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
I have a 7T Pro McLaren edition (the non-5G one) running the official Europe ROM and I got the update yesterday using the OnePlus updater app.

It says: HD1913_11.F.17_3170_202210120449

Max-E-Moose

Dec 15, 2010
This ROM is excellent so far. Feels faster than 18 was. No incompatibilities to report yet.

Thanks for maintaining this device.

Procedure was this: Sideloaded from recovery on top of 18 - using 18.1 recovery - then rebooted to fastboot without starting the phone and flashed 19.1 recovery. From there reboot to recovery and flash Gapps. Start phone. Win.

I did not update the firmware before that procedure.

Heads up: extracting the boot.img for Magisk was fun!

Reactions: gumka77

PlasmaR22

Oct 17, 2020
OnePlus 7T Pro
This ROM is excellent so far. Feels faster than 18 was. No incompatibilities to report yet.

Procedure was this: Sideloaded from recovery on top of 18 - using 18.1 recovery - then rebooted to fastboot without starting the phone and flashed 19.1 recovery. From there reboot to recovery and flash Gapps. Start phone. Win.

Share some screenshots 😁

Navneethp

Oct 19, 2017
Bangalore
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi!, To install LOS-19 should I be on the latest OOS 11.x.x.x or OOS 12.x? [In the pre-req page it tells to be on the latest "ANDROID 12" firmware so I assume OOS-12 is required?]
talking about the Indian Variant, also I am on FlamingOS 13 with the latest OOS 11 firmware, can I directly install LOS-19 if the latest OOS 11 is required for LOS?

chuckiler

Jul 3, 2010
OnePlus 7T Pro
hey there... when i unlock on OOS12(F.17) i always lose widevine L1.
I can reliably replicate this behaviour.
is there any way to mitigate this?
when i unlock on OOS11 however, Widevine L1 is retained..

thank you for bringing this ROM to us.

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
Perhaps Widevine certification became more strict in A12 where an unlocked bootloader will make it fallback to L3.

gumka77

Mar 19, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
OnePlus 7T Pro

So ur on A11 or A12 F/W ?
OTA is working ? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    GPL compliance :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    need 11_H.30 or 11_F.17 firmware?

only IN and CN version have Android 12 . I don't know should flash which firmware .