[ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdogb][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Vectarius

Jan 14, 2021
*EDIT*

after restart I could switch.

Hello,

I have a question.

I've installed LOS today. But I can't finde the gesture navigation?
I have the 3 button navigation and can't find the option for gesture navigation.

thank you

Last edited:

Vectarius

Jan 14, 2021
I have a problem, if I unlock the phone the brightness is often at 100%. Is there a solution for it?

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net
FYI ... firmware 11.0.4.1:

Baseband version (the same as fw 11.0.3.1):
1.1-00007-SM8150_GEN_PACK-2.387049.1.399262.2

About updating firmware on hotdogb:
If needed, you can download the required files for updating your firmware here (unzip and follow the official instructions ... use LOS recovery in fastbootD mode)

Thks @LuK1337 !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211031-121016_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211031-121016_Settings.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Reactions: Saksham03

sandeep_kumar

Feb 21, 2017
Indore
@Eric_Lev
@LuK1337
@HueyT

I am curious to install Lineage OS. May I know:
1) Does warp charge 30t work in Lineage OS?
2) Is non-rooted OS passes safety net? Can I acheive safety net for my banking apps with magisk?
3) Can I use substratum theme sucessfully with root access?
4) Any extra feature that is not available in Oxygen OS but Lineage does have.

Please reply Sir.

Last edited:

NEO701

Apr 19, 2012
Hi All,
I am thinking to try LOS on my 7T, but I have a question.
Is it possible to get Onleplus stock phone app working wit LOS ? as I need it to activate it's call recording functinality which is better than any other 3rd party apps.

And also need to confirm if Warp charge is working same as stock.

NEO701

Apr 19, 2012
Hi All,
I am thinking to try LOS on my 7T, but I have a question.
Is it possible to get Onleplus stock phone app working wit LOS ? as I need it to activate it's call recording functinality which is better than any other 3rd party apps.

And also need to confirm if Warp charge is working same as stock.
Any feedback here ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Hey guys, for anyone who is interested in installing magisk and is finding it difficult to extract the boot.img, no worries, you can download the latest magisk patched boot images from this thread, ill be uploading the latest magisk boot images weekly for every new release of lineageOS 18.1 hotdogb.
    For those unhappy about the camera app situation I've found that the stock Oneplus camera app can be installed and used with a few caveats. This was tested on the May 30th LOS build, below I list a few notes to keep in mind for anyone interested:
    1. In my limited testing, APKs with version number 3.X.X are the newest ones that can be installed and actually work. Specifically 3.8.116 is the most stable I've found. The apk can be download here (APKMirror link).
    2. The app will always crash upon normal launch. In order to use it you must long press on the app icon and select one of the popup shortcuts (Pro, Take a video, Selfie, or Portrait). Launching from any of these shortcuts the camera app will work and so far I believe all the camera features work.
    3. There might be occasional crashes mostly due to switching between camera modes too much (Most notable on other 3.X.X versions).
    4. In Photo mode (not Pro mode) the aspect ratio button works only on 4:3 and 1:1, switching to fullscreen will render photo mode unusable as the app will crash upon switching to it. Other modes will still function as normal and Pro mode can use fullscreen aspect ratio without issues. If you accidentally switched to fullscreen aspect ratio in photo mode then it can be fixed by clearing the app data.
    5. The gallery button does not work, likely due to the missing oneplus gallery apk. Probably it will work with it installed but I haven't tested that yet.
    6. Systemlessly installing the app to the system folder does not improve anything. So installing the apk as any other normal sideloaded app is probably the best option.
    I'm not sure if the rom can be tweaked to prevent the normal launch crash. Though I'm not expecting anything from the dev about this. The app works without much issue and I'm trying to workaround the launch issue with tasker. Hopefully I'm succesful with it.
    Finally, thank you luk
    Latest August 1st Update seems to have screwed up the fingerprint unlock.

Re-scanning the fingerprint works, but the issue is unlocking the phone with the fingerprint.

It almost always says "Not recognized".

This was not an issue before this update.