[ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdogb][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

tsewy

Dec 28, 2021
Upgraded from LOS18.1 to LOS19.1 20221030.

Issue encountered.

1. Always on VPN (OpenVPN) will display error waiting for usable network. Have to switch to airplane mode and off before VPN connect.

2. Screen will turn black when standby, unable to turn it back on. Only way to resolve it is by call my HD1900 from another phone and accept the call to access the screen.

For issue 2. Found out that when Smooth Display is disable, screen will turn black when in standby.

After enabling, during standby, the always-on-display is working.

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net
About bypassing Safetynet attestation without Magisk:

If you don’t want to rely on Magisk to pass SafetyNet attestation, use ih8sn !

1- This tool is mostly intended for people who don't want to use Magisk.
2- Credit to: @LuK1337 ... https://github.com/luk1337/ih8sn
3- Successfully tested on the following devices: OnePlus 3/3T, 5/5T, 6/6T, 7/7T and 9 on LOS 18.1, 19.1 and 20.0 !

Prerequisite:
1- No root so No Magisk !

Installation :
1- Download ih8sn zip file (see here)
2- Boot to LOS recovery
3- Flash the zip file via Apply Update from ADB or USB OTG
4- Reboot system now

Note :
1- After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification.
2- Re-flash ih8sn zip file to uninstall.
3- The safetynet bypass is preserved after updating the build via OTA so no need to reflash ih8sn at each update.
4- The safetynet bypass is also preserved after updating the build via recovery on A-only devices so no need to reflash ih8sn at each update ... but it is not the case for A/B devices, you have to reflash the ih8sn zip file in sequence with MindTheGapps.
5- I use the release of @althafvly ... (Add support for removing ih8sn - https://github.com/sdm870/ih8sn)

ih8sn.conf ... Same ih8sn.conf for OnePlus 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 series and probably works for 8 serie (Please keep me informed) :

Code:
BUILD_FINGERPRINT=OnePlus/OnePlus5T/OnePlus5T:8.0.0/OPR6.170623.013/01132343:user/release-keys
BUILD_DESCRIPTION="OnePlus5T-user 8.0.0 OPR6.170623.013 01132343 release-keys"
BUILD_SECURITY_PATCH_DATE=2020-09-01
BUILD_TAGS=release-keys
BUILD_TYPE=user
BUILD_VERSION_RELEASE=8
DEBUGGABLE=0
MANUFACTURER_NAME=OnePlus
PRODUCT_NAME=OnePlus5T

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221102-095853_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221102-095853_Settings.png
    148 KB · Views: 255
  • Screenshot_20221102-095818_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png
    Screenshot_20221102-095818_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 243
  • Screenshot_20221102-095833_Google Play Store.png
    Screenshot_20221102-095833_Google Play Store.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_20221102-095918_Google Play Store.png
    Screenshot_20221102-095918_Google Play Store.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_20221105-195343_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png
    Screenshot_20221105-195343_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot_20221105-195538_Netflix.png
    Screenshot_20221105-195538_Netflix.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_20221105-195436_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221105-195436_Settings.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T

Prerequisite:

Installation :
0- Download ih8sn-aarch64-kona-OP5T-OP7T.zip (see attached file)
1- Boot to LOS recovery
2- Flash ih8sn-aarch64-kona-OP5T-OP7T.zip via Apply Update from ADB or USB OTG
4- Reboot system now
5- Enjoy

Note :
1- After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification.
2- Updating the build via OTA preserves the safetynet bypass so no need to reflash ih8sn at each update.
3- Re-flash ih8sn-aarch64-kona-OP5T-OP7T.zip to uninstall.
4- I use the kona release of @althafvly ... (Add support for removing ih8sn - https://github.com/sdm870/ih8sn/releases/tag/latest-kona)

ih8sn.conf ... (I had to use the same ih8sn.conf as my OP5T - Go figure!) :

Code:
BUILD_FINGERPRINT=OnePlus/OnePlus5T/OnePlus5T:8.0.0/OPR6.170623.013/01132343:user/release-keys
BUILD_TAGS=release-keys
BUILD_TYPE=user
BUILD_VERSION_RELEASE=8
DEBUGGABLE=0
PRODUCT_NAME=OnePlus5T
Any custom kernel work with this LOS19.1?

Mr_Happy

Apr 9, 2008
When I search for the option to skip lock screen when unlocked, it is shown and clicking moves me to the "lockscreen options screen". However the option does not show...
Anybody else got the same or does it show on yours?

Mr_Happy

Apr 9, 2008
Skips fine for me, just disable screenlock securityView attachment 5750889
Maybe I am misinterpreting the menu option when searching (the menu option itself is missing though) , but I do not want to disable lockscreen; I want to skip it when the phone is unlocked already.
When I open the phone I am shown a screen with an open lock, which seems useless to me...

Last edited:

rogersa2k

Aug 12, 2007
I wiped my OnePlus 7T, installed LOS 19.1 2022/10/30, and it works great... until I plug in a SIM card. Then it just shuts down, reboots to recovery, and gives me a warning about possibly being corrupt. If I remove the SIM it boots up and runs perfectly again. I tried 3 different SIM cards; same behavior. I have never seen anything like this before.

Before I spend the rest of the day troubleshooting I figured I would ask here if anyone has seen this reported elsewhere and if there is a known fix?

