[ROM] Official HTC OTA 2.2 Update to Froyo for the EVO! (Not rooted yet)

Search This thread

DevilStrider

Jan 8, 2008
okay guys..weird thing happening...im on unrevoked3..downloaded the update..and when i went on recovery..was i suppose to wipe everything?..coz all i did was install from sd the update file..and it reseted..and 2.2 is on my software info..all the bell and whistles are working? anyone understand what im tryin to say? lol help i guess?

So you installed the update on top of a root and its working?

edtate

Jun 23, 2010
Tempe,AZ
another mirror of the ota unrooted...
http://www.mediafire.com/?aigd99gftp4mciv

we need roooot!

Concerning tethering...just try and see how it works. Of course, the feature isn't going to be "removed" in the sense it's not going to be in the software at all, it's just "removed" in the sense you have to pay for it lol. Exactly the same how it would check your profile in 2.1, it should do the same with this.

Last edited:

apristel

Feb 25, 2009
Green Bay
www.arizzle.com
Ok how do i get rid of this root and get back to stock? Running the ruu is not working.

Dude 3 post in 8 minutes or whatever asking the same ****. Give people a chance to answer your question.

What do you mean the RUU isn't working? What errors or what is going on? We aren't there with you and don't know exactly what you are asking..

Does it get stuck on entering bootloader or whatever?

DevilStrider

Jan 8, 2008
Dude 3 post in 8 minutes or whatever asking the same ****. Give people a chance to answer your question.

What do you mean the RUU isn't working? What errors or what is going on? We aren't there with you and don't know exactly what you are asking..

Does it get stuck on entering bootloader or whatever?

Yeah but i got it now.

njs05

Jun 29, 2007
So i loaded this rom, but the adobe flash beta 3 is still not showing up in the market? why would this be? when i was running cm6 it showed up, i presume it just looks for a marker showing 2.2 and compatible hardware, but if this is the case why would it not show up when i updated to this software?

infamousjax

Mar 29, 2010
Atlanta
DevilStrider -- maybe you should have listened to HTC and not installed it because it's not official yet. You obviously have no ****ing clue what you're doing, so please just shut the **** up.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone