I’ve only used Resurrection Remix for a few days so far, but I love it as my daily driver. THANK YOU to FullOfHell for your great work!
The unpacking the bin instructions are prominent, but sounded overly complex. I’m certainly not an expert, so I read, read, read. I got the “TOOL ALL IN ONE” by mauronofrio which made everything seem so much easier. These steps worked for me and I am very happy with how well it went.
- I unlocked my OP 7t (using the tool) and USB debugging on. I installed the latest ADB/Fastboot binaries on my Windows10 computer (thank you again FullOfHell).
- In a command prompt, fastboot -w to wipe Oxygen OS beta 7.
- In the tool, I used the “recovery flasher” button to install the built-in mauronofrio unofficial TWRP.3.4.0-2. I chose the “only boot it” option, since I was worried about commitment. It worked beautifully.
- I downloaded RR ROM to my computer and used the tool “recovery zip flasher” button to flash it in TWRP.
- My measure of success was OTA updates inside the ROM, so I needed RR on both slots. TWRP shows you “flashing A/B zip to inactive slot X.” I used the tool “recovery zip flasher” button to install ROM again, to get the other slot.
- I watched for the RR boot logo and did FullofHell instructions to format to f2fs.
- The next RR OTA update appeared today and it worked
Well i followed your instructions and I did flash it flawesly , the updates work.
Nice work man , thank you so much.
Have a great one