[ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdogb][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

intana

• Aug 18, 2007
    Didn't work. I've tried almost all methods and no luck here. Not sure what i am doing incorrectly.
    adb sideload working or not or sideload is working and can install magisk.zip or apk but root is not working ? . I installed magisk using adb sideload and root is ok .

nagi_007pk

Aug 23, 2012
    OnePlus 7T
    I see. So in the current state do you think coming from a global version on a T-Mobile variant will have any effect on dual sim capabilities? I haven't yet flashed and tried it out though.

chiragcqc

Aug 25, 2016
    im having this issue whenever i use fingerprint the lockscreen flickers a bit is anyone else having this problem i came from the indian variant

josdehaes

Oct 25, 2009
    for installing magisk, I always follow the following:
    • install magisk manager in the phone
    • extract the boot.img from the payload.bin
    • upload to phone
    • use magisk manager to install magisk to the boot image
    • fastboot boot the rooted boot image
    • when the phone boots again: you have root. Use magisk manager again to do a direct install to the current slot
    • reboot
    • profit

Last edited:
    Reactions: parag60288

ewong3

May 28, 2015
    for clean installers coming from oos11, there is a bug in the instructions section:

The 'vol down + power' combo did not work for my device – I had to use 'vol up + power' to get into the lineage recovery (otherwise it goes to either fastboot or oos recovery screen can't recall now) – need to change the instructions page perhaps?

Reactions: intp.pisces

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
    Jan 18, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
    Moto G 2014
    for clean installers coming from oos11, there is a bug in the instructions section:

The 'vol down + power' combo did not work for my device – I had to use 'vol up + power' to get into the lineage recovery (otherwise it goes to either fastboot or oos recovery screen can't recall now) – need to change the instructions page perhaps?
    >I had to use 'vol up + power' to get into the lineage recovery
    That does a normal reboot here.

>otherwise it goes to either fastboot or oos recovery screen can't recall now
    fastboot is only bootable via holding all keys.
    If after holding vol dn + pwr it goes to oos recovery then you rebooted to stock from before powering the phone off.

[email protected]

Oct 3, 2017
    Anyone can guide me how to use banking apps and payments app with this rom safely?? This rom doesn't passes safetynet by default bcz the policy of lineage os. Is there any way to manage all that things??

naps21

May 3, 2021
    Enter bootloader mode from rom by enabling "usb debugging" in "developer options" and type "adb reboot bootloader". Then install stock via fastboot.

OR, sideload oos11 zip via adb in LOS recovery
    Im unable to install stock with adb sideload, im getting
    E: Signature verification failed E: error 21.
    and "Update package is older than the current build" error eventhough i downloaded the Oos 11(indian variant)from https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-oxygenos-11-stable-oneplus-7-oneplus-7t/

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

It's been working great to be honest, battery life better than stock! I've had trouble with the ING banking app, I've removed root and factory reset, installed lineage again without root and it's still a bit iffy, it seems to think it's still rooted.

I've noticed opening the multitasking menu is a little buggy/slow, and the fingerprint reader is not as fast or as accurate as stock, but that's to be expected.

Other than that I haven't noticed any other bugs.
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
      Downloads :
      Reporting Bugs
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
      Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
      What is your--
      LineageOS version:
      LineageOS Download url:
      Gapps version:

Did you--
      wipe:
      restore with titanium backup:
      reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
      a task killer:
      a non-stock kernel:
      other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
      It's been working great to be honest, battery life better than stock! I've had trouble with the ING banking app, I've removed root and factory reset, installed lineage again without root and it's still a bit iffy, it seems to think it's still rooted.

I've noticed opening the multitasking menu is a little buggy/slow, and the fingerprint reader is not as fast or as accurate as stock, but that's to be expected.

Other than that I haven't noticed any other bugs.
      Finally, thank you luk
      Thanks a lot . This is wonderful news 😁.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone