• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][I002D] HavocOS by ComicoX

Search This thread

ryansff

Apr 26, 2021
I also went back to omni, I couldn't get volte calls to work and NFC wouldn't work either.

IronSingh

Nov 2, 2010
Kuwait
Xiaomi Mi 11
@ryansff I also tried to get the latest ROM running and always got a boot loop just like @IronSingh. I have given up and gone to OMNI now
The problem with Omni is most apps don't detect Fingerprint lock. They don't detect the hardware.

I can't live without that, it was the whole reason I didn't get the 8 flip I don't like the in screen fingerprint scanner.

gui3gui

Sep 26, 2013
I also try to flash the Havoc on the stock rom Android 11.112; the flash works but as mentionned above, the rom doesn't pass the boot image.

By the way the omni rom, pass the boot image.

So I try by flashing the stock rom android 10.66, flash the havoc version from 27.10 with gapps but it'is not working.

So i'm waiting for a working Havoc 11'vesion who will work.

Thanks for the work

TecSnake

Sep 2, 2021
Flashing Havoc 4.11 caused my phone to bootloop. Had to reflash to stock to have the phone in functioning condition. But I am now unable to flash any ROM in twrp. I keep getting:
"Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError)
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1"

I am on stock Android 11 with twrp 3.5.2 & latest Magisk. Any help would be appreciated.

ryansff

Apr 26, 2021
I tried to flash 4.10 and 4.11, but neither will get past the loading animation. Something is messed up with those builds. Have to wait and see if there's a fix found.

TecSnake

Sep 2, 2021
Flashing Havoc 4.11 caused my phone to bootloop. Had to reflash to stock to have the phone in functioning condition. But I am now unable to flash any ROM in twrp. I keep getting:
"Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError)
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1"

I am on stock Android 11 with twrp 3.5.2 & latest Magisk. Any help would be appreciated.
I've decided to stay on Stock (rooted). I have too many apps configured now and redoing the full setup would be too time consuming. Too bad I am unable to flash the ROM as I was interested in using it.

If anyone finds a solution for the quoted error, I am still interested to know about it.

ryansff

Apr 26, 2021
The latest 4.12 build is available to download but it won't boot just as the previous 2 builds wouldn't. Trying to figure out how to get it to boot.

Top Liked Posts