Thanks!

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
I wiped my OnePlus 7T, installed LOS 19.1 2022/10/30, and it works great... until I plug in a SIM card. Then it just shuts down, reboots to recovery, and gives me a warning about possibly being corrupt. If I remove the SIM it boots up and runs perfectly again. I tried 3 different SIM cards; same behavior. I have never seen anything like this before.

Before I spend the rest of the day troubleshooting I figured I would ask here if anyone has seen this reported elsewhere and if there is a known fix?

Thanks!
Can you send me a message on discord or irc?

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T

Thanks!
Works fine for converted T-Mobile 7T here. Is your BL unlocked? You shouldn't install custom roms on a locked hd1907

Delvatia

Nov 5, 2022
OnePlus 7T
Hello guys, I installed lineageos 19.1 20221030 with gapps (mindthegapps 12.1 arm64) from the official page with no mods or something, when the phone is unlocked with the fingerprint it happens that the brightness is placed at maximum regardless of being at the minimum, this happens every time I unlock using the fingerprint, I do not have automatic brightness, I already restarted the system and I saw all the options no luck, I put a logcat. Sorry for the bad english.

Attachments

• logcat.rar
    255.2 KB · Views: 6

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
Hello guys, I installed lineageos 19.1 20221030 with gapps (mindthegapps 12.1 arm64) from the official page with no mods or something, when the phone is unlocked with the fingerprint it happens that the brightness is placed at maximum regardless of being at the minimum, this happens every time I unlock using the fingerprint, I do not have automatic brightness, I already restarted the system and I saw all the options no luck, I put a logcat. Sorry for the bad english.
flashbang bug, known on A12

hale7877

Nov 14, 2021
I'm not able to flash a different recovery img after flashing the Lineage 19.1 recovery. I"ve tried TWRP, and every other recovery under the sun. My phone just goes straight into the boot loader whenever I hold vol down? Fastboot reboot fastboot = Fastboot: error: Failed to boot into userspace fastboot; one or more components might be unbootable. Fastboot reboot recovery = just boots me back into bootloader with any other recovery besides Lineage 19.1

Last edited:

Syed Numan

Jul 12, 2014
Gulbarga
Why am I not able to flash a different recovery img after flashing the Lineage 19.1 recovery. I"ve tried TWRP, and every other recovery under the sun. My phone just goes straight into the boot loader whenever I hold vol down? I want to go to another rom because of the Flashbang bug but i'm stuck.
It's cause of the OOS 12.1 firmware. You'll have to go back to OOS 11 to flash any other roms. Use MSM tools to go back and flash the rom you desire to use.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    GPL compliance :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

3- Successfully tested on the following devices: OnePlus 3/3T, 5/5T, 6/6T, 7/7T and 9 on LOS 18.1, 19.1 and 20.0 !

Prerequisite:

Installation :
    1- Download ih8sn zip file (see here)
    2- Boot to LOS recovery
    3- Flash the zip file via Apply Update from ADB or USB OTG
    4- Reboot system now

Note :
    2- Re-flash ih8sn zip file to uninstall.
    3- The safetynet bypass is preserved after updating the build via OTA so no need to reflash ih8sn at each update.
    4- The safetynet bypass is also preserved after updating the build via recovery on A-only devices so no need to reflash ih8sn at each update ... but it is not the case for A/B devices, you have to reflash the ih8sn zip file in sequence with MindTheGapps.
    5- I use the release of @althafvly ... (Add support for removing ih8sn - https://github.com/sdm870/ih8sn)

ih8sn.conf ... Same ih8sn.conf for OnePlus 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 series and probably works for 8 serie (Please keep me informed) :

Code:
    BUILD_TAGS=release-keys
    BUILD_TYPE=user
    BUILD_VERSION_RELEASE=8
    DEBUGGABLE=0
    PRODUCT_NAME=OnePlus5T
    Thanks a ton @LuK1337.

Installed from latest android 12 stock ROM just now. Few observations after playing around for 20 mins.
    • No issues with installations [ROM+Gapps] using instructions.
    • Haptic feedback is similar to stock ROM and much improved from LOS 18.1 since I last used it.
    • Sound via headphone/speakers is similar to stock ROM.
    • GPay is working fine for UPI with just stock + Gapps [India].
    • Overall super smooth/fluid animations and everything is working as expected. Love it.

Bugs I observed:
    - Fingerprint icon is overlapping with charging message [PFA Screenshot]
    - Ok Google hotword detection is not working. Will appreciate any recommendations on making it work. [UPDATE: It works after installing 10/25 nightly, Thanks @LuK1337]
    What is de more sustainable solution and will probably work longer (magisk vs is8hn)?
    Does OTA updating with magisk work?
    My Magisk configuration has been stable here for months. Magisk (and also Gapps, @k.stahanov73 ) also survive OTA updates if you proceed as follows:

1. Start the OTA update, but do NOT reboot at the end.

2. Open Magisk > Magisk Install > in inactive slot (after OTA). Confirm the warning and do NOW a reboot.

HTH
    Freed
    Android 13 has been released since August 2022: I hope work in the background has started and is not being wasted on Android 12 anymore (there are already some A13 ROMs available).
    Of course it is. You can see what's happening if you looked. https://github.com/LineageOS
    Are you offering to help or just criticising those who do?